It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gives China Eminent Domain As Collateral For Debt? Revisited And Confirmed By Bob Chapman?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This rumor was floating around a couple of years ago and was attributed to Hal Turner, who many here did not give too much credibility to. There was a thread started on the subject and the rumor, which was taken from Hal Turner's blog, was an embellishment of a Bloomberg article at the time that mentioned China's concerns over their U.S. debt holdings, but that did not mention eminent domain.

Original Thread
Bloomberg

Now this idea has reared it's ugly head once again, but this time it has been confirmed by Bob Chapman. Although I am not familiar with Hal Turner, I am familiar with Bob Chapman. I have been listening to Chapman for about three years now and to me he seems like the real deal.

Here are the comments from Bob Chapman's, "the International Forecaster," dated February 23, 2011. This was posted on Republic Broadcasting's website, and Bob Chapman is a regular guest on many of their shows, so I would imagine the posting is accurate and had Chapman's approval.

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take inside the USA land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to “take” all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

SOURCE

One thing that raises a red flag in my mind is that the release from Chapman is eerily similar to the one from Hal Turner, but I can't figure out if that gives more clout to the 2009 release, or detracts credibility from this new release. I wonder if this was in fact true in 2009, but nothing as yet has come of it because China was waiting to see how the "stimulus" would work out and what effect it would have on their dollar holdings.

What I would like to know is:
(1) Do you hold any credence whatsoever to the Eminent Domain rumor?
(2) Is Bob Chapman a credible and/or reliable source?
(3) Does Bob Chapman's release of this information give any creditability to the original release in 2009.

edit on 27-2-2011 by DrZERO because: grammer

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wow how about i want china property for all the crap merchandise that they make, I want my money back
edit on 27-2-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
if you've got the time, these two lindsey williams interviews can give a much clearer picture of just how bad we're into it with/for china...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I posted on this very issue on 25th Feb., here on ATS. Check it out 'China Ownes Our Homes'

Here is the link to my initial searth. members.beforeitsnews.com...

It got a few responses but considering the impact this could have on Americans all I can say is - they couldn't give a .....
and as with many other issues, they just prefer to bury their heads in the sand - but boy is the ....... going to hit the fan in the US then they might raise their heads.

Hope you can raise more awareness!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Like an addicted gambler borrowing to play, the US is addicted to deficit spending and has had to borrow from China to play.

Sooner or later the collectors will come.

By then the Chinese can come in and take TEXAS!

Or maybe California?

Imagine crossing the border from say, Nevada or Arizona into Chinese territory?

Borrowing from the very enemy plotting your destruction, and draining your wealth through acquiring large sectors of your economy, including business and manufacturing and sustaining a massive trade imbalance... Only exposes the corruption, greed, stupidity and incompetence of the US leadership, elected reps and government in general.

You all may as well sell your souls to the Chinese as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seems like China will take whatever U.S. things it wants, either by force or by bargaining. Already the manufacturing jobs have been given to China. All the corporations that had to be bailed out by the taxpayers will go to China, as they have already sold the people out who supported them. China is even stealing financial information from Canada. I wonder what military secrets China has taken from the U.S. as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the elites are living in China already.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

www.wnd.com...

The State Department says there is "no factual basis" to an Internet rumor that went viral over the weekend claiming Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was willing to pledge American homes to China as collateral for Beijing buying U.S. debt.

The rumor, in various versions, claimed Clinton brought with her last month to Beijing a written agreement offering to extend to China the option to exercise eminent domain rights within the U.S. The rights purportedly were offered as collateral for China's continued willingness to purchase additional trillions of dollars in U.S. Treasury debt the Obama administration hopes to sell to finance projected federal budget deficits.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Borrowing from the very enemy plotting your destruction, and draining your wealth through acquiring large sectors of your economy, including business and manufacturing and sustaining a massive trade imbalance... Only exposes the corruption, greed, stupidity and incompetence of the US leadership, elected reps and government in general.

Hopefully your new overlords will manage the country's finances better?

They couldn't do much worse than the current government .....

or could they?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
. I wouldn't be surprised if the elites are living in China already.

Nah, most of them are regularly in Hong Kong and have temporary digs there, a few own residences there, and many have relocated business and manufacturing to China. They still like the American lifestyle for now, and though they are following the money in China, and helping them to destroy the US economy... They will hang on to their estates in the USA for now.

When they all leave at the same time for Hong Kong, that is when everything will change.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Interesting . . . although they mention the 2009 Turner release, World Net Daily attributes the 2011 release to an "unsigned post at liveleak.com," which is identical to the release in the OP claimed to have been authored by Bob Chapman.

So did someone just paste and copy the original to liveleak? Liveleak's is dated Feb 26, while the release from International Forecaster as posted on Republic Broadcasing's website is dated Feb 23.

So it really boils down to was it truly released by Bob Chapman, and if so does Chapman have any credibility?

The fact that the State Department says there is "no factual basis," for this rumor is not too surprising. Even if it was true would you expect them to announce, "yeah, it's true, we mortgaged all of your private property to China, good luck with that."

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bob Chapman seems credible but he did serve for many years in US Intelligence (and counter-intelligence by definition). Any foreign treaties (this guarantee would have to be considered such) would have to be ratified by the US Senate to have the force of law. The scary thing is this could be a NWO design to surrender us land and sovereignty (including Constitutional guarantees) to an outside entity (China) that could be expanded into the NWO at the right time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have a copy of the International Forecaster from FEB 23 that can confirm this release was actually from Bob Chapman?

Also, any opinions on Bob Chapman? Is he reliable? Is he credible?
Your opinions on this was the main point of the thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Giving the Chinese Eminent Domain, sounds good on paper given that is the only option we can still dupe china into investments.

In reality though, after the land grab, many American citizens will not care what piece of paper was signed by governments and will without hesitation re-grab American soil. Most likely by rioting and protests.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

That's what I was thinking, and even if he still is involved in intelligence as a disinfo agent why would he smear his reputation with this rumor? It seems his credibility would be essential either way.

As far as doing this without Congressional approval, the precedent has been set over the last decade. The Executive does whatever the hell it wants.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As I said in this earlier in this thread I had already created a thread on this on 25/02/11 and amazed at the lack of interest.
Look at China's illegal occupation of Tibet and the History of Genocide they have committed there - the segregation they have created, their total lack of Human Rights and the fact that people - due to the media - forget they are a Communist State and a very volatile one at that. After you check all this out and spread the word then perhaps; the Americans will get their heads out of the sand.

You think Egypt and Libya is bad for Human Rights - at least they won't own your houses and businesses!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Americans engaged in civil war, or revolution against the Chinese on former American lands?

That would make a great movie.

The Chinese would rather incinerate and destroy the US, leaving specific areas devastated and uninhabitable... By proxies of course. When they are ready. Timing is everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hopefully your new overlords will manage the country's finances better?

They couldn't do much worse than the current government .....

or could they?

Only child per. They'll let you know which ones to toss over the bridge with your cats and dogs. Solves the problem of that pesky bad food they keep making. And that wall paper has got to go.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

Yeah I call BS on this. Eminent domain is a local government function, not federal. While the US Supreme Court recently made a ruling on eminent domain and what it can and cant be used for, the states are responsible for it and not the FEds.

After the Supreme Court ruling, many states reworked their statute to make it very difficult to use eminent domain. Besides, it can only be used for public works (sewer, electricity, schools, Hospitals roads etc).

As a side note if China is worried about a weak dollar, then maybe they should quit manipulating their currency and economy in addition to opening up their markets like they were suppose to do when they joined the WTO.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I get this impression as well, but keep asking myself why Bob Chapman would attach his name to something like this. I'm beginning to think maybe someone used the old 2009 release, tweaked it a bit, and then just put Chapman's name on it.

I was really hoping someone at ATS who was a subscriber to the International Forecaster could attest to it's validity.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZERO

I am thinking he either did not know his name was used, or was manipulated / mislead to make it look like he knows about it. With the State Department saying there is no basis to it, to me anyways, confirms this as nothing but bad info.

Honestly speaking though I think it might not be a bad idea to have rumors like this going around. People are more inclcined to take an active intrest in what our Government is doing (IE Spending) if they think we are selling of the The Grand Canyon and Yosemite.

While I think the story is BS today, it might not be that far off tomorrow if we dont get thins under control.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join