Exposing Youtube Mind Control BETA " Cat" alters videos and sites.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm only gonna post this to get it into the mass conciousness, the awareness that, although there are true cat lovers who enjoy posting pics on the one hand, there is another network, on the left sinister hand that is actually posting them with a definite purpose, that has less to do with cats, and more to do with this Project Monarch type programming stuff. This isn't limited to seemingly harmless cat videos and pictures.

it's not just cat videos, it's cat imagery injected in various mediums that are being used as triggers for this programming. Let me show you a perfect example of what is being done here.

If you are definitely not one of these people check these out. You might, on your own, find other videos and mediums to add to this topic.

intheknow7.wordpress.com...

]MK-Ultra BETA (Kitten or Cat) Alters are programmed into children selected to be Monarch Slaves at very early ages in the most sadistic manner. Some are sold into system (Brice Taylor aka Susan Ford) while members of multi-generational Monarch families are birthed specifically for this purpose (some traumatized in-utero) e.g. Cisco Wheeler

having been selected on based on their ability to endure severe torture which creates dissociative identity disorder (DID) formerly MPD. Animal prints are used to identify and reinforce alters released (triggered) causing ALL sexual inhibitions (moral and physical) to be removed for full access by whom ever has codes (keys) to unlock Charm School mind files. MK-Ultra BETA Sex Kittens are told by Prog’mrs they have “hearts of stone” and are programmed for…

ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, w/ ANYONE!

WARNING! If you have or suspect you have DID (formerly MPD) EXIT PAGE & BLOG NOW! IT IS FULL OF TRIGGERS. We wish you well in your recovery…

Did you spot the cat? Did you you notice what the other content and pictures were about?

www.fancode.co.cc...

BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This blog is very informative

intheknow7.wordpress.com...

Are you listening to the music lyrics?

edit on 26-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah, cats control your mind alright!

I feel compelled to scoop the box twice a day, because they will show their displeasure if I don't.

PS, my cats also type strange code on the keyboard, I think it has occult meaning, later I will get an example of these sinister evil doing kitty shenanigans.

Just hold on, we'll crack this!...
edit on 26-2-2011 by Toadmund because: their not there

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Diclosure: .....

P.S Meoow! [purrs]

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
all i see are two cats in a dark apartment...and a videographer that needs to get a life and quit filming cats..who the hell wants to look at cat videos?????

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Then what about bunnys?
bunny girls!!
and that sexy choc egg advert with a rabit?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This whole mind-control project situation is one of the darkest, vilest chapters in human history...and I long for the Day of Judgment.

Pocky, I just don't think a lot of people are going to be able to accept that this sordid affair is true, it is too gruesome, too unthinkable for many sensibilities.

Your post will touch some people that can accept it and perhaps even do something to stop it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If the trigger picture evokes feelings of peace, well being and pleasure in those who are survivors of victimization traumas - where is the harm in that?

I daresay too many who study the Monarch Programming focus on trying to tear away the comfort blankets of people who so desperately need them...or can lead sociopaths into targeting innocents because the person simply HAS to be a programmed multiple because they're wearing x,y,z.

Sometimes a kitten is just a kitten.
Sometimes a person with cat videos is just likes their cat.
Sometimes animal prints are just fashion trends.

The study of mind control and (in particular) the Monarch Methodology is a tricky one as best - as it is a powerful and persuasive piece of work which can ever so subtly replace innocent associations with vile, sinister ones...sometimes, to the point of damaging a heretofore "pure" mind.

( I only say that as I have spent the better part of 15 years deprogramming myself from much of what was mentioned in those provided links in my quest for answers on the subject of mind control. )

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Damn, dude. If you're gonna troll, you might as well ask for the billy goat's gruff instead of this BS. They're CATS. They can barely think beyond "Ooo! Sunbeam!" or "Hmm... I wonder what that toe would taste like if I, y'know, REALLY chewed on it for awhile." Yeesh.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

They are not trolling. The whole Monarch/MKUltra affair has been proven and documented. It is not a subject for light reading and it can leave the reader somewhat scarred for life, if the reader has any compassion and sense of right-ness at all.

Of course images are just images in many cases. The only people who will be triggered by these 'innocent' images are the ones who are a beaten work of this mind control system--hammered into an unnatural and nightmarish image of a human being.

There truly is evil at work in our world.

new topics

top topics

join