It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylinder Chased by Soviet MIG-21

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by smurfy
I wonder why Roger Moore put his name to this documentary??
edit on 27-2-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

Money.
He's an actor.
He read the script he was handed.

The point I'm making is that this was a mainstream documentary, and he would have been well paid, but they don't like putting their name to something not factual, as in that particular footage.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You aren't the only one who has been intrigued by that video. Here's more information about it and the "documentary" it was a part of.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Phage (good to see you back here),

Just a quick post - since I posted that information a few years, I've gathered more details and material relating to this video. When time permits, I'll have to pull out the notes on it from my database on infamous UFO videos - although I (or Internos) may have posted some of that information here on ATS since my post at the above link.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Thats some of the best footage I have seen...Someone should show the meathead from england that posted the street lamp video what real footage looks like..

Haha, and when you point out that's a lamp post you have your post removed! I guess you can't deny ignorance after all huh?
This video is one of the best I've seen. It's either some sort of top secret proto type craft being tested by our governments or its the real deal.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Phage
You aren't the only one who has been intrigued by that video. Here's more information about it and the "documentary" it was a part of.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Phage (good to see you back here),

Just a quick post - since I posted that information a few years, I've gathered more details and material relating to this video. When time permits, I'll have to pull out the notes on it from my database on infamous UFO videos - although I (or Internos) may have posted some of that information here on ATS since my post at the above link.

All the best,

Isaac

Hi Isaac,
It would be nice if you had given some inkling as to what you refer to, instead of a tease.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Really?

It has been proven in this topic that the video was not filmed from a Soviet fighter and does indeed show a standard USAF towed-target.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join