It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki - Quite a Convincing video compared to Most

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I have researched into the Sumerian's, Babylonians, Annunaki etc etc a fair bit and I must say, this video offers quite a decent look at the subject compared to most on Youtube.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
At 3:05 they are mentioning gods. Both Zeus and Thor are gods of thunder. Couldn't these both so-called gods be one person and one of the Annunaki (they are portraied as humans, I read somewhere that we humans were made in their image). Well, both were gods of thunder, I guess they had plasma rifles, that would explain why are they always portraied as thunder gods.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've heard the correct noun is 'Anunnaki' since the term is derived from 'Anu' , the supposed big cheese of the 'Anunnaki', however, they don't deserve any respect so call them whatever you like.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I'd call them Anusnaki, lolololol

Get it? They are called after O

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Interesting, I feel the need to do some more research now, thanks for the post!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Geez, how many Bible versus must I post to prove all these alien/god theories are wrong!

/sarcasm

I am totally fascinated by the concept and enjoy learning more about the ancients. I have read a boat load on the topic and like others, have kind of quilted together a concept that maybe one day I will venture to explain here on ATS. Until then, I will enjoy your video. Thanks, OP.
edit on 27-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

i got a bible verse for ya

genesis verse 26: "And god said let us create man in our image"

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have read countless books on practically every subject mentioned here, researched it all online, seen countless similar websites and youtube videos, this one, like the rest, whilst containing many truths, and probably with a correct basis ref. alien intervention / evoultion and some facts from ancient texts, goes off track, making wild assumptions and claiming them as fact.

Making it up whilst throwing in some facts makes something like a certain fast food retailers milkshake...some nice ingredients then they go throw in some chicken fat and toxins.....I would prefer a 100% fruit smoothie thanks!

Thanks for the vid anyhoo OP!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I have read countless books on practically every subject mentioned here, researched it all online, seen countless similar websites and youtube videos, this one, like the rest, whilst containing many truths, and probably with a correct basis ref. alien intervention / evoultion and some facts from ancient texts, goes off track, making wild assumptions and claiming them as fact.

Making it up whilst throwing in some facts makes something like a certain fast food retailers milkshake...some nice ingredients then they go throw in some chicken fat and toxins.....I would prefer a 100% fruit smoothie thanks!

now break it down for us! don't let us writhe in ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

claiming a Sumerian tablet, from plenty of ancient texts as the one and only correct story of humanity, claiming with absolute certainty rulership of humanity by a certain 'god' whilst discounting all others, claiming all 'gods' as evil, power crazed psychopaths....etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Neat stuff, either way i assume my tadpoles are teh bomb.
I got 6 shots and 6 kills!
Wow now i kind of feel used.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I recognize her voice from the "Ring of Power" videos, is there a collection of these and if so can you post them, so that I can see the whole thing?

Thanks in advance.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I stopped watching at the rhesus gene bit; can ANYONE link to these studies that were done which show a higher mean IQ, lower body temp etc. in RH negs? I've only ever been able to find sites about magic making such claims hahahaha.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Very interesting. I have O- blood type (universal blood) and always thought that it was kinda weird that I can give my blood to anyone, but I can only have O- blood. Now I know why....I'M AN ALIEN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

claiming a Sumerian tablet, from plenty of ancient texts as the one and only correct story of humanity, claiming with absolute certainty rulership of humanity by a certain 'god' whilst discounting all others, claiming all 'gods' as evil, power crazed psychopaths....etc. etc.

on the whole god being psychopath thing...would you really put your soul and trust in a physical deitie who breathes,eats,sh!-|-'s like you do?

any physical deitie claming possession of my heart and soul and telling me what I can and can't do is a psychopath!

they didn't discount all the other gods they put it all in way that you could understand it..if everytime they mentioned enki they brought up poseidon,ea,and odin and any other name that he's went by throughout humanity that'd disrupt the flow of the video.

what there saying is you can take most of the greek,roman,norse,sumerian,babylonian,and even indian gods and you get the same deities. and those very deities are the same as the ones in the bible.

but i'll say this to any physical deitie claming my soul all i got to say is if it wasnt for the universe and mother nature neither one of us would exist.

edit on 27-2-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is all that stuff true about the blood types? They kept saying RH-+ and I have never heard anything about that blood type before.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
my fiancie has rh neg blood and the docs said that if my daughter was rh neg then my mrs would have had to have some kind of needle before she gave birth same as i the vid? and she has freaky eyes....maybee shes 1 of them?
edit on 27-2-2011 by welshbeliever because: ad summin

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

okay, the questions in your post weren't too clear but here's some answers.

firstly, I believe all religions, ancient and modern, science included, are all searching for / based on the same thing and all point to the fact that there are other dimensions and 'higher force / being/s'.

I do not believe everything humans make up about such higher beings / forces from the past or now, as I believe humanity is flawed, and most humans make stuff up for their own good in order to gain at the sufferance of their fellow humans.

Therefore I wouldn't put my faith / trust in any human invented deity or human nor would I unquestioningly believe any human interpretation of any such deities / forces etc.
edit on 27-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just had a thought......
annunaki..............kind of like annun.....amun..........for amum ra but then add the naki to it..........
and you have god naked.........maybe that is where the biblle gets its' story that when the Adam and Eve
realized they were "naked" or naki.............they were expelled. because at that point they were not
"pure" anymore........they were genetically modified. hum.............I wonder........

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

O.K. this is jumbled.............it is when Rh - blood is exposed to Rh+ blood that there is a problem........I would get that clarified my friend. You are confused........
have a wonderful evening

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join