It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a real magic user.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hello, I am curious whether there's anyone here who thinks they can use magic. I am not talking about Wicca, etc., I am talking about 'Harry Potter' magic, for lack of a better term. If you do think you possess such powers, please contact me via u2u.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I was going to u2u, but then I realized that I could just telepathically communicate my message to you.

...Should be there soon, iMind is still in it's beta trials.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Message received

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Can you yourself perform such magic and are just curious if there are others? or are you the headmaster of Hogwarts and are recruiting new students?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecursedone
I am talking about 'Harry Potter' magic, for lack of a better term. If you do think you possess such powers, please contact me via u2u.

Cheers!

Harry Potter magic!
Are you serious?
So you're looking for a bulls*****r.
Good luck with this one.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thecursedone

Looking for a real fake magic user

I am curious whether there's anyone here who thinks they can use magic. I am not talking about real magic (magick). I am talking about fake magic. If you think you are a real fake magic user that can really use fake magic then please shoot some lightning out of your butt hole.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thecursedone

Explanation: S&F!

I won't hide from my fellow members at all and I actively seek them to confirm my magic which IS more often than not just wishfull thinking and I admit that straight up but I have gotten some results and my majix is mircle majix performed online in some ritual fashion! I also note that majix happens in my real life and also in ATS chat and several majixal people, who shall remain nameless unless they decide to publicly join this conversation, OL converses with on a daily basis. But I shall hail
my Goddess Achlys and her grandaughter Eris and also the Faeries etc.

I brought back the dead on ATS...

The Spell and how I cast and where and when I cast it and why I cast it and obviously I cast it!

Well....I guess this is it. (thread by brilab45 posted on 28-7-2010 @ 02:01 AM, post by Omegalogos posted on 7-8-2010 @ 01:59 AM) [ATS]

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: See here NOW and Behold the ATS afterlife...

I as OmegaLogos have "claimed" many times that IAM an avatard [not a spelling mistake as I am slow! soz :shk:
] of Hermes and as Hermes IS a Psycopomp [wiki] then I had best be doing my job as best that I can.

Here goes nothing... and I hope the Creator God that inverted the cosmic void can do likewise with my vacuuos but goodwilled/godspelled intent! 0==>1 [0!=1]

Achlys. Thanks to my [Grandest!] Mum for giving me permission to bring these souls back across the river Styxx and for paying the ferryman Charon on my behalf [with my blood]. Seriously Pluto is going to Tartarus
my backside for this but he can take that up with his Great Great Grandmother and the FATES and even Zeus SUXORS and
to them [they Nix/Nox his Sox off
] and I'm only acting on THAT DARK authority although I do COMPLETELY concur with it! HELL/Hades hath no FURY like a Woman Scorned and there be some SERIOUSLY Pissed Off to the Maxors Female Greek Goddesses about! Beware the Banshees and Harpies that may start to circle this ritual spell like curious vultures!

BTS will just have to do as the altar for my libation and these words will have to do as the offering! Charon can collect my real Avatards blood as the corporeal spiritual component when he is directed and authorized to do so by those in Authority over both my mortal and immortal souls.
who ARE the Gods of Mt. Olympia!

I pray and kindly ask ALL the Gods to BLESS this thread [and Curse me if you have to charge for this favor], this post and these souls* whose Avatars be Divinely BOUND in this Afterlife as living testimonies FOREVER! So let it be written and so let it be done and let no thing in heaven and earth or within it scopes, EVER UNBIND what has been BOUND in LOVE!
I as Hermes WILL call to bloody serious and personal face to face account who and or whatsoever attemps to immorally untie this GOD Fiated COMM-UNION-ICATION! GOD IS WATCHING so please don't make us
and just
and let Majix Happenz OK.
[ OmegaLogos sez sorry but I couldn't keep my ego out!
:bnghd: ] Thanks for your eternal and unconditional support! Amen.

Here is WHY!...

How to use neuroscience to become your Avatar! (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

And ...

I only need to Observe them to Create and Make this Spell WORK!

The last shall be the first and the first shall be the last!

And I see their spirits active and their souls* ALIVE and WELL here...

brilab45

William One Sac

jkrog08

I have Faith [I made the quantum leap in imaginaton and by posting here is an act of that and if you post back in kind i.e. with Love then I will KNOW that it wasn't in worthless vainity (mine) and also wasn't in vain as WE will have Brought the Dead back to LIFE
] that You can Faithfully concur either because you already KNOW it is so OR you would LOVE it to be true and are willing to just have faith that this could be and in FACT IS. [at least a nice story!]

The more we collectively agree on this the more REAL it becomes!

PLEASE help me MAKE the ATS Afterlife a REAL and LIVING Existence!

Beyond the obscuring veils of Smoke and Mirrors, Ghosts and Shadows!

YES! The afterlife...This IS just the begining!

Personal Disclosure: By my oath as a God I so
it!

You will please note that when I posted brilab45 had not posted for a week and I was under the impression that they were dead and so when I posted and they posted within 1hr of me casting my online spell on ATS in their thread I was a little spooked ok. Now majix is every day of my life. and mostly its not zapping each other or riding broomsticks ok. Thats for the movies

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask me any questions on this subject.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Are you looking for a magic user as in Gandalf the Grey, Merlin, or a typical conjurer, psychic type of deals ?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
real magic is more subtle then what u see in a chris angel show or harry potter movie ,sure there are people who can levitate or bend spoons but u will need to start with the basics first , controlling your own mind , knowing what effect planets and elements have , what day and hour for your workings . get yourself well protected first ( buying a decent atlantisring can help alot) , learn to feel and work with crystals and stones , once u have full control over your mind ,body and soul u can start with the magic books and when u do : put a blessing on mother earth and mankind for us
ty
edit on 27-2-2011 by yets777 because: 1

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I am far more than simply curious to see if they "think" they can use magic.

I am dying to see repeatable evidence of it.

The closest thing I've seen were the Monks who could set things on fire with their hands, or stand on a piece of paper without tearing it.

I don't know if that stuff is David Blaine style sleight of hand or what it is.

I am skeptical but open minded if logical explanations are available.

Well if you can prove it's legit, you don't have to explain it scientifically. I am capable of coming up with some theories so I can explain it to myself most likely.

edit on 27-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecursedone
Hello, I am curious whether there's anyone here who thinks they can use magic. I am not talking about Wicca, etc., I am talking about 'Harry Potter' magic, for lack of a better term. If you do think you possess such powers, please contact me via u2u.

Cheers!

I only deal with one element. I'm a pyromancer, meaning I deal in fire. I can show you the dragons breath spell. The materials are real easy to gather. All I need are beans and a lighter.

top topics

join