It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walt Disney's last words

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Kurt might written the script for the Moon Landing project...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versalife

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
reply to post by IgnoranceAssassin

rosebud is a 'gay' term for an anus... maybe he mentioned Kurt Russell as some pedophile reference ?

Wrong... rose bud has traditionally been associated with the vagina/clitoris. Look up Gothic architecture and the Rosicrucians

As an active Rosicrucian, I can tell you this is 100% FALSE.... lol, good try though...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
maybe he was angry that jack dundee dropped the damn ball! Reno! Reno!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If I may be serious for a moment. (something I'm not prone to do) It strikes me that a person no matter how sick and frail doesn't necessarily know his "last words." Unlike a fictional movie when someone is shot or laying there about to die and they utter some phrase or name, unless we know the context it may be a fluke. It might have been mid sentence, then Bam! Dirt nap.
Just sayin' if we are seeking serious discourse on tis subject.
edit on 3-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Versalife

hate to break it to ya bud but i aint wrong... it doesn't matter where the origins of the word came from, it's how it's used now...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
reply to post by Versalife

hate to break it to ya bud but i aint wrong... it doesn't matter where the origins of the word came from, it's how it's used now...

Yep, i got to pinch off a 'rose bud'

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe this video can help clear things up:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
From Wikipedia:

Follow Me, Boys! is a 1966 family film released through Walt Disney Pictures, based on the book God and My Country by MacKinlay Kantor. It was the last production released before Walt Disney died of lung cancer. The film starred Fred MacMurray, Vera Miles, Lillian Gish, Charles Ruggles, and Kurt Russell

en.wikipedia.org...!

So it was the last one released by Walt Disney Pictures before Walt died and if you read further at the link, it was Kurt's first Disney picture. Maybe since it was the last of his life it was prevalent in his mind and he thought of Kurt Russell as being central to Disney's success for some time to come.

That's my out of left field take.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
LoL because Kurt was the next in line to join the ranks of Walt's conspiracy . . .

Kurt Russell
en.wikipedia.org...

Anything to do with a ONE EYED MAN ESCAPING FROM NEW YORK? occult indeed

Or The Thing - shapeshifting alien in the artic . . .

Or Soldier --- alien super soldier fighting on post apocalyptic planet . . .

STARGATE

Big Trouble In Little China Town -- just watch it, its a classic

Overboard -- my God . . about brainwashing a women into being his wife (MK Ultra)

I bet he has partied a time or II behind the green door . . .

PS

Micky Mouse is Hermes Trismegistus
The Mickey Mouse Conspiracy
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: oh reading your comment about being a rosecrucian now makes your POV so much more clear . . .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, having read page 1 I see there isn't a single serious response. What a waste of a thread - I don't get people who post in a thread when they have no info to share or opinion to give. Just bumping up the post-count.......

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Walt Disney's last words Given all the (mostly ridiculous) conspiracy theories about WD, I wondered what YOU think he might have meant?

I didn't know that. Walt Disney had so many connections. He was more than a successful story-telling cartoonist. He had the magical power to make you believe anything. He could make you believe that a mouse could run a steam train. I think he was an occult magician of the modern age. Certainly Steven Spielberg falls into the same category as a mind weaver, a psychic magician using mass hypnosis imposed by visual mediums.

When I was a kid I liked to watch Walt Disney shows but he keeps showing up in these conspiracies and that makes me wonder if he was a big programmer in the Matrix.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MataLeo
Well, having read page 1 I see there isn't a single serious response. What a waste of a thread - I don't get people who post in a thread when they have no info to share or opinion to give. Just bumping up the post-count.......

Oh, the irony....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join