It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate have repitilian eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was at my local hairdresser flipping through People magazine and saw a potrait of Prince William and Kate and thought wow there eyes are shaped like a lizard. I looked closely and they were, it wasn't a photo era or glare in their eyes. Don't know why a photographer would photoshop their eyes that way.

Take a look:

If you hit Ctrl and + it will zoom in
edit on 27-2-2011 by greenfox83 because: (no reason given)

The image on left is the one you need to pay attention to. There is no glare!
edit on 27-2-2011 by greenfox83 because: Explaination of which image to evaluate

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All I can see is camera glare.

My pupils go bright red in pics, downright demonic looking.
Even without a flash.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Their eyes are fine, reptillians don't exist!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ah im tired of people saying this persons eyes look reptillian etc I bet if you picked up a lota people of the street they'd have the same traits as well. Also I always thought if reptillians could shapeshift then why would they leave their eyes looking slightly retillian still?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I wish they did. They might be at least vaguely interesting then.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You have reptilian vernacular.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting, S&F.
However, I don't think the eyes matter as long as the blood-line is clear and racially correct.
I hope the other parts work well and they produce an heir.
Otherwise - well we know.
It's the tunnel for her.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I wish it wasn't on the internet, but the actual two page picture in the magazine. The eyes really had a slit, you didn't see a glare. I even flipped through the magazine to see if any other pictures had glare, but if they did you clearly saw the roundness of the pupil.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Whats with all the reptillian nonsense recently, where did the idea come from that some people are shapeshifting reptoids, I know David Ickes theories, but where did he get them from and why do so many believe in this phenomena? It's a popular meme and even Rumsfeld was asked a radio show if he was a lizard. A mix of David Icke and the tv show V.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Whats with all the reptillian nonsense recently, where did the idea come from that some people are shapeshifting reptoids, I know David Ickes theories, but where did he get them from and why do so many believe in this phenomena? It's a popular meme and even Rumsfeld was asked a radio show if he was a lizard. A mix of David Icke and the tv show V.

Recently? The Reptilian Theory has been around for a loooong time.

Still think it's all hogwash though.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i noticed this when i saw the picture as well - i didn't want to post because of the flaming i knew it would bring - thanks for having the cajones

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i was more impressed at the woman he got.
proves it all in my opinion.

wealth / power trumps good looks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
i was more impressed at the woman he got.
proves it all in my opinion.

wealth / power trumps good looks.

I doubt they'll be producing any rocket scientists though. The lights may be on (in those reptillian eyes), but I'm guessing there's no-one much to speak of at home.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I thought Kate looked more like Demi Moore when I saw her on a magazine cover in the grocery store.

new topics

top topics

join