It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retilliant Serpant (Giant Snake) Guards?!?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok looking through a lot of info about aparent alien species I found this description which I thought was interesting. Im interested in a lot of these things even if I dont believe them as I just find it interesting.

Anyway a few times there have been these large serpents described as giant snakes who guard entrances to underground facilities. They are aparently the sentries who attack intruders. However when this is talked about there are never any references to any evidence or even any far fetched stories of sightings so im just curious how these came to be in alien species desciptions and wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this before or knows of anywhere that has more info on them more substantial than 4 or 5 sentences???

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Of course there's no evidence. It's all about witness testimony and compressed videos with the reptilian races we hear about.
Keep in mind, if there were REAL, non-mistakable evidence of reptilian aliens, there would be no discussion about them, other than fact. Well....maybe not "NO" discussion...

Search up "Crossroads Mall, Salt Lake City" for more to wonder about.

Good Luck
Cuhail

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Keep in MIND we are reptilian in part in ALL our brains....

en.wikipedia.org...

...but that's just a co-incidence right - or i made it up right?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Sounds like pure fantasy to me. Where is the evidence?
edit on 27-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You guys do not want real evidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Sounds like pure fantasy to me. Where is the evidence?
edit on 27-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

It is pure fantasy. There is no evidence. Just people who want it to be true, so they pretend it is as far as I can tell. That's why this topic goes in the Skunk Works where no proof of any kind is needed.

Every now and then we get a run of Reptilian Threads. I often wonder if these are groups of new members working in unison to join and post on ATS to make us all look foolish for being here. Or, is it the same crowd who thinks the Weekly World News is real and Bat Boy is flying around right now? Who knows.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ill try more than 4 or 5 sentences..
Reptillians or Draconians are and ancient race supposedly from sirius B star and have been around since the beginning....Draconians are incredibly smart and advanced physically more than spiritually..their life style consists basically on advance technology and chose technology advancement over spiritual growth which have trapped them for eternity into the physical world made up of atomic particles that they have learned to manipulate and create giving them what seems to be god like status in the eyes of an primitive beings ie humans..

They are the bullies of the galactic world all evil, greed, suppression, un compassionate, mind et all over the world is doing of the draconian genetic manipulation, they are the creator of our illusional world, a world of Dualism to ultimately control humanity into serving their agenda, which is basically to keep us unaware of their existence. They are the creators or politics, schooling, language, religion and language introduced through "gods" or prophets that visited through the Sumarians , They are the creators of the hybrid humaniods the Greys that serve as a purpose of deception they are their personal slaves although extremely advanced themselves.

They hate humans due to the fact that humans can advance spiritually and move on to the next levels of consciousness if they arent secretly controlled, suppressed or misled by false beliefs and religions, we humans are used primarily as miners...for gold and precious metals, not that the metals themselves are special but the silica bond known as monatomic gold or white powder gold which is needed to sustain the depleting atmosphere on their home planet.

there is allot about these entities...and are known as different names through out the world in tribes folklore and biblical stories..they are the Nephilim in the bible..the snake in the garden of eden..the gods that the egyptians worshiped, hence the abundance of gold they had. Humans have alway fought back when they were enslaved so around 2 thousand years ago a new way of slavery had to be introduced one were humans didnt not know that they were enslaved..and they selected certain types of blue bloods to over see us the children of the dranconians when they mated with the women of man...these are the leaders of today..no not the presidents and prime ministers not even the head of major corporations but above them..the Rothschild' the Russells, Windsors, Rockafellers, and so on, they head of the societies like the illuminati, the mother goddesses the Thule society they all worship a higher entity that is not the conventional god of christianity or muslim or judism they are the lucifers the satans that they follow who are the draconians and these families are rewarded with wealth and power over the rest for their loyalty and secretion for the draconian race and agenda.

there is allot more but i will allow you to continue on the search for knowledge, its all there for you to connect the dots...and dont get discouraged when people say your crazy or wrong they are just scared of change and it goes against everything they are taught, they said the same thing about Jesus, it is an alternative belief thats all, and there is some evidence to support it, since its mentioned in every culture in one form or another..to cancel out the idea is absurd, just plain ignorant, if people dont want to believe even in the possibility then disconnect yourself from that person until they have grown more, spiritually or before they damage your psyche.

all the best.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Were is the evidence of Jesus? or the evidence of God? were is the evidence of Oxygen? we are told these things exist and the rest is down to faith. I am not saying the reptilians are true just open to the possibility and it seems that you can go to many tribes around the world and ask them about Jesus and they will not understand, yet you ask them about a walking lizard humanoid and they will have some stories to tell..are they real?? who knows but to believe in some things that u cant see and have no evidence then disbelieve in others just goes to show the lack of mentality and openness that is needed in humanity to move us forward.

Before you say " were's the evidence, its all fantasy", realize what you are saying, and that is you are dismissing something that has been believed for way longer than your conventional Gods and prophets..are you to burst into a church and tell everyone in there that they are wrong?? no! i doubt you would.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Sorry I ment there isnt even aparent witness testimoney to it and it just seems odd that its in there when its one thing that seems to have nothing even very very far fetched information about. Its like someone just made it up out of thin air for a laugh (and probably did)

I was just interested if anyone had heard anything more about this. Like I said before I dont believe these things, just find them interesting like I would find a film like alien interesting. I think too many people seem to to have not understood what I ment before at all!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
First of all , somebody else put this link up before me im just posting it as this seems a good thread to have the link in. The link will take you to a translated story of a guy from sweden who claims to have met and interviewed a reptilian humanoid.

Secondly it makes a very interesting , if not slightly long, read, a great piece of writing.

Lastly - im not saying that this is true and nor am i saying it is complete lies and BS. Believe what you want to believe.
and for the record IMO im sort of in the middle, its so farfetched and with no actual evidence, but the actual theory of it could be true. Fact is stranger than fiction

anyhoo here is the link -- www.luisprada.com...

EDIT- The original poster was tetsuo ( member ) just so i claim no credit for link
edit on 28-2-2011 by johngtr because: OP

new topics

top topics

join