It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China protest call smothered in police blanket!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

China protest call smothered in police blanket!

www.canada.com

BEIJING and SHANGHAI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - An online call for anti-government protests across China on Sunday instead brought an emphatic show of force by police determined to deter any buds of the kind of unrest that has shaken the Middle East.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It seems China is learning from the middle east. Not too much you can do against a gigantic population though. Hopefully the police/military there won't get carried away and start firing on civilians...I wonder what Obama is going to do about this!? He has started, what, a state of emergency over Libya..do you think anything like this can be done about China? Would they even think about doing this!?

www.canada.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

www.youtube.com...

The Russians and the Chinese already know amercia is behind the protests, dont forget China is the home to 1 Billion Chinese and also these uprisings are all staged up.

You know whose supporting movements.org? the Usa State department along with google.

I cant believe ATS is been tricked into believing that these uprisings are actually real.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I wouldn't use the word tricked...maybe hopefully optimistic that the US isn't behind this? but, you know what they say, a sinking ship takes everyone with it...is that even a saying?!? haha makes sense with the US and the world stage though.

edit: I don't think he was trying to hide himself either...bodyguards..white guy...american flag on his shoulder. I would go take a look too!
edit on 27-2-2011 by superman2012 because: adding

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Anyone remember the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989? That was some major protesting by the Chinese and they still failed. The authorities there are too overwhelming, protesters would need to amass by the millions.

Here is the BBC report from 4 July, 1989.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

this video has a lil more footage.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
the sad part is:

those people you saw arrested
in that video I posted above.
You will probably never see them
again ......... EVER.

and it was a US Based Chinese web site
that called for the Jasmine Revolution.
hmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
The Russians and the Chinese already know amercia is behind the protests, dont forget China is the home to 1 Billion Chinese and also these uprisings are all staged up.

I cant believe ATS is been tricked into believing that these uprisings are actually real.

And I am sure you would rather ATS be tricked by you perhaps?

Where's your evidence to lay the uprisings on the the hand of USA? None at all, and expect you to be believed? How much are the commie bastards paying you?

The Russians are blaming radical islam for the uprisings, just like Gaddafi. And China is simply playing the 3 monkies right now - hear, see, talk no evil, admit to nothing, deny to everything, a game they are good at.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
china will fall like the rest of the empires

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm not going to say that China cannot fall, but they are going to have to amass an enormous protest if they can ever overcome their regime. They mounted huge protests back in 1989 inspired by the European protesting and revolutions there, and failed. If they succeed, you can count on a lot of blood spilled in the process.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
you people all seem to have funny ideas about china, why not go there and get some perspective?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

You know whose supporting movements.org? the Usa State department along with google.

if you have watched the protests you would see they have been organic in nature. they have also caught america and the word on the back foot...

kx

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The TianAnMen protest failed because it was held in the city, where the newly rich chinese, mostly connected to the illegitimate CCP gov, are too fat with the corruption monies they had recieved to bother supporting any causes that could stop their wallets getting thicker.

It has to come from the countrysides. This is the very doctrine the evil Mao knew and was how he won, not within selfish and self centred apathetic cities.

And the countrysides are beginning to get hurt, with farmland cooperatives either shut down or sold to corporations, and large swathes of city folks returning back to their sold farms from factories that treated them worse than slaves.

Inflation is on the rise, and with their slave wages, there is no way the chinese masses are gonna survive. As the saying goes, the CCP dictatorship is facing only one or two bad harvests away from revolution.

The enemy are not foreigners. The enemy is the corrupted CCP for their mismanagement. Through their own greed and lust for power, they had doom themselves and the masses.

The clock is ticking....
edit on 27-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I can' believe that you are tricked into thinking that the people never have the chance to free themselves from repressive regimes. The awakening is happening now and nothing that TPTW can do about this. They can only watch and feel depressed because their grip on the people are fast eroding.
edit on 27-2-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
so when are they gonna put out the call
for the US Protest Revolution??
And I'm not talkin bout a protest
over a union bill.

top topics

join