It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walt Disney's last words

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

EXACTLY

or that kurt ran off with the love of his life and he died of a broken heart over Goldie Hawn

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceAssassin
maybe he was trying to warn us not to watch
that movie overboard ,that would have been
nice .

Oh Toofootie.....
That movie was awesome!!
"A falsetto child?"

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 11andrew34

i can see that.it makes total sense and kurt would have done disney right by it too

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think WD was trying to tell us something! I think we was saying, "Big Trouble in Little China."

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
i think walt disney did it so that one day we could all have a laugh at his last words by slinging around a bunch of puns that revolve around movie titles in which kurt russell has played in... but that is just what i think.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

LMAO,
I heard that his last words where he didn't want to be buried by
some mickey mouse undertaker

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
walt disney is garbage and a nazi loving scum bag

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by randomname
maybe he didn't finish,

kurt...russell....poisoned me, the little f-ck.

edit on 26-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

lol... that's probably what it was. If someone killed you and you were dying when other people came on the scene, you'd be trying to give names.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Breaking.......This just in.

It has been confirmed by multiple sources including David Icke, Sorcha Faal and Blossom Goodchild that his final words were........"You are standing on my oxygen hose."

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The topic of last words reminds me of something I read, the last words of some Civil War general who was trying to quell the fears of his men as enemy artillery came near. He said, "Don't worry men - they can't possibly hit us at this dist...." That was all.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Maybe Kurt is his illegitimate kid.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What did WD mean by naming Kurt Russell in his last words? Depends what question WD was asked in the first place.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MORBlD
walt disney is garbage and a nazi loving scum bag

WHAT????? You are so wrong on that comment dude. WD hated the Nazis and as a matter of fact, used over half of his studio during the war to make anti-war propoganda movies

Check out this cartoon...Education for death

www.youtube.com...

AS for Walt Disney being Garbage, you are wrong again. If there is one thing that is truly an American tradition It is Walt disney and all he has created. His futuristic visionary ideas as to what he wanted for theme parks are the current models for all theme parks today. If you have stayed at the Walt Disney World resorts and spent some time in the theme parks, You would see how there was nothing about that was garbage at all. Walt Disney is truly a rags-to-riches success story of the twentieth century........

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Maybe Kurt is his illegitimate kid.

You know, we all laugh at a comment like this...but it does give someone a second thought. I mean, if these were truly Walt's last words...it is just odd. There were many other child actors who were much bigger stars at the time. Why not mention them? Why Kurt? This is presupposing that "Kurt" and "Russell" were meant to point to THIS actor or person. I would imagine "Kurt Russell" is a pretty common name. We could all be using a lot of supposition.

Anyway, I've taken a close look at pictures of both from throughout their ages (young to old) and I don't see any striking resemblance. My guess is that this is an unlikely theory.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I think you on to something with your line of thinking. He could have been one of the first clues when he had a staring role in Stargate, I loved that one.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Also Escape from NY
Silkwood
Executive Decision
Vanilla Sky

If you look at his choices in roles it really is amazing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How about his role as a born and bred soldier who experiences wars on several moons and planets then gets trashed when a new breed of better units come alone in Soldier?

Or him playing the superhero dad of a sidekick in Sky High?

Or turning down a role in The Expendables because he "doesn't do ensemble movies"? Ok maybe scratch that one off the list.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
"No, you pack fo imbeciles. Not "Kurt Russel." I was trying to say I HURT my MUSCLES. Ah what the heck, looks like none of that stufff matters anyway, here comes a softly glowing tunnel, yesss....go into the clear white light..."
-Last thoughts of Walt Disney

edit on 2/27/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I love you guys....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
reply to post by IgnoranceAssassin

rosebud is a 'gay' term for an anus... maybe he mentioned Kurt Russell as some pedophile reference ?

Wrong... rose bud has traditionally been associated with the vagina/clitoris. Look up Gothic architecture and the Rosicrucians

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join