It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Wisconsin Cop Calls out Gov Walker in impassioned speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Haha, this is AWESOME.

This Wisconsin officer stands up in front of everyone occupying the state building and calls out Walker, and let's him know that he knows who Walker is working for ( i.e. the Koch brothers ) and concurrently let's him and the people know that the police work FOR the people, and not incredibly vested interests of the few dictating to the many.

I think things have spiraled out of Walker and his puppeteers control at this point.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Interestingly, it might be in the best interest for ALL involved in the matter to remember who they are SUPPOSED to be working for. And that doesn't apply to Walker alone.

It is supposed to be for the people---ALL the people---of Wisconsin. Not millionaires brothers and not a vocal Union minority either.

It's turning into a quagmire, and either way, I have a sinking feeling we are all going to lose. Sad.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
...and not incredibly vested interests of the few dictating to the many.

Respectfully, isn't that exactly what the unions and union employees are demanding? And, isn't that exactly what the Democrat legislators are doing by leaving the state, and not permitting a lawful vote? Afterall, those union members are a minority of the whole of Wisconsin taxpayers.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

solidarity in looting with the men holding the guns.

new topics

top topics

join