It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Geological Survey Says Magnetic Pole Shift May Be Forthcoming!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbydazzler
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Could you please show me where it says that Comet Elenin will be at closest on that date? much appreciated thank you

I found it mostly from threads like this one...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well getting back to the possiblities and say the poles do reverse does the moon poles also reverse, or let say the moon poles reverse what effect does this have on the earth. What if the reversal is nessary for the up coming orbit of our solar system what purpose does it serve will it matter for solar system orbit?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The owners of the site frown upon knowingly posting false information.
At least, they used to.

edit on 2/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage ....I clearly said MAY be forthcoming...just as stated in the article. Which I provided a link to so everyone else could get more details as you did yourself.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Could you show me something with hard evidence about the date? As I say, I think your just scare mongering for stars and flags. all the best with it, if thats what floats your boat. peace oot

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well if you take a look in my signature you will see a like to Comet Elenin thread, this is one of the only threads i will visit for info on Elenin here on ATS. You will find a lot of info among discussions on things that could be related to Elenin.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

And linked it to March 15th. And said that Comet Elenin would be at its closest approach on March 15th.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by boo1981

I asked the OP that earlier about the supposed date............ Suprise, suprise i didnt get a reply, more scare mongering in this post than any actual truth.

As i stated earlier...it came from other conspiracy theorists like us...in particular threads on ATS such as this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Could you show me something with hard evidence about the date? As I say, I think your just scare mongering for stars and flags. all the best with it, if thats what floats your boat. peace oot

There is NO hard evidence on a pole shift or the date March 15th. Its all silly if you ask me. I have never known a comet to cause a pole shift

Take a look at my signature link to Comet Elenin thread

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, they did it again.

Everyone want s proof!
Proof Proof Proof!
I have proof.
Proof that it only takes ONE A-HOLE to Derail a thread!!!HERE!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Dry your eyes dude
If you wanna believe it, I aint gonna stop you, more fool you though

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

As i stated earlier...it came from other conspiracy theorists like us...in particular threads on ATS such as this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ouch! Backpedaling must hurt when you've shot yourself in the foot.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dont know about the rest of you but im looking forward to this i dont know why but i getting excited waiting...Does that make me crazy?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alucard666
I dont know about the rest of you but im looking forward to this i dont know why but i getting excited waiting...Does that make me crazy?

Naw, I understand. I almost hope Nibiru will come so I can tell everybody..."See, I knew about it all along." but then my good sense kicks in and I don't.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
March 15th came from a prophecy in the bible like the bible codes that were going around a while ago someone even posted it as a thread on here from memory so thats where the 15th came from guys

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You know, the rumour is March 15 is the day....just sayin' is all.

I highly doubt the poles will suddenly shift on March 15th. March 15th is the date Comet Elenin reaches the ecliptic (the plane which the planets are on) but is still far away from earth. If my memory serves me correctly the comet will come within .24 AU (1 AU is the distance from earth to the sun) of the earth around Oct 15th and we will be able to see it with the naked eye, then it goes away and life goes on. At least we hope.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

The OP didnt mention the bible, they mentioned the comet passing by on the 15th of March

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And linked it to March 15th. And said that Comet Elenin would be at its closest approach on March 15th.

Just so you know ....your input on any of my threads is most appreciated anytime. I have the utmost respect for your posts.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
They always said Beware the Ides of March...

S&F
edit on 27-2-2011 by Skate because: S&F for OP

lol yes but thats due to Ceaser. March 15th is the day he was murdered at the senate.
edit on 27-2-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
March 15th came from a prophecy in the bible like the bible codes that were going around a while ago someone even posted it as a thread on here from memory so thats where the 15th came from guys

Yep. I read about the Bible code thing regarding March 15th as well. I'd forgotten about that aspect of it. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join