It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Pilot!? Nictitating Eyelids or Contacts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Great video thanks so much for that one.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Awesome, CapnCaveman. So we know that the pilot is not an alligator. So what type of nictitating eyelids do you think that the pilot has then. And if not, then what is going on with this guys eyes?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Some people will just never believe, no matter how obvious the truth is. You could walk right up to someone and shift in front of their eyes. They would still deny it.
Most people are too scared to believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I don't know actually. This is interesting. I would like to see if there are any other videos lying around of the same interview, then we could at least have a comparison.

"Looks like" a second pair of eye lids. Maybe he's from the under water cities / Florida.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Geez, maybe. Well if they are nictitating eyelids they are particular to this species of humanoid reptilian. For instance...

The pilot is also obviously not a vulture (anyone familiar with the lore will remember that some 'researchers' in the field believe that there is a war on between a 'buzzard-like' race and the reptilians. if you do not know about this hit me up and I will post something on it).
Still doesn't explain the guys eyes. I will have to take the advice of other members and attempt to post a time-lapsed version of this. Thanks, CapnCavedude.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

OH! For chrissakes!!!

He is an airline pilot. Do you know what that entails??

I will not dispute his claims of being an airline captain (for I haven't really looked into it) or whether or not he uses an alias to protect his job, at his company....BUT, assuming this man believes in what he sees, and the entire "UFO" realm...and IF he indeed is (or was) an airline captain....

THINK!!! (Maybe you were not aware?)

Captains have to have an FAA physical examination (with an FAA- approved MD) ever six months!!

This is to hold a "First Class Medical" certificate. Our Airman's Certificates (pilot's licenses) are not valid unless we also have the current Medical too. First Officers only have to go every twelve months.

If you are just a Private Pilot, then it's every 24 months. EVERY pilot MUST have an FAA physical, to remain qualified...per those time frames

Tell me....HOW could this "Jim Courant" be a 'reptile'?? Do you not think a medical doctor might have noticed, in all his years as a pilot?? (His bio claims about 30,000 hours total time. I have 20,000. So, he started VERY young (as I did) and was/is able to work longer than me, and more regularly.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
You guys really think that that is a video glitch or compression artifact localized just to the guys eyes?
Ok.

Where can I see the DVD of this? I like my video analysis pre-youtube crunching.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For Buddhassake! I never said the guy was a reptilian. I asked what is up with his eyes. I understand your point about the required physical. But you still have a guy there on video who claims to be a pilot who has something funky and spooky going on with his eyes. I would just like to invite you to put your your tongue firmly in cheek and make an educated guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Best UFO cases caught on tape from Paranormal TV. Here is the link to the video I used from Youtube.

Thanks for coming by.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sorry, Cluckerspud. This series seems to have never been released on DVD.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Best UFO cases caught on tape from Paranormal TV. Here is the link to the video I used from Youtube.

Thanks for coming by.

I don't see it on NetFlix by the title you gave.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Definitely nothing more than an artifact due to compression

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sorry, Cluckerspud. This series seems to have never been released on DVD.

Very unfortunate. Youtube videos are subject to so much compression etc, that trying to analyze the clip is pointless.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Cluckerspud. You just dropped a massive hint for all of us interested in getting up to speed quickly on the ATS debunk/rebunk thing in terms of video analysis. I gather from your post that Netflix can be a good, fast resource for those of us who would like to lay hands on un-fiddled (compressed) with DVD versions of the video we are looking for. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Not to be a giant contentious weenus but... Prove it. That is the point of this post. It is just a tiny little video and I made it that way on purpose. Why are you 100% sure that that is a compression artifact? Compression and Decompression are 'Lossy' by nature. It looks at the very least as though something has been added here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hulu has the series..Link

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

For Buddhassake! I never said the guy was a reptilian.

Are you sure about that?

Your Title does have a question mark...Reptilian Pilot!? Fine.

But it isn't what you are saying in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 10. And I quote:

I have posted a new thread that showcases a reptilian airline pilot. you can link to it above. I think folks will have a tougher time with the video there...

Am I wrong or do I have a good educated guess?

Are folks having a tougher time?

Cause ALL I see, once more, is an ordinary man. And Artifact.

Perhaps it's time to stop playing games...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is some info on the person in question..Link

Another video of the person in question to analyze Link..
edit on 27-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Perhaps not. This game has a point and maybe even conditions for winning. Where is your proof of compression? As I said. Folks will have a harder time dealing with this video. If you don't think so then show me why. If you wish to go no further your opinion has been noted. Your avatar may want more life but "I want more analysis, Fu%@!r."
: )
There are lots of games going on at ATS. At least mine is above board. The post you reference is a shameless plug. Not an admission of lunacy. Carry on.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OK. I have gone ahead and done the frame by frame myself. Here are some of the stills...
Here are Jims eyelids as seen just before the 'nictitating effect'

Here are Jim's eyelids after they 'nictitate'...

And here are Jim's weird-ass eyes... This is due to lossy compression?

And here are Jim's eyes after the 'membrane' disappears again...normal again?

So there are the pertinent still frames. Any guesses now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join