It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Geological Survey Says Magnetic Pole Shift May Be Forthcoming!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Thats what I postulated on my original thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks deplug HAL its everywhere.dddwwwwwweeeemmmm.......blip !
edit on 28-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelmi
reply to post by JAGx1981

Thats just what we are teached. But how can you really know??? The elite is for elite only, they wouldnt be elite if they wanted everyone to be on the same level. They want rich and poor, not middle class!

The wealthy guys wants us to be poor, otherwise they wouldnt be rich.
just saying... how many really really wealthy guys have died in natural disaster?.

Well I listened to many rich people during Katrina on my Ham in their flooding panic rooms crying for help and me a middle class 23 year old helped them. Along with other non rich people, so one of the most apocalypic time I may ever witness it was a reversal.

If a END of WORLD came to pass and in the crust shift aspect and all these things happened. It would NOT matter where they are or who they are.

Underground would be an epic fail if a crust shift occured. Think about it, its not like their underground base would not shift lol.

The only thing that would help is with something other than shifting.

But on your main point, the people that will survive the end time no matter who it is, will factor into this IMO.

The luck of the draw where you are located when it does hit the fan.

edit on 28-2-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
well here is an interesting site geo.phys.spbu.ru... good site that helps explains some things.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Im really baffled as to why people think a comet so far away from earth can effect the earth in any way, shape, or form,,, even if it does line up with the sun and earth wth does it matter?

Hasnt this same oh the planets are lining up crap been used in past prophecies and failed? I remember numerous times on ATS over the last decade were someone said on my this is lining up with that, the planets are all lining up earth is gonna have a pole shift etc etc. Planets lined up in the year 2000 with no consequences. So you mean to tell me all the planets can line up nothing happens but a comet is gonna line up with the Sun and the Earth and is gonna cause a pole shift or great earthquakes?

Use your brain people , A comet isnt gonna effect the earth so far away doesn't, matter if its lined up with the Sun, Earth, or easter bunny.

Everything on ATS has to be about Doom and Gloom. Hale Bopp cult suicides, now whose making the Elenin cult and suicide pact any volunteers?
edit on 28-2-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoninTexas
reply to post by bobbydazzler

Theories not rumors. Check the nasa site and the usgs, the data is all there.

Except that they manipulate the data on those sites to make it appear as though there are not a lot of earthquakes happening and nothing of interest is around the sun. NASA is a shrill and should not be trusted. USGS downgrades and deletes earthquakes.

I wouldn't be in Central Texas when 3 days of night come. With the lay of the land, any tidal bore would push up from the Gulf almost if not through Dallas. Best to be about 650'-800' above sea level and AT LEAST 100 miles inland.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
Im really baffled as to why people think a comet so far away from earth can effect the earth in any way, shape, or form,,, even if it does line up with the sun and earth wth does it matter?

Hasnt this same oh the planets are lining up crap been used in past prophecies and failed? I remember numerous times on ATS over the last decade were someone said on my this is lining up with that, the planets are all lining up earth is gonna have a pole shift etc etc. Planets lined up in the year 2000 with no consequences. So you mean to tell me all the planets can line up nothing happens but a comet is gonna line up with the Sun and the Earth and is gonna cause a pole shift or great earthquakes?

Use your brain people , A comet isnt gonna effect the earth so far away doesn't, matter if its lined up with the Sun, Earth, or easter bunny.

Everything on ATS has to be about Doom and Gloom. Hale Bopp cult suicides, now whose making the Elenin cult and suicide pact any volunteers?
edit on 28-2-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

Exactly! Every generation, now, 1800's, The Dark Age, pretty much every single civilization in recorded history has had a notion '' their '' specific time in human history was the age of the end of time.

Through my research these thoughts come from the yearning of a ending of everything so one person does not have to suffer it's lone, certain death, but instead share a complete death of all with a purpose of being the last of the last.

That why I like it here, thats why I haven't signed up until this year after years of reading this great site, because I wanted to wait until some of the last prophecies of mankind from history come to pass and I can write more about this topic.

Nice post!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
am not being funny but this is a story.. went to tescos tonight to get some food, bill came to £3:33 exactly. thought, hmm strange i hate that number. went home to my flat mates i asked my friend if i can borrow his iphone till whenever he goes home, he said sure i asked when do you go home? 15th of march...

these two numbers are freaking me out at the moment...
i asked why 15th of march.. he said dont know just guessed... am i being too paranoid or what haha
edit on 28-2-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Try watching qcauilon post link on previos page before dishing NASA,the info into whats happening is there.I do not intend to be blind,knowledge is to DENY IGNORANCE.that includes Hal,sometimes we need new information otherwise we don`t develop or understand whats happening.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Does a goverment sutdown forth coming ring a bell

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Yes NASA has SOME good info, but again, I would not trust them when it comes to The Pole Shift, Planet X, or what makes our marble go round. "The Devil will tell you 1000 truths to make you believe just one lie."

From what I understand, NASA is postulating every excuse in the book to look away from the sun and our solar system. They are hoping that some comet will be the "thing" to block out the sun. They are even throwing many theories to propose a Second Sun sighting. Why? I believe they are trying to plant a seed, so that when the Second Sun bears its face for all to see, it will give those who cannot face the truth, a way out (to deny that the earth will go through a physical pole shift, many will die and they hope that those who die are the "little ones"). Or, they hope that the masses will believe their lies and by the time it is too late, they will be in their bunkers and no one will be coming down the road with pitchforks and torches.
At this point it is all conjecture, grabbing data from different and (at times) flawed data sources (intentional or otherwise), trying to convince those asleep at the wheel... I can't wait for the Pole Shift, I have my BOG almost ready, can a majority of you guys say the same?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XEyeHandX

I'm glad that I'm not the only person that sees it as interesting the foreshadowing of a Gov't "shutdown" being thrown around in the news. You better believe I will be on high alert should that happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
has anyone been getting more electric shocks? i have been getting them so frequent lately sometimes when my wife and i touch and i get a lot of electric cracking sounds when i take off my clothes. i have had them before but man not as much as i do now! its like everyday i come home take off my clothes and its like a little thunder storm.

edit on 28-2-2011 by tony360 because: to fix

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

I agree with your anology ,theres a lot they know is occurring but won`t reveal it on mass media,a lot of people are being left in the dark .Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Who can predict a pole shift?

edit on 28-2-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just so everyone's clear on this, there's a difference between a magnetic pole shift, magnetic pole reversal, and a physical pole shift.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DanDeath

Totally true ,prepare for the 7000 year rebirth as the geomagnet subsides and proton induced absorbtion changes occur,iceage and new garden of eden.Everybodies in the dark,but you are not now !
Opinions and views expressed by this poster are purely speculative ,fictional and any correlation to real events are mere coincidence and are imprisonable under fedaral law..! Don`t panic,chill

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

Yeah I am with you on that one how could they know the exact date of the pole shift.

I am sure I read on here that this poleshift date you are speaking of was started off as some ones dream/prophecy and so this prediction is not a scientific.... fact

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Watch out for vacations? The US Govt is about to shut down because of budget disagreements. The plan likely to be accepted only provides for 2 weeks.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne

Originally posted by XEyeHandX

I'm glad that I'm not the only person that sees it as interesting the foreshadowing of a Gov't "shutdown" being thrown around in the news. You better believe I will be on high alert should that happen.

Fascinating. So they've put off shutting down the government for two weeks so the gov't. people can get to their underground bunkers right before the poleshift. I just love a new twist on a conspiracy theory, don't you?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesdouble07

Watch out for vacations? The US Govt is about to shut down because of budget disagreements. The plan likely to be accepted only provides for 2 weeks.

This is why I love this site - interesting theory.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join