It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by TheLoony

In my internet travels they usually seem to be dumber than a bag of rocks and quite a bit more vicious than they need to be.

I quite agree.

I have positively Identified two "Consultants" who work for TPTB. (Other discussion groups not ATS) They are intelligent, college grads + Yet they will not engage in a reasonable debate. No matter what information, backed by reference you bring up, it is always ignored.

As someone else mentioned they normally take their potshots towards the end of the discussions. The remarks are usually belittling, calling into question you sanity for actually believing "THAT" Ad hominem at its best.

Often they have established themselves as "Knowledgeable" and "Intelligent" previously to lend weight to their attacks. They then target a particular person by holding them up to ridicule when ever they make a post. They refuse to post any defense of their actual position.

One of the American farmers fighting for our RIGHT to farm identified the technique.

The Delphi Technique — What Is It?
A specialized use of this [delphi] technique was developed for teachers, the "Alinsky Method" (ibid, p.123). The setting or group is, however, immaterial; the point is that people in groups tend to share a certain knowledge base and display certain identifiable characteristics (known as group dynamics). This allows for a special application of a basic technique.

The change agent or facilitator goes through the motions of acting as an organizer, getting each person in the target group to elicit expression of their concerns about a program, project, or policy in question. The facilitator listens attentively, forms "task forces," "urges everyone to make lists," and so on. While s/he is doing this, the facilitator learns something about each member of the target group. S/He identifies the "leaders," the "loud mouths," as well as those who frequently turn sides during the argument — the "weak or noncommittal".

Suddenly, the amiable facilitator becomes "devil's advocate." S/He dons his professional agitator hat. Using the "divide and conquer" technique, s/he manipulates one group opinion against the other. This is accomplished by manipulating those who are out of step to appear "ridiculous, unknowledgeable, inarticulate, or dogmatic." S/He wants certain members of the group to become angry, thereby forcing tensions to accelerate. The facilitator is well trained in psychological manipulation. S/He is able to predict the reactions of each group member. Individuals in opposition to the policy or program will be shut out of the group.

The method works. It is very effective with parents, teachers, school children, and any community group. The "targets" rarely, if ever, know that they are being manipulated. Or, if they suspect this is happening, do not know how to end the process.

and it may have already worked in the M.E. and U.S. "protests!

the "targets" being the protesters!

the "software" is the "teacher" .....

by the way CV, everything you have been posting is very informative ...

great research especially on the Food/Farm/Monopolies topics!

great "exposures" also .... if they would just listen!

edit on 1-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Some might say that the revolutions are a result of the young populations. When we consider what we've already learned about external influences on our minds and how groups are targeted for manipulation, this is pretty telling stuff. Makes me wonder what they have in store for the elderly who cannot perform as efficiently as their younger counterparts.

What do you think Obamacare is all about????

It reminds me of a Lady who was a nurse in a VA hospital.

Her husband had very good grounds for a BIG lawsuit. He had just gone into the hospital where she work for surgery when a Doctor she worked with warned her to get her husband out of the hospital FAST if she wanted to keep him alive!

It is not the first story I have heard of "problems" dying in hospitals.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

An interesting post an I agree on many thing of what you say, but a couple I have to add somethings.

A lot less complicated, warfare in some instances had honor, but not in a long, long time.

When it came to defending home and being attacked that is the highest honor in warfare.

Honor is a way a life, so only when war is a way of life, is war useful and has any sort of purpose, but honor requires a strict code, and most importantly that you follow that code even if you die by that code even by your own hand. So when honor is out of the picture, and war is for profit only, it wont lead you anywhere you would want to go. So like you say when it became controlled by a uncaring and dislocated third party, it becomes insanity, and a path to hell.

Back when corporations and their masters, those bankers financing their business, figured out warfare could not just be about struggles of power, but about profitability,

Ah but power and profitability, is really the same things in many cases, so its saying the same thing to different people. After all no one go's to war if they thing that they will lose, or its not personally profitable to them, has not happened in the history of the world, except for those deceived into thinking that it would be in there interest and profitable for them, when in fact they were just being used for others profit. And profit can mean many thing, not necessarily just money.

and the manipulation of power was strenghtened and taken out of people's hands like the Pope and the Whore of Babylon, the Catholic Church, and warfare in fact became a commodity, and less and less about consumerism, and more about which banker could profit off of both sides of the conflict.

Sheeple creation, its still about consumerism, but the system they set is one were they can always come out on top and control the consumers, the game is rigged.

Privateering is one of the birth points of bankers using commodity loss as a reason to declare war. Through asking, forcing, or manipulating Kings and Queens into seeking revenge. Let us not forget one of the greatest people to figure out the scams in Washington D.C.

It's nothing new, all powers that be were at one time or other a form of organized gang, or pirates. There are a couple of royal lines and elites who's decedent's were pirates, or drug runners, or slave runners. So really it's like pirates stealing from pirates, a banker is just a new form of piracy, so I guess that would make them royalty in the making.

Heres a funny quote from a prince.
"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?
Prince Philip
To islander in the Cayman Islands, 1994."

The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero:

He deduced that the entire Government, up to and including the White House, was infiltrated. By charlatan, con men, and spiritualists all trying for one thing and one thing. To profit off of the ignorance of mankind.

He would be right.

Where the Tsars were overthrown and The Great Russian Bear was created. Just to create an enemy for America to later conquer through finances not actual warfare. The reason Russia collapsed is because a C.I.A. analyst figured out we just had to outspend them. And their economy would collapse which seems to be a foretelling of our own economy.

I guess the Russians and there allies learned, that old line saying of "when two fight, it's usually the third that wins" It worked for many not only america, but many. It sure worked like magic for the roman generals and legions thats for sure. So much so that they eventually never went to war first unless there enemies were fighting among themselves first, both actual bloody fighting with army's among themselves, and intellectually, and causing strife within the population, I do believe they call it divide and conquer. But yes your right, whats happening today to the american infrastructure, it does bear a striking resemblance to what happened to the old USSR in the cold war.

Hitler did not just get into power through manipulation of the German people due to the Versailles Treaty. And the Versailles Treaty was Wall Street and many countries reaping rewards from Germany by rape. Financial rape.

Ya thats one of my points, this is nothing new that was invented in the last couple of years. It's been going on for a long time, the actual bloody fighting in the streets didn't just happen one day, lots of it is intentional, and planed ahead. Financial pressure is a sure fire way to get the people and governments moving to your tune.

Asset tracking, humans are a commodity, like cattle now to the bankers and politicians. So, your ascertation that bankers are not running wars, is at best naive. And at the worst makes you just another commodity in the stock yards.

They are not running wars, they are profiting from wars the most, and hence they want wars, and lead the sheeple to wars that are profitable to them, there is a difference, and a little difference is all it takes. You should never underestimate your enemy, but sometimes you shouldn't overestimate there actual powers, because you then underestimate your powers, thereby giving them more power and credit then they actually deserve, you are empowering them in a way. There is a actual quote about doing exactly that, by some roman general I think, but I cant think of it right now.

And also I didn't read any of those books you put up, ill keep some of them in mind next I want to read a book.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Now I get it!

thankx for that info ...

the 3rd world DOES have the internet!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yemen's leader today declared he believes the U.S. and Israel are behind the unrest in the Middle East.

Yemeni president says US and Israel behind unrest

SANAA, Yemen (AP) -- Yemen's embattled president on Tuesday accused the U.S., his closest ally, of instigating the mounting protests against him, but the gambit failed to slow the momentum for his ouster.

hosted.ap.org...

It's one thing to have Iran's President accuse the U.S. of instigating protests, after all the relationship between Washington and Tehran is advesarial always.

Yet Yemen has been closely tied with Washington and up to now has considered it a valuable ally,and the US has felt the same.

Saleh has been a weak but important U.S. ally in the fight against al-Qaida, accepting tens of millions of dollars in U.S. military and other aid and allowing American drone strikes on al-Qaida targets.

hosted.ap.org...

One would presume Saleh is not making this accusation lightly, and while it could simply be a sign of desperation, if it is a desperate ploy to appeal to his people on the grounds that the US and Israel are coordinating and instigating the unrest, clearly he must be of the opinion that amongst the general population the U.S. and Israel are not well liked,

However, on Tuesday, Saleh seemed to be turning on Washington. In a speech to about 500 students and lecturers at Sanaa University, he claimed the U.S., along with Israel, is behind the protest movement.

"I am going to reveal a secret," he said. "There is an operations room in Tel Aviv with the aim of destabilizing the Arab world. The operations room is in Tel Aviv and run by the White House."

Saleh also alleged that opposition figures meet regularly with the U.S. ambassador in Sanaa. "Regrettably those (opposition figures) are sitting day and night with the American ambassador where they hand him reports and he gives them instructions," Saleh said.

hosted.ap.org...

Now let's bear in mind Saleh is the president of a sovereign nation, a nation that presumably has it's own intelligence agency just like we do here in the U.S. and they have in Israel. So it's doubtful this is something that he is just theorizing.

We have here one more strong piece of andectodal evidence that the U.S. is behind these demonstrations, and protests, and since everyone more or less admits the protestors are organzing on the Internet, it remains highly likely the Internet is being used in part by the U.S. and perhaps Israel too, but if true, it would seem Israel's involvement is as the Jr. Partner,

Most of us know that there is an Israeli Internet Defense Force, they recruit and advertise openly for volunteers to post pro-Israel positions.

It would be hard to imagine if Israel is involved it not advising the Internet be used as a means to agitate these protests.

edit on 1/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yemen's leader today declared he believes the U.S. and Israel are behind the unrest in the Middle East.

OH boy, he must be desperate.

He has essentially cut his own throat with that announcement, unless he was "instructed" to release that statement.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Thanks for the link. I have read about this in the past, but haven't been concerned with the idea until recently.

Now would be the time to start taking advantage of such laws.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I realize I did not explain what I meant by Saleh being instructed to release the statement above.

If the ultimate goal is to stir up another attack on the USA by people in the Middle East, this may be the type of statement used.

I explain in my thread: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack, how the Japanese were prodded into attacking Pearl Harbor and an "corridor" to the harbor was left open as "bait". What is telling is the ships in the harbor that were destroyed were the "mothball" fleet and not the new ships.

Now the US/Mexican border is being left "Unprotected"

three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops now. And Arizona is supposed to lose the federally funded National Guard troops in June or July... www.foxnews.com...

Yet on the other hand Napolitano is saying the "problem" is getting worse...

The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told members of Congress on Wednesday.

There is an increased reliance on recruiting Westerners into terrorist organizations, she told the House Homeland Security Committee. State and local law enforcement officers are increasingly needed to combat terror, and the focus must be on aiding law enforcement to help them secure communities, she said.... www.cnn.com...

Something Stinks to high heaven!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Looks like I am fashionably late to the party as usual

Great thread PT, I certainly can not find fault in your views but I can not honestly say I have not put a lot of thought into the subject before. It not only seems plausible to me, but almost a certainty. I will comment more after I read the rest of the thread (only up to page 3 now)
edit on 1-3-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

This is what I have done so far...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have purchased hundreds of copies of the books reference by the SpartanKingLeonidas, I have also purchased Albert J. Nocks..Our Enemy the State and have passed that out, Frederic Bastiats "The Law" which is a great book and the Federalist Papers and Anti-Federalist Papers. Common Sense Revisited and so on.

Is is incredible the amount of info out there today and if you just use it, and help others to understand it, we can make a change and stop this insanity.

And for you poet1b, there IS no actual law, only corporate policy, so what you are doing is beating them at their own game by not PLAYING. Stop playing with them, tell them to get lost. If we all did this and stopped supporting them, they would be done. The IRS is easy to beat, use the 1041, YOU are the fiduciary, claim ALL your pay back for the year, go back three years and get it ALL back, this will stop them in their tracks. As there really IS no money, all you are doing is letting them know that YOU know and it will no longer be tolerated.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I posted in another thread, about an interesting article from Henry Makow Ph.D. on the middle east crisis and WW3, to avoid repeating the same post, here is the link to it.

click the link----Egypt: Setting the Stage for WWIII?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Edgar Cayce's Predictions on WWIII on ATS

There is a possibility of a World War III
Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
NATO SIS from British Military Intelligence 1953.

It is about time that you knew the TRUTH of our REAL/ETHEREAL condition.

Rabbi is short for Rabbit. NOTIHNG is real (Kosher) ALL is Ethereal, supernatural AND paranormal.

The Lord is my shepherd, etc. Are we sheep then?

God is only the opposite spelling of dog. OK, we are dogs. ('Dogs of War' for example.)

Carpe Diem? Use your 'fish' (sex), and your 'loaf' (brain).

Wom(b)(m)an, bird, chick, bitch, cow, promised 'land' of breast milk and vaginal 'honey'.

'Kingdom' of 'Heaven' or 'Middle Kingdom'? The vagina.

Skyscrapers are known as rabbit stackers in the construction industry. My father worked for AMEC (American Construction)

Why paedophile priests?

"When you have seen me you have seen the 'Father'" say the priests. Implication: I created you, I can do ANYTHING I damn well like with you.

Catholicism is often reffered to as 'Keep IT in the Family."

Here IT refers to the male penis. As IT is IN 'heaven. From the 'Lord's prayer.' Yes, even the prayers are phony as they are ambiguous. Hail Mary, etc basically talks about DEATH and the Jews represent Death, Satan, and Vengeance. "Get thee behind me Satan and with you behind we WE will take over the Earth. Incests is COMMON as it was in Egypt and the beginnings of religion. Vengeance is mine said the 'lord' I will repay!

The JEWS 'believe' in sodomy, S.O.D. (Star Of David) the JEWS 'believe' in ghettoisation.

Why skyscrapers and pyramids? We all work for The Grand Architect, Free Masonic terminology. See also the all seeing eye, also known as the evil eye/eye of Horus and your own dollar bill. The symbolism is Masonic.

In 1492 there was practically nothing in North America. Just a few native Americans and their Teepees/Wigwams and some cave dwellers.

I am sorry to say that as the date is 2011 or 5772 in the Hebrew calendar that we have all run out of time and practically run out of resources. Simple Logic and Logistics. Minimum population = Maximum resources.

Maximum population = Minimum resources.You could call it entropy.

You CANNOT discipline a high-rise civilian population and America has, in reality, been run by the mob and NOT by any 'government'. The same is true of most countries. See Mafia.

E.G. Las Vegas was founded by the Mob, Bugsy Segal and others.

The bottom line is that we are energised bunny bugs or simply cockroaches. JC = Jewish Cockroach (See Zyklon B) (BLACK) versus RC Roman Cockroaches (RED) Hence Red and Black Cardinals.

The 'Lord' giveth and the 'Lord' taketh away. We end up with nothing and all returns to nothing as it was originally, i.e. pre-creation when there was only the 'Waters of Creation'. The Sea of the Nun/Noon/Noun from Egyptian Creation where Atum masturbated across the 'Heavens' creating the Milky way.

Whatever it is out there it is only playing games with us and its FAVOURITE 'game' is war games.

The Egyptians were at war with the Hittites for FIFTY years until Ramses made a peace.

You would have to do a LOT of reasearch to find out the truth.

OK so my 'wif'e', in reality a handmaiden of the 'lord', called me Angel Bunny. She was a blue eyed blonde.

Whatever it is out there simply vapourised her....

We are NOW at the Armageddon stage. We NEED to avoid a nuclear Apocalypse (JFK) at ALL costs if anything is to survive. We cockroaches will NOT survive an Apocalyptic war with ABC WMD as there is now SEVEN times overkill capacity. Seven is the number mentioned in Armageddon.

And that is why I never wanted children on THIS creation. Too many rabbits already...

Commander Ian Chattan NATO SIS.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

I realize I did not explain what I meant by Saleh being instructed to release the statement above.

If the ultimate goal is to stir up another attack on the USA by people in the Middle East, this may be the type of statement used.

I explain in my thread: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack, how the Japanese were prodded into attacking Pearl Harbor and an "corridor" to the harbor was left open as "bait". What is telling is the ships in the harbor that were destroyed were the "mothball" fleet and not the new ships.

Now the US/Mexican border is being left "Unprotected"

three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops now. And Arizona is supposed to lose the federally funded National Guard troops in June or July... www.foxnews.com...

Yet on the other hand Napolitano is saying the "problem" is getting worse...

The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told members of Congress on Wednesday.

There is an increased reliance on recruiting Westerners into terrorist organizations, she told the House Homeland Security Committee. State and local law enforcement officers are increasingly needed to combat terror, and the focus must be on aiding law enforcement to help them secure communities, she said.... www.cnn.com...

Something Stinks to high heaven!

ALL the world leaders are making "statements" ...... all say the same thing.

they "blame" and "accuse" as the merry-go-round keeps turning -- AND the oil $$$ money funnels keep flowing with faster and louder whirlpools.

the fact is this:

Most world "leaders" are installed sock-puppets!

Some are "part-owner" "leaders", who may have genuine financial stakes with TPTB.

The Saudi "royals" seem to be one the "part-owner" governments.

It seems the Saudis are "able" to increase or decrease oil output per instructions and successfully manipulate the price of oil.

Saudi Arabia always makes the biggest deals and seems to keep the Israeli thing under wraps.

So far they seem to be operating in the background with minor exposure to the current events.

The world government structure is much like the corporate structure. Some big companies are majority owned by a few individuals, while most are "owned" by the big financial investment firms and funds.

It makes sense for "leaders" to issue statements that have little or no logic .. since most people don't understand the reasons anyway!

Perhaps we can expect a false flag internet instigated "event" in the near future with Mexico?

the U.S. union protests might be a diversion keeping all the attention away from the border.

I think they want a North American Union soon .....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ianchattan

take it easy buddy!!

sounds like you might be having a manically induced rabbitic Schizophrenic frenzy!

ATS is REALLY a magnetic hole these days......

what does a mutated version of sophisticated "persona management" software look like?

is this a test or a confirmation of a rabid dog attack on your own creator?

""God is only the opposite spelling of dog""

in English yes .. how about in Hebrew? Latin? Arabic? Russian? Chinese? Iranian? Iraqi? Libyan?

how is the Hebrew word for "rabbit" pronounced?

by the way, your spellchecker dictionary is lopsided.

edit on 2-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by xuenchen because: socks to be used: wool nylon polyester all worshipers welcome!

edit on 2-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by xuenchen because: has Jared Loughner been released? is he posting via software?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You have nailed down a basic truth about the world today, that internet technology forms the new battle ground for political and economic dominance.
This is precisely why the word DEMOCRACY is being uttered ad nauseum by all the pundits and state officials. Why? Because Democracy is the will of the majority, a majority that can be electronically manufactured, just as we have discovered in the US Presidential elections of 2000 and 2004.
As Stalin once said "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes".
Democracy is nothing but mob rule which is precisely why the founding fathers discarded the idea in favor of establishing a Republic where basic human rights cannot be simply "voted out of existence".
Yes, Virginia. There are electronic sheepdogs.

Fine thread Proto

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Democracy can be as free as a republic (although i prefer the republic as a model) it just depends upon how it is constructed. Remember that you can have oppressive republics and open democracies and of course vice versa. The system of governance does not protect your rights, it is the will of the people that does it. That is why you have the famous quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

People always make it too simple by suggesting one form of government is superior or protects their rights, during the time the russians were the greatest enemy of the USA people often didn't remember that Russia was a republic. So while the founding fathers chose the republic model it should be remembered they chose not simply a republic but a representative democracy based upon the principle of essential liberty.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

This is what I have done so far...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have purchased hundreds of copies of the books reference by the SpartanKingLeonidas,

BOOKMARKED

Good start.

A word to the wise for those trying to wake people up.

The Powers That Be have divided us so we fight among each other and are harder to unify. As Proto has shown, TPTB have seen that the internet could be a weapon used to unify us.

I think the internet "ATTACK" by Linn Cohen-Cole may have scared the heck out of them. We are talking about a core group of a dozen or so people derailing a bill, HR-875, that TPTB though was going to be a SLAM DUNK during the first three months of Obama's Admin. Instead they had to wait until AFTER the November elections and pass it during the Lame Duck session and mobilize a whole army of puppets to do so.

That bill would have given TPTB complete control of the US food supply thanks to the phrase "in any action to enforce the requirements of the food safety law, the connection with interstate commerce required for jurisdiction SHALL BE PRESUMED TO EXIST." as a lawyer explained. So now TPTB will have to slip it into a later bill.

Because The Powers That Be have divided us and "TRAINED US" to attack each other, I keep religion completely out of what I am saying. I also try to stay away from "Philosophy" and "Ideology" because those also are used to divide us.

Therefore the first step is to unify us with a common enemy.

My biggest hammer is the Federal Reserve and Fractional Reserve Banking.
Easy Read: www.bigeye.com...

For Intellectuals: www.sonofafarmer.com...
Money Is Created by Banks Evidence Given by Graham Towers, Governor of the Central Bank of Canada: www.michaeljournal.org...

Fractional Reserve Banking:
Explained: www.lewrockwell.com...

The "reserve is now zero"
www.marketskeptics.com...
www.webofdebt.com...

Something that is also very handy is a quick reference to Banking Laws with a short paragraph about each. It is very damning because it shows EVERY president has betrayed us by signing these laws.

www.fdic.gov...

President Reagan facilitated the Leveraged buyouts/Hostile takeovers that wiped out US companies.

www.econlib.org...

(You want to attack BOTH parties not just one because this helps shock people awake)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

...Democracy is nothing but mob rule which is precisely why the founding fathers discarded the idea in favor of establishing a Republic where basic human rights cannot be simply "voted out of existence". Yes, Virginia. There are electronic sheepdogs.

And TPTB is really pushing that Democracy idea.

I just talked to a very irate parent yesterday. His girl was taught in school that the US was a Democracy. He very carefully corrected her and told her the US was a Republic. The @#$# teacher had the gonads to tell the child he was wrong and ignorant!

With luck he will be down at the school raising holy heck over the issue at the principal's office today.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There may be a great double cross here.
Kiss(butt)inger went to the Arabs and said
we will
KEEP THE U.S. OIL IN THE GROUND,
AND WE WILL BUY FROM YOU WITH THE MOST STABLE CURENCY IN THE WORLD.
IN EXCHANGE YOU MUST PUT A PERCENTAGE INTO us T-bILLS.
ki$$a$$inger said oil controls countries
food controls people.
(poor dumb animals, useless eaters etc...)
This payed for the US debt and made money for the bankers...and payed the trickle down.
It was never about oil it is abiut BANKERS

Oil could be
dope, jesus, gunpowder, corn, gold, silver, electricity, water, carbon, air etc...
anything contolable that can be used to conntrol the peeps in a predictable way.
Enter Google and the soft in the OP.
They have a super project- they are modelling EVERYTHING in the super computers
Google has bragged about all of this.
they are all about using the occult to dune ahead...
now they also have science
Which anyone proficient with oracles knows:
TRUST BUT VERIFY
this is about POWER and they HATE to gamble...

Now they will crash the dollar and
break the ARABS and the CHINESE too..
anyone who owns US debt will be smashed.
including the US peeps..
.because that ultimately is what you own as Americans.Debt.

all they (you in the uS too)will have is starvation and the weapoms they bought from the US.

This war is not so much a global WAR as a Globalization WAR
where the bankers continue the process of assimilation ....
well, they are condencing ownership up the food chain, or ponzi house, or however you want to call it.

Why is this important?
My Canadian father, and his brothers, and the whole damn town, signed up to go ovrrseas because there was NO WORK.
As they have been saying on the news for some time noe
"FEARS oil could go to 200 bucks a barrel.....wheat , corn, water,

PS all the usuall suspects just showed up at the new madrid fault:
apparantly the natural gass pipe lines cross the new madrid fault and so do most BIG oil pipes.

Remember the pipe break in michigan a while back and alll the new pipes from canada?.

Heads up in the corners
the boards are thick and the ice is thin....
Change favours the prepared mind

PS awesome writing on this thread everyone.
kudos PT
flags and stars

edit on 2-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join