It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon's Temple

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Abaris is known as the priest of Apollo. There's a few stories about him walking around the earth while carrying a magical wand "where all the light flows from".

This seems like a subject worth researching and possibly making an own thread. Rods and Wands are all over the place in ancient times.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I always find it odd how Christians advise against me looking into Jewish and Muslim books and Muslims advise against me looking into Jewish & Muslims sources and Jews advise against me looking at Christian and Muslim sources. The KEY to understanding the ancient History of that region is to combine all three information sources and check how they differ and how they agree. And then to check which non-religious sources confirm any of the data. Instead, followers of the respective Religions are advised not to look into the other books.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

which part ? lol
dimensions of the sarcophagus and the ark, are the same.
the ark is an electrical capacitor. when it was housed in the completed temple, along with the rest of the gold furniture, the levite priests had to wear special, imported linen, that didn't hold a static charge to do their priestly duties. the entire room was a giant capacitor. anybody trying to go in there, without the correct attire, stood the chance of being electrocuted.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Muslims are more than happy for people to read every holy book. But you are right the only way to truly understand is to read all 5 holy books ie Qur'an, the bible, the tawrah, the zabur, and the suhuf. Not unlike the the masonic “five points of fellowship".

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whatifitweretrue

and the mahabharata, the vedas, iching ?
egyptian texts like the legend of the destruction of mankind.
akkadian texts like the enuma elish, the atrhasis epic, and a loonng list of sumerian-akkadian texts such as enki and the world order, enki journeys to nibru, and enki and ninmah (to name a few)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The Temple of Solomon is a symbolic representation of the human body.
The holiest of holies is the cranium, and the Ark of the Covenant is the activated cranium when man becomnes god-man.

-

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

The Temple of Solomon is a symbolic representation of the human body.
The holiest of holies is the cranium, and the Ark of the Covenant is the activated cranium when man becomnes god-man.

I posted a link earlier to that theory. What makes you present it as a fact?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

the ark is an electrical capacitor. when it was housed in the completed temple, along with the rest of the gold furniture, the levite priests had to wear special, imported linen, that didn't hold a static charge to do their priestly duties. the entire room was a giant capacitor. anybody trying to go in there, without the correct attire, stood the chance of being electrocuted.

I understand the idea, I just want to know where you got it. There must be some reason you think electricity is involved. I think it might be possible that the Elites of back then had some Technology which they kept from the majority

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I understand the idea, I just want to know where you got it. There must be some reason you think electricity is involved. I think it might be possible that the Elites of back then had some Technology which they kept from the majority

Can you give a source stating the dimensions of the Ark that fit the interior dimensions of the granite coffer? From the dimensions I've read, the Ark does not fit. I've noticed that when most people or sites present this theory they like to use the word "volume." They tend to say, "the volume of the Ark fits inside the granite coffer inside the Great Pyramid." sneaky sneaky
edit on 1-3-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c47201cabf2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

some electrical engineer was explaining how the ark was designed and what would happen with it if you did things like, put it in a dry climate, carry it across sand, that kinda thing.

i also read something, years ago. about the temple having plumbing inside. it for sure had plumbing outside, where they piped water to the big laver (forget what its called. the one on the backs of the bulls. is that the apsu?
)
edit on 1-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

do you know which cubit you compared? was it a sanctuary cubit?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The Vatican is terrified that the Jews will uncover the truth under the Temple, whatever it may be. It is essential for them that Israel is removed from the Holy Mount. And they are not alone in this desire. On Jan. 4, 2001, Colin Grant published a full front page article in the Glasgow Sunday Post. He revealed that the Knights Templar, as descendents the Davidic line believe they have the right to reclaim the Temple Mount as their true heritage: "A spokesman for Militi Templi Scotia, the Scottish Knights Templar admitted to the Sunday Post, 'We are currently involved in an attempt to remove control of the holy sites from the Israeli government. We believe they should be administered by the United Nations and are working with the UN and NATO to achieve that goal.'

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

huh? the waqf controls it atm, (think i spelled waqf correctly)
and they are muslims.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

UK? Ireland? not heard them rumours, where abouts is it supposed to be hidden? :-)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

and they are muslims.

Im not endorsing the post above, just found it and thought its a weird article.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

and they are muslims.

Im not endorsing the post above, just found it and thought its a weird article.

very weird. doesn't it seem strange that the closer we get to figuring all this stuff out, the more endangered and obscured, and in some cases, completely off limits, the remaining information is?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If your going to assert the Ark was made to power the Great Pyramid from the granite coffer you have to at least stay true to some historical fact. You are claiming the Ark is roughly 1040 years older than the accounts given in the Biblical book of Exodus. That is if your are going with Simcha Jacobovici's theory which pushes the exodus as far back as 1550 bce.

The Hebrew cubit mentioned in Exodus when describing the measurements of the Ark was 18.9 inches during that time period.

The Egyptian royal cubit that was used during the 4th dynasty, when the Great Pyramid was built and the Ark(supposedly), measured 20.6 inches.

The Ark, as described in Exodus, is 2½ cubits in length, 1½ in breadth, and 1½ in height.

If you believe these measurements are accurate, but the just lied about everything else, than the width of the Ark using the 4th dynasty cubit would be 30.9 inches and 28.35 inches using the Exodus period Hebrew cubit.

The problem is the interior width of the granite coffer inside the Great Pyramid is 26.65 inches. It does not fit, unless you have another way to tailor this theory. Remember, if it doesn't fit you must acquit.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

no i don't think it was put in there to power the pyramid. what would it power?
i'm saying that it generates electricity in a dry climate.. but what it would power, i dunno. i can guess. but would take like 3 months to explain my guess. lol

i'm not sure why they would need an electrical device capable of generating an image of "God" inside the great pyramid.

as far as the cubits. well, from what i've read, there are several kinds of cubits. if they are different by as little as 2 inches, it would fit, width wise, however, height would still be a problem. do we know if they found a lid for the sarcophagus, when they found the chamber?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

very weird. doesn't it seem strange that the closer we get to figuring all this stuff out, the more endangered and obscured, and in some cases, completely off limits, the remaining information is?

There's a point where it actually gets dangerous, as in real-life-dangerous. Thats when you know you are touching on real stuff as opposed to being lost in imagination. Every journalist, blogger, researcher strives for reaching that point...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join