It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon's Temple

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Lynda101

Its easy to google a list of the Kings of Judea and Israel. You will see from these they don't list Moses as either a King or a Prophet.

I have read the Tanakh enough times to know that Moses wasnt a king of either Israel or Judea.

But i guess you missed the philosophical point i was trying to make. A king is an authoritarian. Moses, was and continues to be the ultimate authority in Judaism.

Although he never held any official title, he was the King/President or whatever title you would prefer to give him. He was the ultimate prophet, speaking to G-d face to face.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Lynda101

Its easy to google a list of the Kings of Judea and Israel. You will see from these they don't list Moses as either a King or a Prophet.

I have read the Tanakh enough times to know that Moses wasnt a king of either Israel or Judea.

But i guess you missed the philosophical point i was trying to make. A king is an authoritarian. Moses, was and continues to be the ultimate authority in Judaism.

Although he never held any official title, he was the King/President or whatever title you would prefer to give him. He was the ultimate prophet, speaking to G-d face to face.

Hello Dontreally,

Had you have noticed the top of my post you would have seen I was replying to 4Winds not your good self.

I did not miss your philosophical point but, I am not going to split hairs with you over the words King, President G-d etc because these names have come down through generations and cultures. There is so much' no proof', just tradition on much of what is claimed and perhaps one should not get too snotty with Ezra for the way he told it.

We all know the story about Moses and his relationship with G-d but did G-d refer to Moses as either a King or a Prophet, I can't remember it, his role was unique (possibly the King's Lieutenant) . G-d sounds more like a Pharoah to me but that's just MHO.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The "paleocontact theory" holds that what was deemed magical back then may have been misunderstood/mistaken technology. Thats ONE way one could interpret various flying craft, for example.

That's a mistaken way to interpret various flying craft. The proper way is in light of comparative mysticism and parapsychology. Just an FYI. The power is not in the craft itself, or in wands, or in talismans, or in potions. Such things are just affectations. The power is in the Mind. Its psi, not tech.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

more please

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Good info, well done.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Possibly Ireland. I thought this website had a lot of interesting information. My apologies if it's been posted already.

jahtruth.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is a video you might find interesting:

www.wejew.com...

The rod Moses had was made of sapphire if you research into it, not the twisted old stick you see in the movies.
In the above video we are told that the stones in the ARK are actually made of sapphire and conical in shape i.e. they are what the ancient Sumerians called shem stones (fire stones).
We are talking ancient technology!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

There are many hidden tunnels beneath the city and believers could have very easily carried the ark off before the destruction of the temple. It was also stated that the templars were tunneling beneath the dome of the rock and supposedly carried off some artifacts of great value. The problem is information on the ark becomes very sketchy and leaves room for many theories as to what became of the ark.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i believe i recall that in Solomons Temple there was 'Amber' which came from the 'mountain of Luit'

i believe that this ancient reference is saying that modern Lithuania had ancient trade routes to the Middle East and possibly Egypt... because there are renown Amber deposits in todays Lithuania that were coveted by ancient peoples

can anyone verify that Solomon Temple had bowls of crystalized Amber pieces among the 'treasures' of the Temple

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join