It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Look at the post about Great Ufo Footage posted today.
Is this what you saw?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Look at the post about Great Ufo Footage posted today.
Is this what you saw?

thats exactly what i saw! the circular object looked exactly like that. And there were 2 contrails( way closer then they are in the video). I would like to say though, the circular object didn't appear right away. I noticed the 2 contrails, and around 5-10 minutes later i was at a park and the contrails where right above me. They were ascending, and one of them speed up and got closer to the other one. They then curved for a bit, went straight, and then the circular object appeared, and it, and the contrails went off into the distance

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Maybe should post there,but you gotta have a thick skin,they will tear you apart

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Accel

I can see the jets in those pics...
OP I think probably this time it was planes, however I don't think you should be mocked for it.

Some of you guys are beyond ridiculous.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

Really!!?? Thats awesome!! My video/photo editing and viewing software hasn't been able to pull up the jets in either picture or video once!! Think you could save the pics then zoom up in your software, save the zoomed pics and then re post them showing the jets so i can save them!! I would love to see the jets its been driving me crazy!! I would really appreciate it!!
edit on 27-2-2011 by Accel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Maybe should post there,but you gotta have a thick skin,they will tear you apart

Post where? please be specific, don't just throw out a reference, and not say what your referencing
edit on 27-2-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You tube....."What in the World Are They Spraying" Gentleman, and women, I suggest you view this documentary. There is scientific analysis of the Chemtrail phenomenon. Watch the video, and if you can truthfully say that all is normal in the sky afterward, kudos to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Post where? please be specific, don't just throw out a reference, and not say what your referencing
edit on 27-2-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

OMG,not about chemtrails. thedeadwallk,there is a post on ATS about "Great UFO Footage- Please Examine"
on here posted today.Maybe I'm confused but I just thought I made a connection between your story and that.
I'm sorry that I don't know how to post the link.But the vid and thread matches what you have described.
I'm sorry if I seem like a complete idiot,but I'm not.Well,some of you probably do.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

you mean, this one?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join