It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon's Temple

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The "paleocontact theory" holds that what was deemed magical back then may have been misunderstood/mistaken technology. Thats ONE way one could interpret various flying craft, for example.

That's a mistaken way to interpret various flying craft. The proper way is in light of comparative mysticism and parapsychology. Just an FYI. The power is not in the craft itself, or in wands, or in talismans, or in potions. Such things are just affectations. The power is in the Mind. Its psi, not tech.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

Yes. And that power man did not learn on his own. We were granted this power by the Annunaki. And or demigods that were created when Annunaki soldiers slept with human slaves found a way to tap into their immortal side and harness this power. Needless to say, we evolved, but not from apes.

The new world is about to begin. Everyone's questions will be answered.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christarella
An interesting theory has been proposed at Viewzone.com regarding the Queen of Sheba and the Ark of the Covenant. The article claims that the Ark is hidden in Yemen, for anyone interested in viewing that it is on the front page of the website. I found it quite interesting. Am loving this topic. Thanks for posting!

Dont get caught up in the fringe technology. This is a symptom of a larger question. Where did man receive his technology. From god? Who is god? Whats is god? God is simply an advanced race of beings that decided to mine earth for precious metals. but the work was frustrating and burdensome. The annunaki used their own dna and combined it with that of apeman / ape and humankind was born.

Thats it folks. Believe what you want about magical bearded men in the heavens but just know one thing - what is more logical in the context of the universeS around us? If human kind progresses another 1000 years, imagine our technology?
Is it that far fetched to think we will inhabit planets in far away universes in search for precious metals ourselves? Who does all the digging for oil now on planet earth that we rape continuously? History repeats itself. Remember that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

It is just as valid to say that pre-technological people would look at technology through the blinkers of their own society - as 'magic' or something 'supernatural'. After all, it has been said that any sufficiently advanced technology would appear to be magic to those unfamiliar with it.

AS

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

Ok....but this have no connection to thread right? The Annunaki has no connection whatsoever with King Solomon and his Temple. Maybe you could make another thread about this to explain the connections with the Annunaki and humans?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways onto the thread, it is said that Solomon was helped by a demon called Asmodeus in creating his temple, Asmodeus supposedly gave him precise directions on how to construct the Temple.

Also Solomon died as an Apostate even though he was one of the wisest man in the bible, how could a man fabled for his wisdom reach the conclusion that his God was false?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

this would fit my theory that certain belief systems hide the realities of the past, via unrelenting prejudice, they tear down, blow up, burn, or otherwise destroy evidence, rather than hiding it away. in some cases, they simply refuse to look at the data, leaving huge unexplored archaeological sites, off limits to researchers or archaeologists. and as our understanding of the science and ancient history otherwise accelerates, the more territory is being absorbed by the destroyers of knowledge. i am not sure who's idea this is, but i'm betting it's a two pronged attack with a third, that occassionally takes part simply because the data suggests the world would cascade into religous and therefore, metaphorical fervor, otherwise.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Ok....but this have no connection to thread right? The Annunaki has no connection whatsoever with King Solomon and his Temple. Maybe you could make another thread about this to explain the connections with the Annunaki and humans?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways onto the thread, it is said that Solomon was helped by a demon called Asmodeus in creating his temple, Asmodeus supposedly gave him precise directions on how to construct the Temple.

Also Solomon died as an Apostate even though he was one of the wisest man in the bible, how could a man fabled for his wisdom reach the conclusion that his God was false?

King Solomon is a direct descendant of those who were created by the Annunaki to mine for precious metals. Enoch, Noah, Solomon....the writings of the prophets are on the walls.

This is the problem with historians, all humanity originates in one place and then spreads like a virus. But there are only certain strong blood lines that are royal and/or "chosen". The rest will be swept up in the deluge. The technological advancements hidden by the israelites pale in comparison to the overall advanced technology that the Annunaki has in their possession. Splitting hairs trying to find these technologies is short sighted. The wisdom behind who gave man this technology and intellect is the bigger question.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You need to go back and read the Bible. Moses most emphatically did not receive the Ark from the Hebrew god, Yahweh, or El if you prefer. He allegedly received the tablets the Commandments were inscribed on, twice as a matter of fact, since he broke the first set when he saw the Israelites worshipping the golden calf. He also received from El instructions on how to build the Ark - dimensions, materials, colors, but not the Ark itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

i agree with some of that, but you've left some gaping holes in it too. and the gaping holes, are where the really interesting data is.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover
You need to go back and read the Bible. Moses most emphatically did not receive the Ark from the Hebrew god, Yahweh, or El if you prefer. He allegedly received the tablets the Commandments were inscribed on, twice as a matter of fact, since he broke the first set when he saw the Israelites worshipping the golden calf. He also received from El instructions on how to build the Ark - dimensions, materials, colors, but not the Ark itself.

El was Annunaki. Do your research people. He was a local annunaki ruler in charge of Noah's people. The annunaki leader was fed up with the human species they created because Annunaki or Fallen angels kept breeding with the slave species which created demigods. But some annunaki had an affinity for man and warned Noah of the great deluge to come and instructed him how to prepare.
Common denominators of all holy books.

Just read Sitchin's books and you will become enlightened.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The only thing I can emphatically tell everyone is please read "The Stairway to Heaven" by Zecharia Sitchin and all your questions will be answered.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

El was Annunaki. Do your research people. He was a local annunaki ruler in charge of Noah's people. The annunaki leader was fed up with the human species they created because Annunaki or Fallen angels kept breeding with the slave species which created demigods. But some annunaki had an affinity for man and warned Noah of the great deluge to come and instructed him how to prepare.

jehovah = el = enlil
jehovah = hayah
hayah = ea (ayah)
ea = enki

*raises eyebrow in spock fashion*

"I AM I AM" (the word "that" wasnt in the original hebrew. translators added it)

I AM I AM translates to HAYAH HAYAH
(EA EA)
twice? not sure why .......yet. have some theories though.

edit on 28-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
any archeological discoveries that confirm the existence of King Solomon.

They found a wall - it has no relation to King Solomon whatsoever.

Not yet. Just wait until we're finally permitted to excavate the Temple Mount.There IS evidence for a second temple being built that was based on the first one that was destroyed. And there is also confirmation of King Solomon outside of the Bible. So thats something to at least take a look at the whole issue. And then there are all these political leaders taking King Solomon very seriously...

Nice thread

But what's the end game, get a krane and knock down the dome of the rock?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

* According to a more secret tradition, there are vaults beneath the Temple that were built before the great flood by Enoch to save information destroyed in Atlantis.

I find this confusing. Atlantis is fictional and totally unrelated to King Solomon's Temple.

As I understand it Atlantis was never thought to be real until the idea of it's being real surfaced in the 1600's in other Fiction works.

I'm curious how would Enoch know about a future myth derived from a work of fiction, let alone save information "destroyed in Atlantis". Destroyed information no longer exists and Atlantis never did exist.

I can't help but think Plato is having a good chuckle from his grave. A few thousand years from now, will we find people who think Stephen King Novel's are based on true stories? It would be no more strange in fact. We might even find a Church of ATS based on files gleaned from these pages (It's Monday, I'm half asleep at my desk and a little silliness is allowed)

Interesting thread by the way

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Nice thread

But what's the end game, get a krane and knock down the dome of the rock?

well not exactly! it's an archaeological treasure.
that site is a hot spot!
check out this guy's vid

edit on 28-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I enjoy the story of how the temple was built, by demons and spirits. A special ring allowed him with a ritual to summon demons and spirits to do the work and take him on a journey to learn a lesson.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Google pdfs of Goetia, and The Grand Grimoire - dark lodge edition and learn how he did it

Interesting stuff because the Rabbinic Judaism believe the same

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

Yep, I have stated many times here at ATS to read Sitchin' books. As I said on page 1 of this thread, our whole human history has been covered up, and I believe the cover up is that we ARE decended from ET'.

If you go back to ancient times they, the Egyptians, the Incas, the Myans, all told of stories of Gods coming down from the sky, AND THEN IT ALL STOPPED.

Seems like a fella called Jesus Christ appeared on the scene and told everybody that HE was the son of God. At that point, all was forgotten about Gods coming from the sky.

In my opinion, this Jesus Christ fella did the best snow job of making people FORGET about the past and concentrate on his teachings.

I dont know who he was, but this guy changed everything, WHY, to hide the real TRUTH....IMHO.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Temple will be rebuilt by the AntiChrist. There is debate on whether he will build it in place of the Dome of the Rock or next to it. Depends on if the Dome/Mosque gets destroyed either through fighting or an earthquake. Either way when the Temple goes up again we know the end will be very close.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Rumoured Locations of the Ark:

Ethiopia
France
South Africa
Jordan
U.K.
Ireland

I recently saw a documentary on the Smithsonian Channel that explored clues that the Templars secretly made it to America. Some of the clues include Templar "code" and a letter known as the "hooked x." There is also a pre-Revolutionary War stone tower whose windows are in alignment with celestial events, and even stranger ---architectural features point to a geographic location in the midwest where a stone is half-buried, believed to have been chiseled-upon my the Templars. Great documentary.

The documentary concerned the Templars having the Holy Grail in America. If they were able to manage this feat, it's possible for them to have brought the Ark, too, perhaps. Even if they didn't bring the Ark to America all those years ago, if the Ark has been in the hands of a family or secretive group, that group could have taken it anywhere, including America.

Great thread, OP, and S & F. It gets the imagination going... Thinking about some large, museum-quality PRIVATE COLLECTION in some wealthy world elite's personal estate in a mountainous, beautiful region where there are no active air lanes... In this private museum are countless treasures of the ancient world, each one a story and a secret. What a collection that would be, and surely filled with much of Solomon's lost treasures.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sitchin is an idiot who couldn't read the Sumerian tablets he claimed to. I know more Sumerian and Akkadian and most assuredly more Egyptian than he did (n.b. I have a degree in Ancient Near Eastern History and Culture). El simply means "Lord" or "God" in Hebrew and several other related Semitic langauges like Ugaritic. I read Sitchin when I want a laugh; I read JNES, JNEA or JEA when I want to know something.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Is that also the same object as Abaris' wand?

Im not familiar with arabis wand. What I am familiar with is literally thousands of legends, myths, stories of ancient that deal with rods and wands as magical devices.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join