It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians, Annunaki, and Grays

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've never heard of the Annunaki being the Reptilians (I've heard they call themselves the Akrar).

If the Annunaki are Reptilian, and the Annunaki are the Nephilim, wouldn't that mean that the children of the biblical angels and humans would be half reptile? I think that would have been mentioned, epsecially in the bible, don't you?

And the ancient pics of these gods depicted them as large humans, clearly not reptilian.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes Faceless I agree

I think the Annunaki came to earth and created Humans in their image (the Annunaki are giant Humans with great strength they were like gods) and the Annunaki live on Nibiru who either entered our solar system long time ago or was originally here.

And they created us to mine for them. And then the Reptilians came to earth AFTER Annunaki created us a long time ago.

Whats happened since the Annunaki left us to live by ourself... who knows?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
I've never heard of the Annunaki being the Reptilians (I've heard they call themselves the Akrar).

If the Annunaki are Reptilian, and the Annunaki are the Nephilim, wouldn't that mean that the children of the biblical angels and humans would be half reptile? I think that would have been mentioned, epsecially in the bible, don't you?

And the ancient pics of these gods depicted them as large humans, clearly not reptilian.

Hmm....Akrar...interesting name.

Many have noted the biblical symbolism of the serpent in the Garden of Eden as a reference to a Reptilian influence.

I would think that since the Akkadian and Sumerian clay tablets predate the Bible, then by the time the Old Testament was written, any direct reference to Reptilians would also be gone. We know that the New Testament has had many passages and even chapters omitted through the years, at the discretion of the church leadership. For example, the doctrine of reincarnation was accepted by most if not all early Christians. All references to the doctrine of reincarnation were removed from the Bible by decree of Emperor Justinian in 533 AD. Consequently, anyone caught teaching reincarnation faced governmental prosecution and so that belief pretty much vanished in official Christendom.

If the doctrine of reincarnation didn't last in scripture through the centuries, I doubt that any direct Reptilian references would have lasted either.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well im gonna splash my ideas out in here (might seem random)

Everything that co-operates has got to have an hierachy. So the grays that come here have to have some leaders of some sort ect

Or if they have a hive collective mind like state (like an insects) with one or several controlers to keep the race from massive "intrests of conflict" as if they were indeviduals in a hive mind them it could be chaotic due to if everyone has their say/acted out what they thought they wouldnt be able to get far

------

If their isnt a galactic federation maby this is why other race/s out their are trying to get us to "change our ways" as we could set one up or maby do in the future and due to being a "persistant" species they know we would follow it through dispite any hostality and react with hostility if threatened which would also make known what we believe.

------

The base in Antarcita (supposinly Alien one) was something to do with Nazis and aliens backing them and that they hadnt had desiese (which could possible leave them with weak anti-bodys) or war in thousands of years.

So that could mean if they attempted to start a war with us we could destroy that base with desieses or germ warfare (I also heard we detonated a nuke inside their opening)

If the base is true then it would also back up the "they dont like us using nuclear weapons claim" due to if we leave a big smoking hole in the ground when test fireing a nuke (it would push the earth down (along with radiational effects), the actual soil ect making a big crator which would also have effects under the ground and therefor possible affect their base.

------

Maby the many different opposing races that are "helping us" are actualy helping us but it is for mainly their benifit in the longrun

Such as you will Train or "Help" a guide dog perfect its skills as a guide dog but in the long run you only helped the dog become a guide dog because in the longrun it would help a human

You could make an example of this by us (Earth/Terra) being the "Guide Dog" and the "Human" being the other race/s

It will not mean all the races "helping us" are evil or good some could just be nuteral and here for their own benifit without actualy doing any harm or good to us, but by helping us they will get something out of it (which could be good, bad or just nuteral for us)

------

About the shapeshifting i believe that it could be possible due to how we precieve site (people who have 20/20 vision will be able to see things differently better/worse than people who have 10/20 vision)

It is possible to actualy make something smaller "compress" it even tho it is bigger without actualy causing discomfort (something to do with science)

Also a charmelion (everyone knows i think) can change couler to become its background couler it could be the same with certain DNA to change into a certain shape or thing

I beleive that its how people precieve/see things due to turtles have infer-red vision ( i heard) and that they can see things that we cannot see so if its a technology they are using it then that tecnology is based on how we precieve things (possibly electro-magnetic fields)

------

Like i say these are just some ideas/thoughts of mine that might explane somethings

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a bit far fetched but anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Shape-shifting is not a physical change of shape but the ability to give onlooker a short-lived capability to perceive one in another perception frame. This ability is like projecting an image into someone’s mind. To explain it in other words, imagine that two persons look at an African-European child. The pure African would see the African aspects of the child while the pure European would see the corresponding to him characteristics. Here the differences are too big and includes a shift in “plane” of perception that hybrid can momentarily impose on the observer. It is a scary realisation for observers. Some become terrorised by the fact that they experience altered vision. We are not to dominate but to coexist as we did for 1000s of years.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aukaiman8000

it was a "wind" or moon that crashed into tiamat.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
the bible was written by man edited by men who decided what you are to believe about god. christianity is a man made religion that claims everything that came before it, other words it has nothing to do with the truth about anything let alone the truth about life alover the universe.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's a good question for ya.

If Annunnaki are at the top of the food chain, then who created them??? Just dont tell me they evolved from single-cell organism!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I love the way humans name & decide types of alien species, even though they have never seen any,
This is quite entertaining, You people have even written them back stories lol

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
correction : the annunaki is the reptilians/dragons

Correction: The Anunnaki is a multitude of extraterrestrial races INCLUDING one which is reptilian, only the founding race of the Anunnaki Council is a humanoid, mammalian/etheric beings, and the Reptilian ETs are subservient to this race. You do remember - "God created man in his own image" we are also mammal (and possess an etheric side) like them. Research a little deeper next time ...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by LyricusMagna]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth
I love the way humans name & decide types of alien species, even though they have never seen any,
This is quite entertaining, You people have even written them back stories lol

Says who? You? And how do you know if the people who claim they've seen aliens never actually saw any? This post of yours is as ridiculous as you find those statements to be ...

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Here's a good question for ya.

If Annunnaki are at the top of the food chain, then who created them??? Just dont tell me they evolved from single-cell organism!

They were created by the Ancients. beings older then the Milky Way Galaxy itself, little is known about them but they are mentioned to be the Life Bearers of most humanoid races in the local Galaxy Cluster, including the forefathers of the tall Greys (the mantis-insect looking Greys).

[edit on 8-5-2009 by LyricusMagna]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspace

I've been studying up on who the anunnaki may be, and wrote this on another thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From my research, the anunaki of the Hopi were the greys, from Orion.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

“Those that are of Orion” is the apparent meaning of the term Nephilim from Genesis 6:4 of the New English Bible. Masonic researchers Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas claim that the root Aramaic word nephîliâ is one name for the constellation. The Nephilim, of course, are familiar to readers of Zecharia Sitchin. This prolific scholar translates the Sumerian root NFL (not the American football league!) as “...those who were cast down upon the Earth!”...

The Hopi word for ant is anu. In the same language naki means friend, prayer feathers, food offerings, or sand -- a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies. A combination of the two words (anu-naki, or “ant friend”) may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki.

The ant people sheltered the Hopi underground in a time of great catastrophe when they went from one era to another. And though I've read arguments against the ant people being greys, they did have the characteristic squash like hairless heads, and were grey in color.

But just as I believe there are federations of many hopefully positive ets, the annanuki may be more than one race. The red haired mummies throughout the world are very interesting as well. Also there are depictions of other ets being very tall:

www.geocities.com...

Anakim / Giants

(also referred to as 'Els', 'El Anakim', short for 'Elder Race'). Referred to in ancient Hebrew tradition, this race is allegedly tied-in with ancient humans who broke off from mainstream humanity because of their vast size which had developed over the centuries, possibly as a result of a genetic anomaly. They are said to range anywhere from 9-11 and in some cases even 12 ft. in height, although in configuration are remarkably similar to 'International' humans. They have allegedly been encountered in deep and extensive cavern systems from Alaska to Mexico, and are believed to have interstellar traveling capabilities.
The "Book of Enoch" from the Dead Sea scrolls says how these men married Earth women, who bore 'giants 3000 cubits high'. (Note, a cubit is 1 Sacred Jewish inch, so 3000 cubits would be about 250 feet.). These people helped build the pyramids.

Orion Nordics

Oiginate from Lyra too, probably. They have red hair.

The annanuki may very well consist of a collective from Orion.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I have always heard that the Greys were either A.) In a pact with the Draconian (like the axis powers of WW2) or B.) Defeated and took over the Greys and the Greys are in fact subservient to them.

The Greys apparently have a genetic problem and are dying, there are (last report from a few years ago) not many natural Greys (non-cloned) left, the rest are clones. The Dracs are apparently one of the two "galactic super powers", the other being the Pleadians.

It is interesting to note that many sources say the Greys are in fact saurian, like the Reptoids. Also it has been said that all races( in this region) were created from one ancient race (Annuki some have said).

Here is a link you all might find very interesting and insightful, is it true? I don't know, but it has some stance.
www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
these are all fake. it is not possble for a god to exist like your so-called "Anunnaki" god. second it is not possble for cross species reproduction(by fusing) with a god and a hominid if that is what you are suggesting.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by 2ded12]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Annunaki simply means "those who from heaven came down.." but there is a constellation Draco.
www.wingmakers.co.nz...
www.wingmakers.co.nz...

From there we get Draconians.
www.angelfire.com...

And then we have Reptilians.
www.crystalinks.com...

Can we tie them all together? Yes, we can. The way I see it, we, and by we i mean that which is our Spiritual nature, came from another universe long ago to this one. We were not alone in this venture, others came with us, and even more, sinister types, followed us though the wormhole, time portal, whatever it was. The Reptilians/Draconians followed us to this quadrant of space, and did a little DNA spicing, and others did this too. What it was for, I have no idea. Many alien races have visited here, and did their experimentations with us, and other lifeforms found here in the past, and up to today. The main body of the Reptilians left here, but left some of theirs, some 600 or so, such brought on the legends of the "Fallen." They also left a spacecraft here, to watch us and record events, we know this device as the Moon. Have they bred with human being to produce hybrids? I would say yes, they have. Are some or all of our leaders hybrids? Perhaps they are, and I know of no way to check. that is my theory, anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000

Do these three stories tie into eachother and all make sense at once. Or is 1 false. Or are they all false?

Watch these videos:
Small Grey - www.youtube.com...
Large Grey - www.youtube.com...
Indigenous Reptilian - www.youtube.com...
Draco Reptilian - www.youtube.com...
Anunnaki - www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000
Ok so the Annunaki created humans from fusing Homo Erectus with Themself

Then the Grays were created by the Annunaki to be slaves and still exist today and are "watchers" I dont know what their up too now, the Grays are Android Beings. These "Helpers" are not alive, but act so...

Ok now the Draco Reptilians, so Bush is part one and Gore too and Hilary, umm ok. . . so there out to enslave man or something?

Do these three stories tie into eachother and all make sense at once. Or is 1 false. Or are they all false?

Did you really just ask if these stories make sense?
Your looking for answers???
You can't find answers here, You must make up your own mind -- Be very very careful here lots of liars and even more traps for you and your mind to fall into. Its a dangerous place

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
if you got this from daved icke that it is something made by him.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The stories of Reptiles go back to Biblical times, friend. The Serpent in the Garden ring any bells? How about Dragons? Millions of Asian people believe in them, and no one has seen a dead one lately. I myself have heard stories of lizard men from coal miners, and David Icke is not the only personality that talks about Reptilians. Who do you think runs the deep underground bases? I think some are on our side, as it were, and some are like royalty. These are the bad ones. They want full control of planet Earth, and if we are not careful they will have it too. This conflict with the Reptilian race goes back a very long way, in my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join