It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011 and Obama's 3 month only extension of the Patriot Act?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not sure where to post this
i read a thread earlier about why Obama only extended the Patriot Act for 3 months and what significance could this have rather than go for a long term thing.
The only thing i can think of in 3 months is the posting from a previous thread with the Bible people in Texas pushing and advertising and spending all kinds of money on the May 21, 2011 date.
Just a thought that maybe the Patriot Act will not be needed after this date with maybe something like Marshall Law or who knows will be used for the beginning of the end.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

This is aimed at all of you ,remember,remember the 9th of november..federal US/Canadian military union Wake up
.ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe May is going to be a terrible month for us here in the USA.. FEMA is also doing there so called exercise...

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The purpose of the exercise is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic event. Like you stated, it may not be necessary after 90 days.....They love to make these exercise's REAL, like they did in Haiti, 911, and New Zealand and I am sure others...

Exercise Focus

NLE 2011 will simulate the catastrophic nature of a major earthquake in the central United States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ). The year 2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake, for which the NMSZ is named. NLE 2011 will be the first NLE to simulate a natural hazard.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That's very interesting, isn't it? Good pick up there.

You know, not sure if you're familiar with the whole Marian Apparitions of Garabandal, but the Warning from God is believed to happen in the Spring time this year. It'll be a worldwide event where everyone will be connected with God for a few seconds and will see their sins and God will even speak to everyone in their own language. Oddly enough, that guy Maitreya, his "Day Of Declaration" talks about the same thing happening. I think Maitreya will take credit for The Warning and that is what will propel him onto the world stage.

Anyway, the Warning is given so people will know exactly what wrongs they're doing and will have time to clean up their act before the Ball of Redemption comes, which is part of the Chastisement from God for punishment of our sins.

But yeah, I think you may have connected 2 dots here. Whatever it is, I think a worldwide event is coming and if 2012 is true, then SOMETHING big has to happen this year to start the whole monetary crash thing, the shortages of food, water, etc. because, again, if 2012 is true, all that happens before the Big Event in 12/2012.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
march 15th :pole shift
may 21st rapture

i doubt either of those will come true
but they are pretty huge dates going
around on the interwebs i will still be
nervous on those dates even though it
is more than likly bs

edit on 26-2-2011 by IgnoranceAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
there have been The Medjugore apparitions very well documented about the Virgin Mary that have been going on for over 15 years now but yet not in main stream USA news.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
in islam we are told about the sufyani, a man who will rise in eygpt and make his way to syria, more specifically demascus after it has been totally destroyed, he will make it his headquarters. he will look holy, but in reality he does not believe in god and hates religion. he will be unleashed by the israelites once israel has been weakened through a war with her neighbours. his army will come from najd, central saudi arabia, extremist wahabis. they will march to iraq and kill the shia muslims there. he will rule for only 9 months. he is predicted to come in the month of rajab, in 2012 rajab will be in april. 9 months later and after causing much suffering and death, the mahdi will arrive at the end to kill the sufyani. from start of april to the end of december is 9 months. could the mahdi arrive around december 2012?

there must be a war before the arrival of the sufyani. it will set the stage for him. he will work for the extremist wahabis and will be supported by israel and the west.
edit on 26/2/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
MARTIAL LAW NOT MARSHALL LAW.
DITTO

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Something big is coming up the pipe for sure since the world is boiling over, the economic system is reaching it's end...

The elite needs something big...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen will swear off drugs and hookers, the GOP leadership will experience empathy, and the Israelis will embrace the Palestinians. Those are my predictions.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

What you say sounds just like Project Blue Beam technology in action. A couple friends of mine told me that while in Iraq during the first Gulf War they saw a 90-100 foot tall figure of Christ in the night sky. But as for a guy on a throne judging everyone, that is just religious drivel. We will judge our own selves, friend, and you may as well get used to it. Who could be a harsher judge, after all?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
thanks for the spelling correction

no ideas on the subject though or just checking for grammatical errors ?

new topics

top topics

join