It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea....Who's as sick of the sabre rattling as I am?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Every 4 to 6 months North Korea spews more crap. Is anyone else tired of reading about them and their hollow threats? Everyone gets all excited or worried that this will be the beginning of WW3...every time they pull this $^*! I for one am sick of reading it.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

I agree, they should settle it like men. It seems that North Korea's leader has a bit of a wee man complex and is trying to make up for something. Either arm wrestle or thumb wrestle but stop being an overly dramatic 13 year old girl for heaven's sake!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Shouldn't you american worry about your own government rather then putting your nose in other countries?

In fact why dont you americans rise up? afterall your the nation of the brave i assume?

dont get me wrong i used love america, but only in the past, the america that didn't stick there businesses in other countries like bringing in capitalism.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
looks like the game homefront is coming real. For those if you who don't know it just look at this
en.wikipedia.org...(video_game)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

edit on 26-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

I agree, they should settle it like men. It seems that North Korea's leader has a bit of a wee man complex and is trying to make up for something. Either arm wrestle or thumb wrestle but stop being an overly dramatic 13 year old girl for heaven's sake!!!

I would agree, however, the "leader" of NK looks more like a really sick woman. So, settling it like men might be impossible for he/she/it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Kim knows no other way to be, he's a sick individual. Lots of idle threats but at some point I
think its going to come to much more. Just a matter of time and we just wait and watch, not much
more we can do. I still wonder how they got the leaflets into NK? Kimmy is having a tantrum

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Maybe he's worried that the people will start protesting there so he's up to the old,tired threats again to draw attention away from the real problems the population faces. Was'nt he just asking for more food aid the other day? Predictable as usual.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Shouldn't you american worry about your own government rather then putting your nose in other countries?

Had NK been threatening other countries, I would agree. However, when NK specifically says: "I will attack the United States" it just became our business. When NK says it wants to only attack Europe, don't worry....we won't say boo or do anything about it.

In fact why dont you americans rise up? afterall your the nation of the brave i assume?

Oh, yes....because bravery is displayed by rising up for the purpose of....
That's right. You had no purpose. You are just not happy that we are, so far, sitting back and living our lives watching what is unfolding.

We are not sheeple of the world in the US. We don't riot for the purpose of rioting simply because others are. When we revolt, it will be for a reason...not because we joined in on another's fight.

As seen with the Wisconsin protests, we speak when we feel the need. But to riot for the simple fact of starting chaos is not what this country was founded on.

dont get me wrong i used love america, but only in the past, the america that didn't stick there businesses in other countries like bringing in capitalism.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

This thread started out about North Korea and somehow you have turned it into an all-out bash USA thread. For what purpose?

We have stuck our noses in many other countries' business -- much to the dismay of many Americans -- however, when it comes to North Korea, other than participating in military drills with South Korea, something that every country does at one time or another, we are not egging on Kimmie in my opinion.

But when a country, any country, says they are going to attack us and blow us up -- our government better stand up and remind them that we will not take threats and we will not easily be defeated.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
well, looks like it may be time to go to my summer home soon. Aware from any cities,

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wish the media would give the news like real men and women. The headline should read something like:

"The Spokespeople for North Korea Try to Start a fight Yet Again Like 3rd Graders at Reccess".

Seriously, there is a common term for the people of North Korea even a child would call them. They are pussycats.
Ever notice how Asians cannot really be "cool" in society. They always have that nerdy place in peoples minds. As an adult, Ive come to admire that, but I could see how to children, its important to appear "stylish" to your flock.
Kim Il - he could never be cool but has all this power. It makes him so mad hes gotta start fights all the time. Grow up pussycat!

edit on 28-2-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join