It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered Jerusalem man... Is this right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
First, I don't know whether this is the right place for this thread, but I got here from an other Muslim-bashing thread..
Second, I am not a Muslim, and neither are a significant proportion of Palestinians. But - I feel sick about this story I have just read...
A 24 year old Palestinian man, Hassan Rwidy was murdered in Jerusalem, he was beaten and had his throat cut, by a gang of men in what was clearly a racist attack.

An extract from the article.
""People need to open their eyes and see what's going on. All of us are human beings. We can live together. We need to respect each other," said Bassam Maswadi, Hussam's uncle."

READ THE STORY HERE

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is nothing new. There is a lot of injustice done in the world and it seems that the western world is focusing a lot of it towards Muslims using very clever techniques like black ops and false flag operations.
The media is all too happy to shut up and cooperate spreading the dis-info to manipulate sheep-like masses into hating Muslims.
If people knew even half the story, they'd revolt but that won't happen anytime soon since so many people on ALL SIDES are so brainwashed into fighting instead of critical thinking.

Whatever is going to happen, it looks like it is going to be a massive blow against the Muslim world (Possible nuclear) by the corrupt forces behind some western governments to achieve their agenda faster- whatever that may be.

There is but one way and that way for us to take our world back and that is us the people, waking the hell up and saying NO to their insane wars and out of control spendings. NO MORE! No more trillions wasted on defense just to make the killing of THEIR enemies easier while we go down for it- ALL OF US, no matter what our skin color is. If you are damn purple and are sentient, you won't find any hostilities from me towards you as long as we can both agree on one thing: And that is that we need to make this world a better place for our children and their children.
We need to realize how to identify this "divide and conquer" strategy that the elites have been using for centuries against us and nullify it.

So much death all around us, it's so much that we've become numb to it. It should be against everything we stand for but still a lot of people are unfortunately tricked into fighting for them, thinking they are doing the honorable thing by joining the military (Defending your own country is the most honorable thing someone can do, right?) but in fact fighting, killing and dying for the elites' agenda which is nothing more than absolute power over our species.

~It is better to die on your feet then to live on your knees for the rest of your life.

IT--
edit on 4-3-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join