It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians, Annunaki, and Grays

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok so the Annunaki created humans from fusing Homo Erectus with Themself

Then the Grays were created by the Annunaki to be slaves and still exist today and are "watchers" I dont know what their up too now, the Grays are Android Beings. These "Helpers" are not alive, but act so...

Ok now the Draco Reptilians, so Bush is part one and Gore too and Hilary, umm ok. . . so there out to enslave man or something?

Do these three stories tie into eachother and all make sense at once. Or is 1 false. Or are they all false?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
take a wild stab in the dark guess which of the answers you displayed are the most probable

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
correction : the annunaki is the reptilians/dragons

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
aukaiman8000,

I agree with darkspace; various researchers believe that the Anunnaki were Reptilian.

Although the Greys were probably genetically jumpstarted by the Anunnaki (possibly from a DNA mixing of the Preying Mantis/Insectian and Reptilian race), I don't consider the Greys to be a slave race. You don't have slaves running interstellar spacecraft that have a plethora of high-tech weapons.

I'm open to the possibility that there are one or more Reptilians on the command decks of Zetan spacecraft but that still grants the Greys more freedom and power than that which is usually delegated to slave labor.

I therefore conclude that the Greys are subordinate allies of the Reptilians.

Regarding another point you brought up...

I've witnessed a number of direct and indirect telekinetic manifestations in my day by large Group Entities, but nothing that has ever convinced me that it is possible to shape-shift a Homo sapien into a Reptilian and back again. The first problem is, in my opinion, that it cannot be done with a physically-based machine. Can it be done telekinetically? It is possible but not plausible because if the large Zetan Group Entities had that much energy to work with, they would be using that energy in other ways -- like getting rid of people in forums like this one that oppose them.

I therefore don't believe in David Icke's appraisal that the Bush administration and the leadership in the UK are actually shape-shifting Reptilians. There are evil Zetan discarnate collectives and an abundance of Zetan propaganda that one must consider.

The physical propaganda is from physical Zetans implanting screen memories into abductees, in part so that the latter believe the aliens have godlike abilities -- so that the abductees are submissive to Zetan domination.

The discarnate propaganda is through deceptive telepathic messages from Zetan Group Entities to certain Terran mystics (e.g., an outspoken forum member who espouses that she and her husband are in contact with "alien overlords").

If they had the energy to truly morph bodies, then they would use that energy in more practical ways to manipulate and deceive us.

My guess is that David Icke has unwittingly been decieved by a large GE that wishes him to believe and promote the idea that the Reptilians have the ability to shape-shift into Homo sapien forms. What this indicates is that David Icke is simply a sincere researcher who is being used as a pawn to further discarnate Zetan propaganda. There might also be screen memories in abductees to help further this shape-shifting deception. It is difficult to say the source of the deception without learning more about the specifics of how he came to that conclusion in the first place.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So if I see the grays trying to take me somewhere.

Do I...

A) Slam my heel in his face

B) Submit myself and let them have their way with me

C) Run and hide

D) Try to innitiate conversation

Ehh I'm sticking toward option A.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There Are several rumored possibly known species Draco/ Grey/ Reptilian/ / Ataiens/ Orions. Orions are 9-19 Ft translucent overlords of the Greys ,same shape as Greys with the black eyes( silicon based)[TALL GREYS]. In mythical folklore Types of Draco include Human sized winged Draco, also giant winged Dragons(Annunaki) Dragons are part of an entirely different Class than Reptiles( one currently unknown to Modern Day science).

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I still think one day I shall gain power and dominion over all life, it's only a matter of time

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000
I still think one day I shall gain power and dominion over all life, it's only a matter of time

that makes 5 billion of us

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So if I see the grays trying to take me somewhere.

Do I...

A) Slam my heel in his face

B) Submit myself and let them have their way with me

C) Run and hide

D) Try to innitiate conversation

Ehh I'm sticking toward option A.

They know full well about Terran resistance. As the typical abduction scenario depicts, first they paralyze their intended so things like having heels slammed into their face can be avoided. *L*

You�ll have to wait in line. *L*

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODD
There Are several rumored possibly known species Draco/ Grey/ Reptilian/ / Ataiens/ Orions. Orions are 9-19 Ft translucent overlords of the Greys ,same shape as Greys with the black eyes( silicon based)[TALL GREYS]. In mythical folklore Types of Draco include Human sized winged Draco, also giant winged Dragons(Annunaki) Dragons are part of an entirely different Class than Reptiles( one currently unknown to Modern Day science).

I seriously doubt that the Anunnaki had wings but I am open to the possibility that there are Greys and Reptilians living in many places in our galaxy other than the Zeta 2 Reticuli System -- where their purported home world, Reticulum 4, is located. After all, if you agree with people like Zecharia Sitchin, the Anunnaki have been active in spaceflight for literally hundreds of thousands of years. This constitutes more than enough time for them to expand their empire to embrace many solar systems.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
my working hypothosis is that the family of ANU did indeed come from somewhere else and manufaturer mankind as you see today.
against the will of the Creator of ALL, if you believe the words of Enki.
this fits in nice with the biblical account of lucifer and those that 'fell' to earth. the decendants of this hiarchy are still present on the planet. hell, there could be lots of folks(aliens) who are interested in how this thing is going play out. no doubt making and keeping slaves is frowned upon by the intergalatic federation?
i think if you can manifest an apple or bend a spoon with your mind, you can easily change your appearance. in magic, it is called a 'glamour'.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I thought the Annunaki came from planet Nibiru and created us humans.

And the Reptilians are from Draco constelation and currently controll humans.

And the Annunaki created grays as well.

Am I mixed up on this info?

edit: Oh and the Reptilians are trying to turn earth into a war colony. Just turn on G4Tech TV and watch the videos of the new games coming out (like halo 2, men of valor, half life 2, etc.). Its so obvious.

This is another thing I "think", am I wrong on this too or just mixed up?

[edit on 17-7-2004 by aukaiman8000]

EDIT: And wasn't earth a part of Tiamat, and Nibiru clashed into Tiamat? But this is wierd because if Nibiru crashed into tiamat you would think Nibiru civilization would be destroyed in the proces... unless nibiru "bounced off" tiamat which sounds pretty wierd. One would think both would just explode eachother and stuff.

So, probably Nibirus gravity caused something to colide with Tiamat and and explode into earth / solar system.

Oh and the reason Annunaki came to earth was to get gold, which was all over earth. And we were engineered to mine and stuff.

If anyone knows a clearer version please share.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
tiamat is supposedly the missing 5th planet. it is thought to have been in orbit where the asteroidbelt is today. sorry but i don't feel like elaborating any more on the teachings of Zacharia zitchin and planet X. there are numerous threads on this subject on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ya im pretty sure tiamat is the asteroid belt.

But I dont think nibiru colided too it.

But, if the Annunaki are the Draco Reptilians then they couldn't have evolved on Nibiru as thought right?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
the annunaki were thought to have an reptilian apperance. if they are related to the reptilian race of david icke, i do not know. maybe they are the same, and has colonised other planets. who knows. one thing is for certain, if they ever come back, we might be in for a big fight if they are as bad as described today.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I read today about that Admiral who flew his plane into "inner earth" and went to a city and the alien talked about how they are trying to help us but we wont let them or something. So then they talked about how we blew up atomic bombs over hiroshima and nagasaki and they didnt like that blah blah blah.

Anyway I think we stand an absolute 0 chance vs the aliens.

I think the aliens are just going to reveal themself in a bit and be our government (they already are in secret if ickes right)

And for the future, if you've ever seen cowboy bebop I think thats kinda where we are heading, in a way, except the overlords will be aliens but on the "streets" we just live blah blah./

but really i suppose noone knows, we can only guess untill govt tells us.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr goodrich
no doubt making and keeping slaves is frowned upon by the intergalatic federation?

I wish there was an intergalactic federation.

Originally posted by dr goodrich
i think if you can manifest an apple or bend a spoon with your mind, you can easily change your appearance. in magic, it is called a 'glamour'.

If you are talking about a telepathic projection or even a holographic one, yes.

If you are talking about the morphing of flesh, no, as it requires more energy and more skill than that which is needed to manifest an apple.

Perhaps then the origin of the shape-shifting story is a telepathic projection from a large Zetan Group Entity, which would stand to reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I thought the Annunaki came from planet Nibiru and created us humans.

And the Reptilians are from Draco constelation and currently control humans.

And the Annunaki created grays as well.

Am I mixed up on this info?

So, probably Nibirus gravity caused something to colide with Tiamat and and explode into earth / solar system.

Oh and the reason Annunaki came to earth was to get gold, which was all over earth. And we were engineered to mine and stuff.

If anyone knows a clearer version please share.

From what I have gathered, you have it basically right. With the exception that the Reptilians/Anunnaki originally came from Reticulum 4 and then spead out to many systems. Nibiru was not their home world.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Anyway I think we stand an absolute 0 chance vs the aliens.

I agree with that, as they not only have superior technology but also various local bases -- per (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone -- and a much greater industrial base for the manufacture of high-tech weapons. We also can't even get close to Reticulum 4 (Zeta-Prime) with our weapons, as it is thirty-eight light years away from us.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Turn on G4Tech TV and look at the new games coming out

It's so obvious we're being turned into a military war colony to fight intergalactic wars for the dragon overlords but you know what...

Watching the games like halo-2, I don't think it would be that bad

Maybe this is what we were created for, I guess we should fulfill our end of the bargain then

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join