Romanian Discovery |Inscribed Clay Tablets Predating Sumerian Tablets !!!!

page: 2
45
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The thing is you have to put this whole thing in perspective. To us this is our reality. But who knows how long civilizations existed before earth was even a twinkle in the sky. Just as we may be hundreds of thousands of years ahead of newer planets just starting the spawn life. I gues it's a matter of whether you want to be closed minded and listen to the standard line from scientists who have a very narrow view of things and somewho can't accept things that show up right in front of their eyes.

Couple that with the fact that governments who know more than their saying want to keep mankind in the dark for their own reasons and benefits.




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
I guess it's a matter of whether you want to be closed minded and listen to the standard line from scientists who have a very narrow view of things and some who can't accept things that show up right in front of their eyes.


I prefer to start with folklore and fairy tales
All legends have a basis in fact, but if one doesn't listen to the local stories, one doesn't know what to look for or where to look.

I once found a long forgotten rare mineral deposit by listening carefully to an old timer. Since the forest floors change drastically with the seasons in northern Canada it is hard to find spots that are 50 to 100 years old even with maps... but this old digger was able to tell me verbally what to look for and I did


Paper In English

"New Archaeological Data referring to the Tărtăria Tablets"
arheologija.ff.uni-lj.si...
edit on 28-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok what really surprises me in regards to this Tablets is the fact that I have never heard of them before. Not only I lived in Romania but I am living outside Romania for the past 7 years. I read a lot at least I consider 50 books a year a lot but maybe I am wrong.

Regardless How come not on one National Geographic , Not on Discovery nowhere have once I heard a mention of these tablets ? Not even to brush on this subject.

One should wonder how come is that we hear of tens of thousands of stupid stories but something important or relevant like this we do not.

I have other info I will bring to the table but for now I did not see a person saying " I heard of these clay tablets before" Come on people lets dig into this vast internet and see How many times they discuss this findings out there.

Why are they disregarded?

What other areas in Europe have the same dating on their archeological findings.

Is there a connection between these East European Area and Summer ?

This is why I opened the thread ....

Thank You all for supporting the subject



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012
 


Haven't heard of them either. No news channel/newspaper ever reported them. They are just goof tales here.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
It's strange that aluminum was found. I was thinking about the crash at Roswell and the metal found there. It was shiny, bendable and strong. Aluminum in our household use isn't that strong, but if you take the heavy duty foil and put three sheets on top of each other, it is super strong.

There has been plenty of artifacts from all over the world that seem to have some strange mystery behind it. The dropa stones for instance is something to look at.

www.badarchaeology.net...



It's a hoax, mate

en.wikipedia.org...

I am filled with rage

I got really sucked in reading the article of that link you provided in your post

I'm going for a smoke.........
edit on 28-2-2011 by crazydude76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012
 


Thanks for that
Are there any credible sources pertaining the aluminum object ? It would open up a lot of possibilities (or confirm theories)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood
 


I have never seen an aluminium one either, but the article states that it was found in a SAND quarry so maybe aluminium would be sufficient? But why use aluminium in the first place? Iron/steel would probably be cheaper.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters
 


In 1974 when the team of workers discovered the bones plus this object it made the news in couple of magazines from around that year and also a UFO Magazine picked it up .You have to understand that Romania was a Communist country and people usually did not invent these things for the sake of it.

If they made the news there was substantial evidence that the discovery took place.


The Metal object had the shape of the hammer and found inside it were two holes, but not its form was unusual material it was made, in fact, the object was composed of 12 different types of metals, but one was the master - aluminum.

Aluminum is a metal that was discovered in 1875 .

In addition, the object found was covered with an oxide layer thicker than one millimeter, considering that aluminum oxidizes in the presence of oxygen with a layer of very, very thin, an inch of aluminum oxide on an object means a lot, So the object found was very old.

One of the people who researched the object was a specialist in spacecraft and he concluded that the object is actually a landing base for small flying object.

The engineer Marian Pasla send it to a laboratory in Switzerland in Lausanne

Martin Lajos was the aeronautical engineer that also studied the object

The object is in the possession of Cluj "Transylvania History Museum "Romania



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyloncylon
That aluminium object look like an excavator bucket tooth. Theese are often field replaceable and the holes in the object seems to be for some type of bolt fastening to the bucket. Even the wear and tear of the object indicates this could be a bucket tooth. Aluminium bucket tooths comes in all types, but a google image search couldnt find anyting like this.
250.000 years old?? Im sceptical about that..



your right it does look very similar


this is the first one I bumped into, if I have time tonight I'll browse for a better match.

Excavator Bucket Tooth




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
One should wonder how come is that we hear of tens of thousands of stupid stories but something important or relevant like this we do not.


Simple just look at ATS threads THOUSANDS of BS youtube UFO hoaxes get hundreds of flags, while really interesting stuff gets barely noticed. Don't forget that archaeology is a boring subject to most and few people have any time to research to add material... Does seem that they DO have the time to dig up excavator teeth but don't want to explain why one would be made of Aluminum


As to why you haven't heard about it...

Most likely because the tablets came from a private collection... and main stream archaeologists usually ignore finds like that. On top of that, I have found so many odd things on the internet these days that were never published in books. This is the first time in history where the average lay person has access to so much data from all over the world.

Museums have thousands of artifacts, but they usually only display the most fantastic stuff... rarely the little stuff. Case in point the Baghdad Batteries... They were found in a dusty old basement storage room by the new curator of the museum, because the previous one saw no value in them. When they were discovered down there and displayed, Museums around the world checked their gold to see if MAYBE it had been electroplated... caused a major stink... but almost forgotten about now...

And now the batteries have been stolen... funny how all the good stuff disappears. At least with the batteries we have working copies



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
very interesting thread, I'm contributing nothing



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More info on the Tãrtãria Tablets

Seems I got the translation wrong... not Lady Tãrtãria but Tãrtãrian lady...


Artefact's name: Tablet Tartaria no. 2
Object type: Amulet
Chronology: 7.000 - 3.500 bc
Museum of: National Transylvanian History Museum di Cluj-Napoca
Period: Developed Neolithic
The tablets from Tãrtãria were discovered during archaeological diggings made by the great archaeologist Nicholas Vlassa, in 1961. The famous tablets with ideographic signs shocked the scientific community because of their age (6310 ± 65 BP). This artefacts were part of the funerary inventory of a woman, 50-55 years old (Tãrtãria milady "), along with 26 burnt clay idols, two alabaster cicladic idols, a Spondylus seashell bracelet. The discovery of the deposit was defined as "a complex by Magic-religious nature" or a "ritual pit", considering the inventory, arrangement and layout of skeleton.


www.europeanvirtualmuseum.net...

Will post the link again to the official Archeological Report;

New Archaeological Data referring to the Tărtăria Tablets - [PDF]
arheologija.ff.uni-lj.si...



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
More we dig... more we discover... more we learn... more we destroy the fake history!
S&F!



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Researching great finds like this can be difficult when internet pages are in other languages. However, there is a simple way to fix that.

Add a Google Translator tool bar to your browser.

My Internet Explorer has a link in the tool bar called "page". It's a pull down menu.
There you will find "Google Translator".

It will automatically translate any page in any language. No need to cut and paste.

The language barrier is no longer a language barrier thanks to Google.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
The Metal object had the shape of the hammer and found inside it were two holes, but not its form was unusual material it was made, in fact, the object was composed of 12 different types of metals, but one was the master - aluminum.

The holes show no oxidation, indicating they are new.

This indicates the thing is either not very old, or is an old artifact that some idiot decided to drill two holes in.


Originally posted by lisa2012
Aluminum is a metal that was discovered in 1875 .

It was first produced in 1825.

Read all over the internet about it, but you won't find this:
Aluminum sometimes (very rarely) is found in nuggets. IOW, aluminum exists out there in its pure (well, semi-pure) form. It's just very, very rare.


Originally posted by lisa2012In addition, the object found was covered with an oxide layer thicker than one millimeter, considering that aluminum oxidizes in the presence of oxygen with a layer of very, very thin, an inch of aluminum oxide on an object means a lot, So the object found was very old.

Aluminum stops all oxidation when a very thin - almost only one molecule thick - layer has formed so the above bolded part is simply crap.

Unless you want to assume somebody created the coating on the aluminum. That process is called anodizing. It's done in a sulfuric acid bath using electric current.

I know quite a bit about aluminum, having worked in that industry as an engineer and manager for over twenty years.

The aluminum object is a fake.

Harte



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


In 1974, just one kilometer from the city Aiud, Alba, a group of workers were doing excavation works, the river Mures. During the excavations, they came across some fossils and a mysterious metal artifact.

Besides the mammoth fossil bones, discovered during excavation, workers discovered a triangular block of aluminum (as before), fixed in a 10 m layer of sand.

This block of metal appears to have been manufactured, because it does not resemble any animal bone or a geological feature.

Strange object was donated to the Museum of History of Transylvania, but in spite of a discovery so unusual, a thorough investigation of the object did not occur in the next 20 years.

"OOPART (Out Of Place Artifact - an artifact that does not fit the place where it was discovered) is a term used for dozens of prehistoric objects found in various locations in the world, according to their technological level, are extremely unusual for their age, determined on evidence based physical, chemical and / or geological. OOPART sites are often frustrating to conventional researchers, but is a delight for adventurers, scientists and people interested in alternative scientific theories."

The artifact in Two Laboratories WAS chemically analyzed to determine the composition of ITS, one of the the Archaeological Laboratories WAS Istitutul Cluj Napoca, and The Other WAS in Lausanne, Switzerland. Have Institutes Conclusions Both reached similar: the object WAS Composed mainly of aluminum (89%), and 11 Other base metals in precise Proportions.

This would not be a fake because in the year that this object was found 10 meters in the sediments of a river no one really cared about faking artifacts as a matter of fact they would not care if this was few thousands or few hundreds years old our lives were too hard back then and we had other worries (We were under Communism and under a black curtain that restricted Romanians to have any kind of access to any information). Archeology and faking artifacts was not one of them and the proof of this is the reason that this artifact was forgotten in a museum basement for 20 years till after the Revolution in 1992 a magazine picked it up and did some research.

Come on you can not bash on things like that without absolute all the facts.






edit on 1-3-2011 by lisa2012 because: edit to correct



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
reply to post by Harte
 


In 1974, just one kilometer from the city Aiud, Alba, a group of workers were doing excavation works, the river Mures. During the excavations, they came across some fossils and a mysterious metal artifact.

Besides the mammoth fossil bones, discovered during excavation, workers discovered a triangular block of aluminum (as before), fixed in a 10 m layer of sand.

This block of metal appears to have been manufactured, because it does not resemble any animal bone or a geological feature.

Strange object was donated to the Museum of History of Transylvania, but in spite of a discovery so unusual, a thorough investigation of the object did not occur in the next 20 years.

And the object is now "missing." Riiiight.


Originally posted by lisa2012The artifact in Two Laboratories WAS chemically analyzed to determine the composition of ITS, one of the the Archaeological Laboratories WAS Istitutul Cluj Napoca, and The Other WAS in Lausanne, Switzerland. Have Institutes Conclusions Both reached similar: the object WAS Composed mainly of aluminum (89%), and 11 Other base metals in precise Proportions.

This would not be a fake because in the year that this object was found 10 meters in the sediments of a river no one really cared about faking artifacts as a matter of fact they would not care if this was few thousands or few hundreds years old our lives were too hard back then and we had other worries (We were under Communism and under a black curtain that restricted Romanians to have any kind of access to any information). Archeology and faking artifacts was not one of them and the proof of this is the reason that this artifact was forgotten in a museum basement for 20 years till after the Revolution in 1992 a magazine picked it up and did some research.

Come on you can not bash on things like that without absolute all the facts.


I know plenty about aluminum. You want facts? Here's one - the holes are new. How can that be in an "ancient" artifact?

If you want to say it's not fake, okay. It's not old, either.

Harte
edit on 3/1/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


aluminum-copper alloy in saturated salt affected soil will corrode to nothing.

romanian scientists in 1976 would have been the last ones to believe that was ancient and the first to drill a great big hole in it.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parta
reply to post by Harte
 


aluminum-copper alloy in saturated salt affected soil will corrode to nothing.

romanian scientists in 1976 would have been the last ones to believe that was ancient and the first to drill a great big hole in it.



Care to explain the "millimeter thick" oxide coating then?

I mean, would the Romanian scientists have anodized this thing? LOL

Harte



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


sure. if you put a standard sample a few mils thick in the soil in auid and as much corrosion occurred to it as there is on that object then the sample would be no more. i believe they are saying that the layer of corrosion they saw would take at least 200 years to occur for a aluminum-copper alloy in the saturated highly salt affected soils of transylvania.

but i am probably wrong. i truly make no attempt to figure out what translations of what romanians are saying say. its to easy to play with the words and everything is the height of amazingness all the time.





new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join