It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vision A Dream And A Man In A Black Suit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I was riding the bus that connects to a commuter train I frequently take and I saw a vision: As the bus crossed a viaduct I saw a woman in her 20s with short black hair running from two men, one in a black suit and one in a blue one. She ran out into the roadway and just as the bus was about to hit her she dissapeared along with the two men. I felt as if it were happening then, and there, but no one else seemed to register anything.

I'll admit that I was a bit tired, and that fact made me initally discount what I saw as a daydream or somesuch. However about a week ago I saw the man in the black suit from the vision in real life. He was some sort of bodyguard for an inner-city non-deominational Christian church. I couldn't think of a plausible story to draw the man into a conversation and ended up just deciding to just walk past him, but he kind of sneered at me as I did so.

Then the other night I had one of the longest and most vivid dreams I've ever had in my life. I drempt that I, and my girlfriend were looking into a series of abductions in the area that seemed to have some sort of religious bent connecting them. We ended up being abducted as well (by the men in the blue and black suits) and were taken to some sort of lab/stronhold of a cult of some kind. The cult was testing biochem as well as psychological weapons upon the abductees. in our little holding cell there was also a Hindu woman, and the thing that struck me about her was that I usually do not dream an individual in detail but this person seemed absolutely real, as did anyone else I met in the dream. The surviving prisoners were in the process of planning an uprising but before we could enact the plan we were all saved by the British Royal Marines.

In the dream the two men in the blue and black suits were local abductors, and the entire operation was overseen by some sort of council who reminded me of very militant Christians (although the exact nature of the cult was not brought forward in the dream) There were also several cultist scientists and guardsmen.

Well I am hoping that someone can help me make sense of all of this, if it hadn't been for seeing the man in the black suit in real life I'd be much more apt to just chalking it all up to an overactive immagination, but there is also a real feeling that there is some meaning to this as well.

All and all a bit odd.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow... I'd be on my P's and Q's after *that* dream! Pretty creepy that you actually saw the 'real' guy, eh?

All I know is... when I have *those* kind of really real vivid dreams - like I am really there - I try to pay close attention.

Perhaps you are picking up on a real situation ... since that bodyguard guy was with a church, etc.

Unless you can 'nose around' from afar (via the 'Net or whatever), I'd stay faaaar awaaaay from that place! (with the guy with the church)...

Creep-o-la!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What kind of religion is that church preaching, so that its members need a bodyguard?

I also would be staying FAR away from that place...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm currently in the United States for university. I have lived in the UK before though and I'm going to be moving back to Europe in about another year.

The church was Christian, although a very conservative flavor of it. I live in a very large city though with a high crime rate, so it's not too uncomon for churches in worse parts of town to have some form of security. This guy looked like a bit much for just a small chruch though.

The day I saw the man in the suit I was taking a different way to work then I have before, thought it would be a bit quicker. I've since gone back to my old route though and I am avoiding that area.

I'm going to start looking into this in a bit more detail, I'll see if the church has a website or anything like that and I'll start asking around a bit.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Two things,

1. There is the very creepy possibility that in an astral sense this "abduction" has already taken place. This would happen in the same sense that people who experience "alien abductions" experience them. It is just happening in another dimensional or astral plane (also--think "The Matrix"). In such a case, the "men in black" are indeed the Men In Black, which have been postulated as being not FBI/CIA guys but actual extra-dimensional beings.

2. The government doing such mind-control operations on people is not unheard of. There also is the factor of Christians vs. those of other religions (you & your girlfriend & the Hindu woman). Do you wear any sort of jewelry or clothing that might have you pegged as a "Pagan" and brought you to the attention to this man in black?

In any case, you are correctly sensing that there is some force who wants to steer you in Their way of thinking. When you make a conscious decision to break away from the religion & philosophy of the Status Quo and follow the beat of your own drummer, these sorts of conflicts happen not only in the reality that we know but in the astral & extra-dimensional realms as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Cassie, as always interesting insights.

The idea of extradimensional is interesting. Also I sometimes wear a pentagram talisman but on the day I walked past the man in the suit I was not. My girlfriend has a pentagram ring that she always wears, and in the dream the Hindu woman was wearing an om on a bracelet.

I am personally starting to think the woman in my vision could have been the one astral projecting as a call for help, and I was the nearest person who could hear her. I looked at a map and the viaduct where the vision happened is only about a mile from the church.

I looked up the church and found out that it bills itself as a fundamentalist non-denominational church. I haven't found a website or even a listing in the phone book. Instead I drove past it today and read the sign. The local phone directory still lists the building as being a bodega and a hair salon so it's probably been very reciently turned into a church.

One more very interesting and scary thing though:

In Milwaukee there is a crazy man who drives around the city all day in a station wagon covered in scriptural, racist, homophobic, and sexist comments. I'm only up there a couple days a week usually durring the summer (I live in Chicago, go to university in Milwaukee) but even I've seen the guy get arrested twice reciently (Milwaukee has some very strict laws about hate-speech.) He's had some serious outstanding warrents as I recall, like hate-crimes stuff. But he was there, or at least his hate-moblie was, parked outside of the church when I drove past it. I've herd rumors that the guy is funded by a very conservative church, which might explain it all.

It also may explain the man in the suit and the lack of information regarding the church, if I were going to set up a radical religious cell in a pair of major cities I'd not want to attract too much attention, especially after 9-11. I'd also want some tight security.

So here is my hypothesis:

There is a fundamentalist Christian cult/cell in the Chicago-Milwaukee area that isn't up to the best of activities I'm not going to say the dream was a litteral case of what they are doing, I think that was more symbolic as the stuff in the dream I think would be far too complex for them. They'd probably need the funding of some major organization or government to pull that off, and as of now I have no reason to believe that they have that.

The woman in my vision got too close to figuring something out, or was caught tresspassing, and the vision was her astral call for help.

any other theories?

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Your theory about the church I'd buy--isn't that how Jonestown got started? Non-denominational fundamentalist church in a poor area? And some people say that Jonestown was secretly funded by the CIA as a mind-control experiment...

Let's B-Careful out there...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Okay, I cased the church today with some of my people. It's only a church in name, it's not in a purpose built building but instead an old storefront. There's lots of security, at least ten people patroling around. Also, it's sunday and I only saw a handful of people come and go from the building, there's no posted mass schedule and nothing about sunday school or community outreach.

The crazy-car-guy's car was gone by the time I got there, and black suit guy wasn't there today.

I think they are just getting started in whatever they're doing, there were some guys moving filing cabinets and folding tables into the building. I'm pretty sure I wasn't noticed, one of my hobbies is exploring old derlict and abandoned buildings so I've learned to keep out of view. They had a nice new electronic security system though, cameras at every door and sensors on every window. It's quite an extensive security system for a chruch.

I'm going to try keeping these guys in view as much as I can, see if there's anything I can figure out about em.

Blessed Be
~Astral

top topics

join