It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Incredibly scary if you think about it. At what point does it all stop?Sick people, at what point will they stop???

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh wll the return of the tower of Babel,or Babble on,and on ,and on,mmmm....one world,one language,one structure ,one people,one babylon,How did we all end up here )6:55 first vid

What happened in the past according to text documents

Know your place,know yourself ,know the time,one world,one army ,one ....figure it out !
edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

To address your question in the OP as to why this is happening now, when some of these brutal regimes have been in power for 40 years or more: well, I don't want to sound all "New Agey" on you, but could it be part of a global consciousness shift? And we're just seeing the first seeds starting to bloom? Just thinking out loud....

You know that really might be part of what's at play but I don't think it's the only thing at play.

What that shift is and where it leads are things no one seems to sure of either though.

Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i guess WW3 fits right in between TPTB most important rules..

Divide and Conquer

WW3

Order into Chaos

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I for one would not like to get bamboozled, and I hope others feel the same way? Lets not let our passions get the best of us. I hope these protesters think long and hard what they are doing and who exactly is pulling the strings. When the smoke and dust settles, hopefully they are happy with whomever or whatever fills the void.

Great post Jakes and a very fitting tie in to Network to display the relevance of both the power of persuasion through the media and just how much potential the Internet has to influence and persuade people in both good and not so good ways.

I am like you and hoping that people exercise caution, think it all through, and that it all works out.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
documentaryheaven.com...
Banking with the nazi's had all the records of where the blood money went no different than todays banking they have records of all the nasty good stuff who was committing war crimes aiding and abiding crimes against humanity. when they went after the banks they realized there own home boy''s were neck deep in nazi contracts making machines to kill both side for blood money, oil money, from both sides oohh it's just business.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TuXXXeR

War is the past. Worldwide discussion the future. Out with the old and in with the new I say.

It is how it should be but will go this way? I hope it will personally but with everything that happened in the last days it's hard to say ...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

i guess WW3 fits right in between TPTB most important rules..

Divide and Conquer

WW3

Order into Chaos

This is how we do things in Rome, Divide and Conquer, and Order through Chaos.

With so much chaos happening all at once, do we believe it's a coincidence or do we suspect it's a conspiracy?

Since some of us believe there is no such thing as a coincidence it's probably safe to start out at least, assuming it's a conspiracy.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hey thanks my friend, I had no idea that would work, I might actually get to enjoy dinner tonight!

Really appreciate you sharing that.

My pleasure. It took me a while to figure that out, too. So glad I could help.

[smile]

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
WWIII has already started. You think WWII started in '39? It started WAY before that. That's what gave Hitler the avenue to power. WWIII is on slow burn right now. Like the Nazi party in, say, 1936. The war ground is the middle east. It's going to be interesting to see the shift in "allies" though. I remember the 60's. This could be an interesting ride.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
WWIII has already started. You think WWII started in '39? It started WAY before that. That's what gave Hitler the avenue to power. WWIII is on slow burn right now. Like the Nazi party in, say, 1936. The war ground is the middle east. It's going to be interesting to see the shift in "allies" though. I remember the 60's. This could be an interesting ride.

If you remember the sixties you weren't living it right !

I tend to think this all started with the First Gulf War what date to you think it all traces too?

World War III that is?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The US government is run by the Multi-national corporations and bankers (the wealthy elite) and not by the American people. That is why the Tea Party was formed and that was why the Elite immediately took it over and rendered it harmless.

As I have written several times, we as a people must take back control of our states because that is where we still actually have some power.

You are right, the Tea Party has been taken over by the elite - the only way to defeat the tyrany is to remove yourself from the political spectrum completely. Take a step back out of the right or left and look at the entire picture... it's a pretty bad scene once people do.

I believe that what the OP posted is completely the way things are going to happen with the internet - people are becoming more and more aware each day because of it... either negatively or positively (and which ever way you look at negatives and positives in your own perspectives).

The ball is rolling (well, I should say the apple), lets see who notices it and claims it first.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I want you to control your gov but your saying it is impossible because of the America nation's current state and that your gov has bad intentions about American people too.

you say that it's out of control. was this conclusion right ?

YES YES YES!

That is correct.

We are given two people to vote for.

The political campaigns of the democrat and the republican are paid for by the same wealthy people. "Bribes" are paid also . The people we vote for owe their loyalty to those who pay them not to the American people who voted for them.

Here is an example of what I mean.

The Clintons amassed nearly $169 million in the past 10 years of "public service".

But the entry that really sent my Democratic strategist friend ballistic was the one for Rep. Rosa DeLauro, the Connecticut Democrat. La Rosa--tied for #48 on the Richest list--gets the lion's share of her wealth from her husband--Clintonista pollster and campaign strategist Stan Greenberg. Says Roll Call, "DeLauro's primary asset is a 67-percent stake in Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research Inc., a Washington-based firm run by her husband, Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg. Her share in the company nets the Representative $5 million to $25 million. She has a partial stake in two other polling/consulting firms. The first is Greenberg Research, of which she and her husband own 100 percent, and Sun Surveys, in which she owns a 60 percent stake. Neither of these is as lucrative as Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, however."

My bud the political warhorse snorted, "Hell, when she first ran for Congress she didn't have a dime--I was one of her biggest contributors. And Stan Greenberg, who worked for me back when he was starting out, used to have holes in his socks!" Noting that Congressional wealth is usually closer to the higher than to the lower estimates on the disclosure forms, my dour Democrat gasped, "That means they're making around $50 million! These people shouldn't be running Democratic campaigns!"

So, if you want to know why the national Democrats seem, in this campaign, to have a tin ear where touching the hearts and minds of the working stiffs is concerned, think about this: the three partners in the Democracy Corps--Greenberg, James Carville, and Kerry's chief message-shaper Bob Shrum--are all multimillionaires. And yet their counsel--proferred in an endless series of free Democracy Corps memos distributed to the party elite well before and during the presidential primaries, whose content (or lack of it) they helped shape--is taken as gospel by Democratic liberals feverish for victory....
www.mlive.com...

Stan Greenberg, Rep. Rosa DeLauro, the Connecticut Democrat husband has worked on the putting politicians in office in 60 different countries.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
History repeats itself good thing we have the internet to stop WWIII
documentaryheaven.com...
www.veoh.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Especially those who appear to be particularly intelligent and knowledgeable, but somehow can't see through improbable official explanations and obvious deceptions

I am always suspicious of those who support the fractional reserve banking system especially when I find out they are "Consultants"

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

This is how we do things in Rome, Divide and Conquer, and Order through Chaos.

Chaos is all that there is, order and disorder are only illusions imposed on chaos. Of Chaos is born earth, and love – night and darkness.

Before Rome, there was Greece, of which the Romans copied their deities.

Since some of us believe there is no such thing as a coincidence it's probably safe to start out at least, assuming it's a conspiracy.

Yes, it is a conspiracy - pushing forward a 'global awareness' of freedom that will lead to something drastic... it is a chess game of which the majority (us) of humanity are losing to a select few (them). They divide us like insects and segregate us into groups so that our power is minimal. We have lots of power... the power of 7 billion people... but yet, we stand so divided it is shameful.

Who's battle flag shall humanity fall under (fall meaning die)? People need to wake up to the reality that going to war with the elite and their mind games will never, ever work.

They have the castle with all of their food - but yet we have the army that can surround that castle to starve them out peacefully. Yes, they will launch cows from catapults and even some rocks... but if we do not break the line, they will cave.

Using the internet is just the beginning of change to oust the evil that surrounds us... but we have no defense but that of each other.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have any doubt the WWIII is not already underway? If it wasn't I would like to ask anyone in doubt why they believe as such. We are being hit on MANY fronts here people!

There's no need to be sacred but there IS every reason to SPEAK UP!

AS
edit on 27-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spolcyc
Incredibly scary if you think about it. At what point does it all stop?Sick people, at what point will they stop???

I's NOT scary and no one knows when it WILL stop. what you MUST do is take control of your feelings and begin to tell yourself that YOU are in control!!

AS

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Proto,

I've been warning against the "high hopes" folks since the onset of Egypt. A revolution without a "focal person" is like a steam train without tracks. It can sit there and build steam, become destructive, and end up going no where. The damage from the explosion can be far reaching though.

At first I thought that this was only the commies and co. behind this (and they are) but I feel now something MUCH larger as it spreads.

I've always warned of the eventuality of insurection.. I would have figured there would be someone to spearhead it. The "man with the standard", urging everyone foreward! With the domino's being placed for future gas and food prices being a good catalyst, who will be that person?

No one.

With Chaos, there is energy. Who is going to harness it? You might not like them.

These are the birth pangs. What is being born?

Lets hope that divinve providence hasnt entirely left us.

www.civil-liberties.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The truth is my friend if a populist leader existed today like say an 'old hickory' Andrew Jackson down in some colorful place like New Orleans with a real mind and eye to change what's wrong with government they would kill him or imprison him, even if they had to make up the charges and frame him to do it.....

Proto that is the real reason we have the millions of pages of laws and regulations in this country.

Now adays every adult in the USA is a law breaker and can be arrested. For example did you know it is illegal to put the outer leaves of a store bought head of lettuce in your compost heap if you live in MA? This means TPTB has complete control over everyone. If you rock the boat its off to jail. If you do not learn your lesson you are DEAD!

We could have stopped passing laws a hundred years ago and done just fine... actually much better but that would not have suited the agenda of complete control of the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join