It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina will bring down the whole world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
At least that's what the guys of ATFA (American Task Force Argentina) say:

As an Argentinian myself I didn't know we have that much power... or maybe it's just vulture funds whining, ranting and lying...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
No body ever lets me play dictator, I would be a great dictator just as the kids "NO" "NO" "NO' and "NO"
They have not even asked yet lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sensational stuff - we can only hope the rest of the world DOES follow Argentina's lead and default on all egregious debts foisted upon it by the financial vultures. I wonder if I can join that website as a member then tell they are a bunch of scum?

This kind of movie is going to backfire on them as people may actually do a bit of research and find some truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Peronemlin

Good at least someone has the balls.

Go Argentina!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I didn't even have to watch the video to know that Argentinians actually have lasers for eyes.

Deny Lasers.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

argentina is completely self sufficient. as i read somewhere before, being poor in argentina means you only eat steak 3 times a week.

they have the worlds best meat, have a very large and strong agriculture and the people are strong willed and independent.

as long as they have their soccer and asado's and their women they are happy.

and they aren't stupid either.

edit on 27-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

yea right...
after what the USA done to your country in 2001 , ARE YOU FOR REAL?!
And I think you should read this :

ferfal.blogspot.com...

Although , I would bring down the satanic/reptilian leaders for myself IF I COULD!
I WHANT THEM BEHEADED asap !

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

and what a b..tch that CRISTINA...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Someone said to me the other day: "If all the Countries of the World owe money, who do they owe it to? And why don`t we simply tell them to get stuffed? What are they going to do about it?"

Good question, I thought.

And now here is Argentina doing just that.

Good for them I say!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

After viewing this clip I think we may have bigger problems than believing a nation 61 billion dollars in debt will destroy the global economy.Countries have spent trillions on the bailouts and Q.E. The way I see it 60 billion maybe chump change to the Global bankers, doesn't mean they won't make big deal about it though.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

excuse me , but AFTER THE ROBBERY IN 2001 (and actually the past 20 years ) IN ARGENTINA , I strongly believe they own NOTHING TO NO ONE!
By the way : even the railways from vast OPERATING networks were stealed!
not to mention the country resources...
By the way : argentina WAS a country that produced 95% of what it consumed!
EVEN THE FUELS(gasoline/diesel) !!!
Argentina was almost completeley independent!!!
Now owns @#@$$#@$%% TO SOME BUNCH OF CAPITALIST AND "DEMOCRATIC" SCUMS!
The irony is that WE ARE TALKING OF THE SAME GUYS THAT LOOTED THE COUNTRY FOR 20 YEARS!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

What I find amazing is that She (Kerchner) appointed Barclays (British Bank) to sort out Argentinas debt swap, and when couple of Argentinian lawyers found out they threatened to take her Gov to court over the fact it was dealing with a British bank who was also a part owner of the Rig off the Falklands.

So while there was talk of war between Argentina and Britain, Barclays where sorting out Argenitinas sovereign debt swap, while in turn Barclays appointed the American CitiBank to assist in the process...

However Argentina got screwed as when they launched the debt swap at the same time as the Greek crisis, So it's not as tho Argentina is trying to avoid the default, the Greek crisis was a real kick in the teeth.

Linky: Barclays’, Argentina’s debt swap operator accused of oil interests in Falklands

From Source above:
Two Argentine solicitors announced they will be pressing criminal charges against the Ministry of Economy for having contracted Britain’s Barclays’ bank for a major sovereign defaulted bonds swap and this financial institution is “a shareholder of Desire Petroleum, the oil company which is poised to begin exploration operations this month in Malvinas waters”.

Linky: Bond Risk Sinks to Record Versus Greece on GDP Disparity: Argentina Credit

From Source above:
Argentina, whose 2001 default was the biggest by a country, is the safest on record relative to Greece in the market for credit-default swaps. Argentina’s economic growth is helping it pay debt while Greece relies on a European Union bailout to meet its obligations.

The cost of protecting Argentine debt against default for five years fell to 600 basis points on Nov. 5, the lowest since June 2008 and 266 less than Greek insurance, according to data provider CMA. Argentina has the third-most expensive debt to insure among the 71 countries tracked by CMA and Bloomberg after Greece and Venezuela.

new topics

top topics

join