It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Or do you guys get really freaked out when you take a photo and see you people with red eye?

They must be vampires right? Because 'only' their eyes are red!

Why aren't their whole faces red? OMG?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks op, between the teeth, the huge face-head on such a small neck, so small of a neck in fact that i was like how in sam hill does she maneuver that grape of hers?

Love the ignorance of some people on this sight. you can go throughout Europe and see snakes entangled with humans, and some snakes-reptilians eating humans on govt-state buildings, but no go back to sleep cause there is no shape shifting period and no other species but humans are on this planet

Deny ignorance people

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

totally ridiculous thread. no shapeshifting whatsoever. lossy video compression minor artifacts.

honestly folks! there's the good stuff on ATS, and then there's this.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OH Jayzusssssss!!

Lol after watching the video I admit the chick is kind of trippy looking, but pointing out cosmetic flaws does not a reptile make. Im tired of these kind of videos that show pixilated video of peoples eyes and state that because the reflection is vertical it MUST BE a lizard eye!.

That being said if anyone was going to be a lizard trippy alien crypto creature this lady would probably be it. I don't want to run into her in a dark ally especially if she is going to do that whole wide face chicken neck move she just pulled on television.

Star and flag for the entertainment.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The reason I figure why her tooth gaps seem bigger and her teeth look funny is simply because it was filmed in squish-O-vision™.
I mean, look how squashed her face is, it looked like she was being stretched out by her ears, while being squished downward, no wonder what you see is exaggerated.

She has a wide smile in this film, that's for sure:
@@:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Thanks op, between the teeth, the huge face-head on such a small neck, so small of a neck in fact that i was like how in sam hill does she maneuver that grape of hers?

Love the ignorance of some people on this sight. you can go throughout Europe and see snakes entangled with humans, and some snakes-reptilians eating humans on govt-state buildings, but no go back to sleep cause there is no shape shifting period and no other species but humans are on this planet

Deny ignorance people

So statues are proof that reptillians existed then?

What about the statues of penguins and humans in my home town? According to your 'logic' that means we must be shape shifting penguins.

Please come back with a real arguement.

Oh, and have you looked around. We're not the only species on the planet. Have you never heard of the animal kingdom? What about trees? Have you heard of trees?

According to your logic, gargoyles must be real too?

Thanks for the laughs

edit on 27-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

and some snakes-reptilians eating humans on govt-state buildings, but no go back to sleep

Sorry...but...hmmmm...what??

You wouldn't happen to have more info - you know...like links... - about that statement, would you?

I am all ears.

Well, eyes in this case.

I find that to be quite an outrageous claim but I would appreciate to see something to back it up...

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
the teeth gap is there from the start, the eye slit is just pixels and the way the image appears, it wouldn't look like this in reality or even HD, the neck thing is hair on skin.

Funny though.....I mean, you don't really think this was a woman reading the news live on TV and turning into a reptile.....do you??!!

If you're gonna 'go rep' live on TV then just do it, do it big style!
edit on 27-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I think he's referring to this

farm4.static.flickr.com...

or

www.istockphoto.com...

But just because there's a statue doesn't mean it exists? Or does that mean the sphinx was real?

Or did the people who make those statues never hear about mythological creatures? I.e have a sense of imagination.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Now I'm not so sure about all of this "reptillian" business...

I don't know if this has been mentioned before...

However, there is a definite change in teeth... take the first video and pause it at the 15 second mark and her teeth are perfectly in shape... Then every other time there are what looks like a dentist's nightmare...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The whole face reflects light.

Otherwise I wouldn't see any of it.

I am denying ignorance by asking questions and seeking answers.

I do not wanna believe in reptilians. Let's actually explain it throughly please.

The Wiki's on artifact compression are not satisfying my explicit questioning either.
edit on 27-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mr Lizard, unlike you i have been outside of my house most of my life, and have seen first hand a shape shifter, so do not go there. as your toddler insults and Ad Hominems to justify your world views do not amuse me!

P.S vestri natio nationis est a bunch of liars, and nice avatar name

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The whole face reflects light.

Otherwise I wouldn't see any of it.

I am denying ignorance by asking questions and seeking answers.

I do not wanna believe in reptilians. Let's actually explain it throughly please.

The Wiki's on artifact compression are not satisfying my explicit questioning either.
edit on 27-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

A face is not an eye though is it? Do you know how an eye work?

If Wiki isn't a good starting point then speak to some professionals about it - photographers, or camera man or tutors or professors or whatever. Or do your own research and find out.

But it's a tad insulting when people who DO know what they're on about, are knocked aside by the rabid 'OMG she's a reptillian' crowd - when they're trying to explain...

Or are all the pro's in on it too?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

OK, I agree with certain videos, that they are likely to be consistent, on the same individuals and that I know whats in the dumbs, the horrible thigns they're doing, I understand what is probable here.

However, this video is still showing Light and bright beautiful eyes, and so I choose to always see the beauty in everyone and pray for them, with Love.

If that slit does go past the cavity of the eye and its not just a distortion, then she is probably not exactly a shape shifter, its more of a hologram that slips.

I know whats under the matrix, yet this isn't one the clearest cases. I find others more obvious, and especially if you took many of the videos of that same person into consideration because compression does happen.

Also, you know, we do have soul entities and earth is a school, so sometime the camera can capture more than our senses do, we have a limited light spectrum. But the way the light bounces off her eyes, is interesting.

I'm sure she is just thrilled out of her tree that this thread is going on however, might be hurting someone's feelings.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Mr Lizard, unlike you i have been outside of my house most of my life, and have seen first hand a shape shifter, so do not go there. as your toddler insults and Ad Hominems to justify your world views do not amuse me!

P.S vestri natio nationis est a bunch of liars, and nice avatar name

What?

I'm probably older than you sonny? And i've studied photography / media / editing / film production.

Don't you try and patronise me sonny.

Have you any proof you've seen a shape shifter? Or are you expecting me to take your word? (which i'm less likely to do after your vague insults)...

edit on 27-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just repeat to yourself; "Its only SkunkWorks, Its only SkunkWorks.." ...

After you stop laughing.

edit on 27-2-2011 by ickyuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think all of you people who believe this Lizard bullcrap should give it up.....really.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Thanks ! I appreciate your answer - and links. Perhaps this is what he is referring to but I find it quite an extraordinary leap to say that reptilians are eating humans on govt-state buildings...and that if I was not to believe such a claim then I should go back to sleep...

I don't believe for a minute that those videos in the OP are showing a shape-shifting reptilian. Not for a minute, not for a second. It's just a woman. Now to step the stakes up to the point where reptilians are eating humans on government grounds...well....

Don't take me wrong, I respect other people's beliefs. It's a matter of choice. Really, it is. But seeing things with an opposite view doesn't mean that I am sleeping or should go back to sleep.

Especially when the claim that it sits on is far fetched.

And that one just simply is. Am I wrong? Perhaps. Anyone, show me.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have no doubt that you are much older than i, infact, just how many years of age are you? Does your life span correlate in the same as that of the Queen? Not sure you want to get into a discussion on this sight and this topic as you just inserted your foot in your mouth and either of us want the reprocussions of what comes next do we?
Best luck Lizard

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Though for the sake of this argument, its odd how much like Cleopatra, maybe even ISIS she looks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join