It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki - Quite a Convincing video compared to Most

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

we will never know until we can get into the vatican's libraries or they come. i'll leave it at that.

until then either side is neither right nor wrong.

as i believe that "it is better for the people to NOT know for sure about alien intervention"

but you know the gov. or anyone wouldnt do anything like that. they are the most honest people in the world. otherwise they wouldnt be our leaders.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

we will never know until we can get into the vatican's libraries or they come. i'll leave it at that.

until then either side is neither right nor wrong.

as i believe that "it is better for the people to NOT know for sure about alien intervention"

but you know the gov. or anyone wouldnt do anything like that. they are the most honest people in the world. otherwise they wouldnt be our leaders.

there are probably many ways of knowing sans Vatican libraries.

which ''sides'' are you referring to?

I think alien intervention knowledge is a good thing.

I do not agree about people in gov. being the most honest in the world.
edit on 27-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting vid. I wouldn't use it to back up any of my arguments though.

I would have to disagree with her about her about a few things, but mainly her statement regarding only royal blood being blue - all blood is blue and turns red via oxidisation, not just type RH-.

Besides the vid, I've always considered the possibility that there's much more to Myth than has been previously assumed. The discovery of Troy was a big step towards that realisation for many.
If any "Gods" were once on this Earth, then the Annunaki would be the ones in the frame for sure.
Good old ancient Mesopotamia and her (strangely stolen by unidentified military forces during the start of current Iraq conflict) mysterious treasures of antiquity that forever hint at things that strain conventional thinkingand religious dogma.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

i was being sarcastic about the government theres alot of people on this site probably between the ages 40 and 100 that think and believe everything the government tells them. i live with them type of people also.

and when you prove them wrong they run to another room or bring up some guy from their time who everyone looked up to who has also been proven wrong. you know how it goes i'm sure.

people who notice the wrong doing in the world end up becoming insane,nuts,paranoid. but hey thats how the government has conditioned us. as soon as one person pokes there nose where it doesnt belong so to speak. the rest of society will beat them down and make them feel like they did lose there mind. and then life for the government goes on undisturbed.

and anyone who knows of that guy even if they believed him or not will not mess with anything anymore because of how people have been condtioned. but yet the government wouldnt never do anything like that.

so when someone tells me that they don't think alien intervention is possible or aliens have never been here. i just remember that their the ones who have a problem because their the ones who gave up on thinking outside the box. they lost their personality they have now become another agent in the matrix. a copy of a copy of a copy.

i myself have seen things that i shouldnt done things that i shouldnt and through personal expeirience. we are not alone. never were alone. and never will be alone.

and that stems from paranormal to extra-terriestial.

sorry that some havent got to see. or experience anything unnnatural but maybe those closed minds just arent capable of handling information like that without breaking down.

some minds are to feeble. this will be common knowledge soon enough.

not pointing fingers at you just keeping the general conversation.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

good to hear you were being sarcastic about gov.

If you read any of my other posts you would realise that I believe in 'aliens', other dimensions, higher forces etc, I am a truth seeker though and wouldn't believe just anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

right! thats how i feel about it!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've seen reports that one of the reasons Bush invaded Iraq was to have access to
(and cover up) the ancient records in Babylon which show quite convincingly how the Anunaki shaped our past.

Anyone else heard that??

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My opinion is that there are no ufo's. If they were, then where are they? I think ufo's serve to mislead people.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleVinny
I've seen reports that one of the reasons Bush invaded Iraq was to have access to
(and cover up) the ancient records in Babylon which show quite convincingly how the Anunaki shaped our past.

Anyone else heard that??

Yes.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

So naki means naked? Maybe it's nookie? lol would kinda be the same conclusion, but I imagine you have no idea waht naki means. Me either! Thought it was a funny post although; interesting non the less.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Geez, how many Bible versus must I post to prove all these alien/god theories are wrong!

/sarcasm

Be sure to post some Sumerian stories written before the Bible you are quoting from. Sumeria is way older than any story in the Bible, in fact, some of the stories in the Bible were taken from the Sumerians. Here are some links for you to ponder on:

Planet X - Current Status (PDF)

The Location of Planet X

Sumerian Descriptions Of Our Solar System

The Ancients had Specific Knowledge of X’s Orbit and Destruction

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

Planet X and Wormwood

High-Level National Security Informant on Nibiru

South Pole Telescope (SPT) — America’s New Planet X Tracker

Nasa And US Government Tracking Nibiru

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I found the part where she talks about a "fueding" (for lack of a better word) family of Gods; interesting.

Maybe we are the God of this earths army, if things get a little tense between them lol...God

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Geez, how many Bible versus must I post to prove all these alien/god theories are wrong!

/sarcasm

Be sure to post some Sumerian stories written before the Bible you are quoting from. Sumeria is way older than any story in the Bible, in fact, some of the stories in the Bible were taken from the Sumerians. Here are some links for you to ponder on:

He wrote he was being sarcastic, I knew that before I even read sarcasm at the bottom of his post. Some people don't get sarcasm, I understand that. But now people don't even seem to know what it means, are we all turning into vegetables? No offence mister

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC: Just a question, why is everyones data/statistics saying that everyone has registered on 2nd of February this year?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Check out the "Terra Papers" for an even more detailed account:

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

There is also a Terra Papers II that covers recent events in our history.
edit on 27-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

What is your source of information. the links provide no information about this matter. how can you prove that if such a planet X exists, its been inhabited. it sounds like a fairytail to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lier80

What is your source of information. the links provide no information about this matter. how can you prove that if such a planet X exists, its been inhabited. it sounds like a fairytail to me.

Mate, I think you've replied to the wrong person. I didn't make any reference to "Nibiru"! Check my posts.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
these annunuki are based on the planetnibiru/brown dawrf/tychos etc. they are returning from the abyss from which they were 'cast' ...nephilim will come from within the earth where they are spiritually chained

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

maybe they shut down and re started like godlike productions did

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutYHWH1st
these annunuki are based on the planetnibiru/brown dawrf/tychos etc. they are returning from the abyss from which they were 'cast' ...nephilim will come from within the earth where they are spiritually chained

I disagree....hes sponging off his disabled mate somewhere in the usa

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join