It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thus Says The Lord - The Last Trumpet Before The Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have considerably shortened this Letter down, but I have linked to the original,

Excerpts

Letters From God and His Christ - The Last Trumpet Before The Time

10/21/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Thus says The Lord your God: The trumpet, I am blowing, is revealed to the wise and humble of heart... Causing the penitent to shudder from within and the rebellious to burn with contempt.

Lo, this Trumpet before you is but a whisper... For the voice of YaHuWaH shall shake the heavens and the earth, in the Day of His hot displeasure! For none in the earth have known Me, as I truly am... BEHOLD! YOU SHALL ALL KNOW ME! Says The Holy One, The God of Israel, The God of POWER and fierce jealousy, The God who has come forth from His sanctuary, to punish!... For I am The God of judgment!
Behold, The Mighty One of Jacob has spoken in His authority, yet few have given heed, few have bowed down to give Me glory! Therefore, I shall speak with a greater voice, and the days shall be turned into darkness.

I shall turn My face against this generation!...

And all the mountains shall crumble before My presence!...

All giants shall fall down, and be crushed beneath the weight of their fallen riches!

The God of recompense is risen up! The God of glory is come out!... Behold, I am risen up in My vengeance! AND I SHALL SURELY REPAY THE NATIONS! I have seen! I have beheld it!... I HAVE SEEN IT!... NOTHING is hidden before My eyes! Neither are My ears at all dull in hearing! Tears of great sorrow fill My eyes... Flames of fire are shown up behind them!... My face is red in My indignation!

THUS SAYS THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL!...

NO MORE shall any god stand before Me!

NO MORE shall any creation, made by the hands of man,
Stand proudly before My face!

Thus says The Lord God, whose name is “Forsaken”: I am forgotten among My people, My people who say they are My people... Behold, they do lie, for they are not My people! For My ways are an abhorrence to them, neither will they obey Me. They are a people of deceits, a people of two faces, running after every unclean thing. And though they say, “As the Lord lives, we are delivered to do all these things in His name”... They will in no wise escape, they shall not be delivered! For they have profaned My name, and desecrated the glory of The Holy One of Israel!... Taking that which is righteous and good, then turning it to an open shame, to the confusion of many faces!...

Thus says The Lord: I am against ALL, who have blasphemed My name and My Word continually!... For they have profaned the holy by all their doings!... I am against their every word and deed, and I shall not spare!...

Behold, even I am against YOU, churches of men!...

For My ways have become an abhorrence to you...

Yes, you proclaim it by all your doings!...

Yet YOUR ways have become an abhorrence to Me! Says The Lord...

What an obscene thing is before My eyes! What a detestable thing is on display before Me, amongst this people who are NOT My people! What an awful spewing is brought forth from these modern peoples!... Despising My name, making My name to be as an abomination in all the world!...
Behold, they have endeavored to make The Holy One of Israel in their own image, molding Him by deceitful hands, to their own hurt!... A molded, graven image, which they have named in their places!... Desecration!... The very name for which they are called... LAWLESSNESS!...
Yes, LAWLESSNESS is their name!... Sin excused in MY name, the name of their righteousness, polluted according to their own hearts which have not known Me, neither do I see of Myself in them! Yet by their doings, they testify against themselves, declaring, “Behold, look upon US, for we have become righteous in our own eyes. For we have forsaken the Law of The Father, in the name of The Son. Yes, HE has made it possible for us to do so, and by HIS permission do we forsake the Living God, to pollute His name”...
FOOLISH CHILDREN! DISEASED GENERATION! You all remain captives!... Lo, you have signed the document of your own sentences, which shall be severe and carried out without delay... Behold, you have been on the side of your own judgment, nodding your heads in agreement...

Beloved, you have rent the heart of God... You have torn the heart of My flesh, by which I have loved you beyond compare. You have dealt with Me deceitfully, and for what price?! For what gain?!...
Thus says The Lord: You have slandered... You have brought against My messengers and My servants, which I have sent to you, many evil and false accusations. Behold, I have looked upon the fury of your hearts, by which you are enslaved. I have looked upon you, and I have beheld your bitter ignorance, your perverse thoughts and lustful desires, overflowing with arrogance from your pride-ridden hearts...
Yes, I have looked upon you, churches of men... You “Christians” who fight against Me, going out and coming in, seeking always new ways to stone My prophets and My servants, the elect. I have seen that which dwells within you, and oh what a sight have I seen... What an obscene thing this is before My face!... Demons, going out and coming in!... Demons, finding sanctuary in the churches of men!...

Shall I not tear down?! Shall I not repay?!...

Shall I not destroy every polluted sanctuary,
Which stands proud against Me?!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Who are the other gods? If one is to be jealous they are indicating a 3rd party within reach and not an object. WHOM or WHO?

Also, I don't think Jesus needs to channel to some seer. The almighty can and would speak it to our ears, surely.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hello my friend,

I have been meaning to ask you if you are Timothy, the architect of these prophecies?

If you are not is he a member here?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am not Timothy

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewm
I am not Timothy

Is he a member here?

I would like to discuss his material with him.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I thought the Bible,God taught us to forgive,
C'mon God give us another chance ,we promise to be good,just take away our electricity for a while,to make us snap out of our delusion

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
There is a forty page thread over here: Cult Education Forum which views the originator of this "Letter" as a cult leader. The thread was started by a woman who was trying to get her husband out of it, but that did not appear to end well. There are also posts from former members regarding the behaviour of "Prophet Timothy".

I would tread carefully here. (To be fair, I mostly skimmed through the thread last week after someone had posted a link to one of this guy's "Letters from God" on ATS and I went to find more information about the claimant.)
edit on 27-2-2011 by adjensen because: Tag repair... hey, ATS, fix your "URL" bug!

new topics

top topics

join