It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Centipede

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Medically accurate? I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure peoples mouths aren't made to eat other peoples crap, actually I'm 100 percent positive. The movie is actually one of the sickest movies and I was surprised how long the movie actually was. If anything it was torture especially for the middle pede and the people who watched it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
lol your all forgetting the most importent thing.... "its only a movie" I seen this movie in my local dvd rentel shop and read the back the story didnt interest me, i dont think anyone who watches this movie is sick or deranged any more than someone who watches hannah montanna or step up to the street and enjoys those movis is a dumb easily influanced sheeple, just relax and enjoy the movie if you like it ( and dont want to realy do such an experiment) thats ok dont worry you just different and thats ok

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

agreed. And also, to be a cult classic wouldnt people want to watch it over an over again. After watching this (my friend an i spewing was nasty) its obvious that it was a b-grade movie made for shock value and nothing more. I have a gnarly collection of classics, this 1 is where it belongs... Bargin bin at jb.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I always thought this film was supposed to be a joke or atleast some kind of spoof, (you have noticed the dogs in the picture right?) but it's on this friday on Syfy channel so i'll see what it's like.

Until then...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I netflixed this movie about 6 months ago! I loved it! The whacked out German doctor was awesome, and the scene where the Chinaman first takes a dump into the girls mouth was amazing!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The director actually asked a trained physician/surgeon on the medical implications and the doctor himself came up with a way for the movie to realistically portray the surgery in the movie.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The movie was hilarious.

Correct me if i'm wrong but the Human body extracts minerals and vitimin from food and then your left with waste, the middle piece could get no nutrients from the "food" and the last piece was completely redundant.

The girls acting was terrible, but that became a non-issue once they couldn't speak.

The Japenese guy and the Docter were brilliant.

It's an awesome comedy horror. Too ridiculous to be scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join