It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Attacks Bank, Shooting Unarmed People - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I stumbled across this video whilst researching the Taliban for a thread I am going to write.

Before you watch this video I warn you that it is extremely disturbing and involves quite a lot of cold blooded killing. The reason I post this video is merely for evidence that this event happened for aiding the discussion of whether or not this is the actual Taliban.

If it is not the Taliban then I think that this incident could have been labelled as a Taliban wrong doing in order to hype up this bad image we have of this supposed sophisticated worldwide terrorist faction.

The video is here but like I said before, it is extremely offensive, disturbing and shouldn't be watched by anyone.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

well , if I were to be shot ANYWAY , might as well TRY to kick his teeths out to that moo f ...

Although I don't think they are TALIBANS!
too white

most likely CIA!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't know, most taliban don't wear green trucker hats. It would help to have a translation of this to make a better informed opinion.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
it is probably not the Taliban, for they do not directly go for innocents; they may kill innocents indirectly when targetting what they consider to be legitimate targets, suh as army, police, coalition troops, politicians etc, but never any civillians directly; this man looks nothing like taliban iether; this could b a number of things such as a false flag operation, a nutter who has just lost it, a person with a grevience etc, etc, so please dont believe the corporate media when they quickly like to blame all evils on the Taliban

the taliban has targetted bank/s with suicide bombs, but these were banks where army was queing up for their pay, and any civillian casualties would have been, as the west famously calls it, 'collateral damage'

let us also consider if the taliban has claimed responsibility for this?, for they usually do of attacks that are sanctioned and ordered by them

the taliban follow the deobandi Islamic college's teachings [but not neccessarily in all of it], which in turn follows one of the four mainstream school of Islamic jurisprudence, and within mainstream Islam, the fact that civillians are not to be targetted under any circumstances is just basic knowledge
edit on 3-3-2011 by Saleh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join