It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunderbirds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
May i suggest you all get off your backsides and go see Thunderbirds, its so f*****g good its untrue, i was in two minds about seeing it, but after watching it, im definatly going to see it again!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i have to agree, i saw them in ontario, canada and that were great

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Definatly one of the best films ive seen so far this year its got a bit of everything in it, bit of humor bit of action bit of romance
the works!!!

[Edited on 17/7/04 by Stuey1221]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm not surprised it's directed by Johnathon Franks. Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction or most notably William T. Ryker from Star Trek with Piccard.

They don't even use string puppets, how cheap is that??? I saw the trailor while waiting for Metallica: Some Kind of Monster; now that's worth watching.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
still im not for jr. high school aged kids saving the world. its kinda like red dawn. i dont see a bunch of kids whiping up on the red army. thunderbirds looks kinda corny to me. sorry guys

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It looks like a big steaming pile of dog turd. The only interesting thing about the show was the puppets, if you remove them you've got...hmmm...not alot.

You want a real film based on Thunderbirds hold out for Matt Stone's and Trey Parker's Team America. This film sounds so good it's unreal, I can't wait.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wonder if captain scarlet is going to be made into a film next heheh Thunder birds Bill Paxton Game over man its game over

[Edited on 18-7-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I kind of get the feeling anyone who sees this and enjoys it has not seen anything of the Gerry Anderson franchise and has never experienced the awesome technological marvel that was *Supermarionation*. LOL.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The NEW Thunderbirds movie is the worsed pile of CRAP i've ever seen...
It should have been made by somebody who was brought up on the puppet seriesas a kid (IN ENGLAND).
Although all the characters are AMERICAN (Tracy's) The series was very BRITISH !!!
No.1 HAS MADE A No.2

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I haven't seen it, but a journalist from here who did said it was the cheesiest port from a TV series to a movie. I think I gotta agree with the guy.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It looks just as bad as the next anaconda movie.

#ty.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thunderbirds

Need i say more?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
im sorry but i hate any movie about saving the world. even worse theyre kids. just a bad rip off of spy kids wich already sucked big time. you should be punished for seeing this movie
:bnghd:hah just kidding. i havent seen it but i give it an "F".

top topics

join