It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE BILL OF RIGHTS THE RIGHT TO ROB YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
THE RIGHT TO ROB YOU
Don't know if I am placing this in the right forum but check out this video, an interesting take on your Government and how it got the right to rob you.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Here you go:

I'm not sure about my thoughts on the video...
But if you agree with the Constitution and want to have American rights:
Then you agree to be taxed.

Pretty simple.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
true American ideals can be summed up in the Declaration of Independence. First of all that people should be independent from a king and able to govern themselves, and secondly because it states that a tyrannical government must be abolished, it is the duty of free men. That is America. The bill of rights, while being clear on some freedoms allowed to people, do not include all freedoms, and so in a way it becomes a bill of slavery due to certain freedoms not being permitted, i.e. the bill of rights does not give me the right to go to the bathroom, does that mean I need the government's permission to do so? Of course not. If anything the bill of rights is unnecessary due to its redundancy: a free person does not need his freedoms spelled out for him. Plus, you have to remember that the Constitution was not the original document of the new American colonies, the first government document was the Articles of Confederation. So in my opinion there is a difference between Independence and the 16th amendment.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

you are 100% correct about the articles of Confederation!!

the biggest elephant in the room in us history...it is the root of TPTB ruse against the american people.

the civil war was not about freeing african slaves, it was about enslaving EVERYONE!!!

Jefferson Davis did not have slaves during civil war, Ulysses Grant had slaves EVEN AFTER the war was over!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can see the need for small a amount of revenue for public infrastructure, but a small sales tax is all that is needed, nothing else. Property taxes are an abomination and NO ONE should EVER pay a property tax.
edit on 27-2-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Thanks for letting me know, its a bad habit of mine.

top topics

join