It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Speilbergs' Close Encounters and Denver Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So, I was just browsing Google as always, and came upon this post. I'm not sure of the credibility of the site, but it shouldn't make any difference. I'm going to share the site so you can check out what I'm looking at. I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but the date of the posting on the site is February 27, 2011.

Apparently they have linked together the secret numbers that is the location of the devils tower, and the location of the Denver international airport.

Now, with that being said, many have speculated that there is something strange about the Denver airport and is an underground bunker of some sort underneath it. But I'm not going to go into all of that, I hope you enjoy the information.

The connection between Denver and Close Encounters

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Check general conspiracies. There has been a thread about this since yesterday afternoon and all things considered it looks like this is bs, However I'm not sure.

I just do'nt understand the signifgance of having to add the ' at the end of all the numbers. Alas Idk

edit on 26/2/11 by TrowaBarton because: afterthought

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

thanks for the heads up.
When someone with the ability to delete this thread comes by, feel free to delete it. Thankx.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Are we serious here? someone pulls this out of nowhere recently.. and now everyone is picking it up? geez... what we all reading the same sources? this has been posted, and was recently a top pick.. so.. I don't know... do a search?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Already being discussed.

And, look up "Google Bomb". It is a quirk, and it's because someone started this, a lot of people Google it, and it becomes a "norm".

ALSO....put the numbers from the movie in WITHOUT the apostrophes. Takes you to the correct coordinates that way. Near Ft. Collins.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sigh... all the self appointed Mods and not one of em provides the existing thread link.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry...was busy in chat, and ATS live.....

Hee: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Sigh... all the self appointed Mods and not one of em provides the existing thread link.

:shk:

Well instead of whining that we did'nt do it how about you do it. Seems like your just adding to the problem there friend

Also I'm a little more interested in the replay of the Penguins game so .............
edit on 26/2/11 by TrowaBarton because: afterthought

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join