It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OFFICIAL BTS “Who’s the HOT CHICK in this commercial?” thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Who is the actress at the very beginning of the video?

vimeo.com...
Thanks.

Looks like her name is Sophie Kipner.

Her name was right in the credits (you had to click to expand to see all the credits):

Featuring short works by:
Willy Roberts
The Duncan Brothers
Scott Garrison
Danny Jelinek
Jason Whetzell

Hosted by:
Sophie Kipner

Created by:
Jason Whetzell
Danny Jelinek

Associate Producers:
Mike Manasewitsch
Mike Stebbins

Everything

I write pictures and draw stories. My work has been published in FORTH Magazine, One for the Table, and Metazen. Email me: [email protected]

Here’s the latest “Everything” for Channel 101, featuring works by the very talented Aaron Moles, Nick Plotquin, Ryan Perez, Danny Jelinek and Jason Whetzell. Thanks for letting me be the host again!

Tumblr

edit on 4/26/12 by FortAnthem because:
___________ extra DIV

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Haven't been active here for a while but, I just saw a hot chick in a commercial who just took my breath away.

Those giant blue eyes just grab hold of you and don't let go. Man is that commercial way too short.

Anyway, she was really easy to look up, her name is right there on the Youtube vid.

She's Lisa Porter, another one of those dang sneaky Canadians who are constantly creeping across our borders to steal jobs away from our hard working American hot chicks.

Lisa Porter

Nationality Canadian
Hair color Red
Eye color Blue
Date of birth
Place of birth Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Ethnicity Canadian
Height 5'8" ; 173cm
Measurements (US) 33-25-34 ; (EU) 84-64-87
Dress size (US) 4 ; (EU) 34
Shoe size (US) 8 ; (EU) 38.5 ; (UK) 5.5

Fashion Model Directory

As far as I can tell, she hasn't done any acting, only modeling because I can't find anything on her in IMDB but, with her awesome looks, its just a matter of time before we see her on the big screen.

edit on 1/11/13 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I haven't updated this thread in a while so I decided to look up the babe in this Swiffer commercial.

I figured she can't be too hard to find because...

I was right, her name is Gillian Vigman and it looks like she's been in a lot of TV shows and movies.

Best known to television audiences for her series regular roles on "Sons & Daughters" and "Mad TV", Gillian Vigman's film credits include "The Forty Year Old Virgin", "After the Sunset", and "Love 101"

Celebopedia

Gillian Vigman IMDb

She's also been on Suburgatory. I gotta check out that show sometime.

Here's one of her Mad TV sketches:

edit on 3/7/13 by FortAnthem because: Add vid

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Its been a while since I updated this thread. Figured I'd look up the redhead in the new Wendy's commercial.

We seem to have the same taste in women...almost all the ones you've named have turned my head a time or two also.....

My first commercial crush was known only as "the Noxema chick" until she did some acting gigs, and was identified as "Rebecca Gayheart" (the first one mentioned in the thread). She's married to the guy who plays "McSteamy" on Gray's Anatomy. If you're interested, the couple had a little er um...tape...go public not too long ago. Turns out she's a bit open....

Of course, we guys aren't the only ones...I know my wife and her girlfriends have drooled over guys in commercials too, so some enterprising female member should post the counter thread, just to be fair...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I haven't seen many chick worth looking up for a while on TV until I saw the Courtney Cox clone looking chick in this new Pepsi commercial.

It wasn't hard to find, her name is Amanda Vaez Phillips.

Here is her IMDb page: Amanda Phillips.

She's been in some pretty big movies but, not in many leading roles yet.

The strange thing I noticed about this is that they seem to have "whited" her out for this commercial. Sure, all the girls in this commercial seem to be wearing quite a bit of makeup but, Phillips seems to be even whiter than the rest. She's pale as the driven snow, making her look like an Irish girl, instead of an olive-skinned Hispanic. And is it just me or do her eyes look blue in that commercial?

It makes me wonder why Pepsi did this. Was it just the old style make-up or were they trying to appeal to a whiter demographic? Maybe they're racist or anti-immigrant, who knows?

She's certainly good enough looking that they shouldn't have had to change her ethnicity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join