It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIA Travelers Warned Of Possible Measles Exposure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Denver International Airport is warning travelers and employees that they may have been exposed to measles. The exposure would have happened on Tuesday, Feb. 22.

According to the Department of Public Health and Environment, a person with measles arrived at DIA, Gate C39 at about 9 p.m. That person remained in the area for several hours.

People who were working or traveling through Concourse C at DIA on Tuesday after 9 p.m. should monitor themselves for any early symptoms of measles, especially fever, from March 1 to March 12.

denver.cbslocal.com...

It seems that the individual that has the measles is a resident of New Mexico so this alert includes Albuquerque International Airport as well.

Maybe we wouldn't have to be so worried if some doctor in the UK hadn't started the whole autism is related to vaccines BS.
edit on 27-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

www.dailyhealthreport.org...

A woman from the United Kingdom who has measles, traveled through airports in Washington, Albuquerque, and Denver last week, health officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explain.

It is actually 3 airports.

Yep, and note where she is actually from.

I also started a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And it begins... JK
Hope everything turns out for the best

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That is assuming that the infected had never been vaccinated in the first place...but as we know many people who contract measles have been vaccinated. So its questionable whether the vaccination is even effective in the first place.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is why I dont fly anymore, I dont want to risk getting exposed to anything

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CorruptionEverywhere
This is why I dont fly anymore, I dont want to risk getting exposed to anything

No offense but re-read what you just said and think..

You don't fly cause you don't want to risk being exposed to anything? Do you leave your house? You are exposed to many things by going to the store, driving, being around people or working. How is flying more risky? I'd rather fly than walk around Wal-Mart while they have sick people WAITING to be seen in their new doctors office. Sorry that is just disgusting. A doctor's office doesnt belong in grocery store.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I had the measles when i was 36, shhit damn near killed me.
cool thing about it was, if there was ever a disease you wanted to kill you without suffering, the measles will put you so deep in a coma you'll have never knew you died...lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

Actually, one of the articles I read said she refused the vaccine because of her religion.

But yes, usually two doses of the vaccine are given, because full immunity is not guaranteed with the first dose.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Sorry, didn't find anything on it. Mods pleaase remove this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by Libertygal

Sorry, didn't find anything on it. Mods pleaase remove this thread.

NO I wasn't saying you have to have it removed or anything! We posted on two different forums, it's cool.

Was just adding my link, because it has some other infos on it.

new topics

top topics

join