It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are videogame guns possible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by locololo

I like the black hole gun on Ascension mode?!?!? My son calles it the 4th dimension gun, lol and I never told him about the 4th dimension.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

i guess so

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

Water laser????? If you are talking about water jet cutting machines, the water is not what does the cutting its the finely granulated abrasive material, garnet, that does the cutting, the water is just the carrier medium.
And they are very very slow cutting once you get above a certain thickness, but above a certain thickness they do surpass cutting lasers only because the power requirements for such a laser are tremendous.
water jets also use a tremendous amount of power themselves, the pumps are driven by up to 100hp electric motors. They are aslo very expensive to run and maintain, a business associate would spend $10-12k dollars a month on electricity and maintenance for his water jet machine.
And for cutting very thick steel there is no replacing oxy/acetelyne flame cutting for thickness and speed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Its all possible. People dedicate their lives to making this stuff,they have unlimited education and money. All they have to do is have the brains to make it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Hahaha that's exactly what i'm talking about. Quality film.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I like the black hole gun on Ascension mode?!?!? My son calles it the 4th dimension gun, lol and I never told him about the 4th dimension.

i don't think that a black hole bomb ( i call it the gerch bomb personally) is possible at all at this moment. first you would need something powerful enough to rip through space, then you need to make it work so that it draws in certain marked objects, or people, before closing, third you need it to be able to teleport you without you being harmed, and last you have the problem of it expanding and destroying everything in existence. I might be mad, but without the material to begin this I am not goign to try.

<< 1   >>

join