It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secrets of the Black World - Full Feature 2:10 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
2 hours and 10 minutes long so get ya popcorn out.

edit on 26-2-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
fwat!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Seeing the name "Bob Lazar, physicist" on the poster was enough to turn my attention elsewhere.

I'll shock myself with these electrons--a modern version of saying, "I'll eat my words."--when somebody can show me proof that he is a genuine physicist. I remind you that in today's world, that means someone that has an undergraduate degree from a noteable univeristy or college and an advanced degree also from a noteable institution beyond a bachelor's which would be either a master's or a Ph.D.

Claims that all of that data was scrubbed just does not cut it for me, never did and never will.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Well there is plenty of evidence showing that he did indeed work at Los Alamos and as Knapp said "They dont just hire people off the street." Also he presented a W2 form that i believe was proved to be genuine.

To the OP: Thanks for posting this video! It had several interviews that I had not seen as well as some interesting footage.
edit on 26-2-2011 by ampaf707 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks OP, S & F.

I just finished watching the entire 2+ hour video (sans popcorn, + a snifter of single malt whiskey) ... and before you read on ... let me proclaim that i am a SKEPTIC (who happens to be bored on a saturday night ... yes, i know, cue the laughter)

Even though i'm a skeptic, I've been a UFO junkie for most of my 30 years on this planet (and an ATS lurker for the past year)... i am a former physics major and total science geek ... i understand this stuff and i don't believe anything i see w/o questioning it and running up the ladder of empirical science.

i must say, that regardless of what folks think of Lazar, this video seems far too low budget and far too legit to be faked.

in saying that -- i mean this: all of the folks who are interviewed, and speak in depth (many, with corroboarating stories), are NOT actors, they're "Average Joe's"... Lazar for instance ... There is no way this guy is an actor, and i strongly doubt he's a fraud. He's too consistent, his demeanor is genuine and his inflections and body language are completely legit -- that is, in my professional, television based opinion.

I work for a MAJOR cable entertainment media company in the digital production side of things, (a company you're all familiar with, but that wouldn't be considered MSM, ie, FOX NBC, ABC, CBS, BBC, etc...) ... i have been producing news-type video content for years. i know, for a fact, that per 1000 streams, across any website or medium, a video is worth only about $30USD in ad sales ... so lets do some math ... $30USD x 38K views = $1140 . NOW ... take that same $1140 and optimistically assume that since there were 5 (or 6, i lost count) ads throughout the presentation ... the total revenue on the video (original content shot 20 years ago, mind you), is $6840. So a video that was uploaded to youtube 6 weeks has only taken in that small amount of revenue (minus the BIG cut youtube itself takes). Either way, it's a bad investment if you ask me. Unless of course ... it is legit....

Either way, VIDEO CONTENT COSTS TIME AND/OR MONEY ..... #FACT!!!! This stuff doesn't just magically materialize, like many people think... would you blow 5 days of shooting footage and an editor on something fake and that doesn't even score a profitable amount of hits? I sure as h3ll wouldn't ... unless its totally legit.

p.s. i think some of these images of area 51 UFO's, sketches, and alleged first hand accounts in this video are simply mind blowing. really awesome, i encourage all to watch this.

edit on 27-2-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: spelling error/editby]
edit on 27-2-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: added a PS!
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Although he did say one thing that was interesting "the craft ran on element 115 for fuel" I've heard that many times before and it's engineered element. Well it was like there was some truth to his statements.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Excellent video. I had not seen some of those interviews before. I wish they would have elaborated some more on the moon base and Mars base. I would like to know what my tax dollars have been used for all these years, seeing as it's not for the betterment of the human race, or to save our once beautiful planet. How 'bout those gas prices this week? I'd much rather be filling up with element 115, how about you guys? I'm sure the refueling stations of the future have already been awarded to the oil barons of the present.
Anyway, S & F for the OP.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Great post Amused. Lot of stuff I've never seen before. (And I thought I'd seen it all)
What is the original source ? UFOTV ?
Watched the whole thing. Good stuff.
Many thanks.
Noro

new topics

top topics

join