It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Riots are Manufactured Look At Sponsorships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The Movements.org

you see at the bottom of the list under public Partnerships see the logo of the USA State Department?

www.blacklistednews.com...

You can read it for yourselves, there isn't much to say but they are using the same tactics from the 1989 staged revolution in romania, it seems history is repeating it self.

I urge you to watch this its a documentary of the Revolution in romania and how easy it was doing the rioting, using the same methods of today that you see on youtube and TV.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I agree and Me Too.

There is a fascinating video of a man in zipcuffs in the street, claiming he and many others was let out of prison by "the interior". He also claimed that many were given guns, and told to create havoc.

It is very possible, considering that many people still believe that MSM is actually NEWS.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

There weren't any sponsors at the beginning they just showed up to gain popularity. Haven't you heard of marketing?

They are trying to conceive you into thinking that these revolutions were not people's revolutions and that people can't do anything without a support from big corporations and the great USA.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

There weren't any sponsors at the beginning they just showed up to gain popularity. Haven't you heard of marketing?

They are trying to conceive you into thinking that these revolutions were not people's revolutions and that people can't do anything without a support from big corporations and the great USA.

you are sure are brainwashed into believing that these revolutions are really from the real people, i will ask you though, ask the serbs, remember the so called youth serbian revolution back in 2000?

Back then it had huge CIA involvement what makes it any difference from today's supposed revolution, maybe you should ask romanians in romania.

And see how they are doing now after the revolution, just look at what democracy brought them, i guess i should ask the same how is america doing with its so supposed democracy?

In america, leaders are already elected by Bilderberg Group so was obama and you should ask yourself howcome amercia never had a true amercian president that stands with its own citizens and laws?

There weren't any sponsors at the beginning they just showed up to gain popularity.

Really popularity? i dont believe so i am sure like the Google executive person had alot of government involvement.

otherwise google wont be forgiving for what he did.

They are trying to conceive you into thinking that these revolutions were not people's revolutions

They dont need to conceive me i already know that from the past, if you go back and look at history you will see the dots.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
I agree and Me Too.

There is a fascinating video of a man in zipcuffs in the street, claiming he and many others was let out of prison by "the interior". He also claimed that many were given guns, and told to create havoc.

It is very possible, considering that many people still believe that MSM is actually NEWS.

Isn't this what happened in Egypt?

Like I said in another post, these uprisings are the work of the CIA and Western Powers.

\/ My Post \/
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Great link OP. I was fairly young when all that went down, so I didn't really know much about Romania. But, I've heard it mentioned a few times were refering to the riots and revolutions. Now I have a better idea of what is REALLY happening. Although, most of the info in the videos are merely confirming what I had already speculated, they are a great example of how things really work. S&F!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ok, so I presume that you a Canadian would know better about events in Eastern Europe. Maybe next thing you'll say is that Singing Revolution and Barricades in The Baltics was too done by CIA not the people? Are we better now... yes! Standard of living has risen and there's no KGB that kill and deport people. Seriously - stop being so blind.

top topics

join