It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If law fails, cia will assassinate assange" (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
saw this on youtube. Former Reagan Administration Paul Craig Roberts says there is a concerted effort to shut Assange up. If the legal attempt fails, he’ll be assassinated by a CIA assassination team.in his own words he says assange is a great threat
because he publishes documents from the goverment which reveals how sordid the british and american goverment is. he goes on to say that it is common practise to do this and theres nothing unusual about it. apparantly its also common practise he says when you have someone you regard as dangerous and dont have a case against them you slander them this is the way the us justice department generaly works he says.

well he should know he worked for them. wonder what assange would make of this. this world is getting sicker by the day.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Assange is one of them, he's been doing their bidding, playing the role for a long time.

I can't believe people actually buy into the whole Assange bit, if he posed any real threat, you wouldn't know he existed.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

1:21 "It's in the public record they're always assassinating people" WTF. Then "Well I guess as an American you don't want to believe that" or something along those lines.
I've heard Wikileaks has protective measures in place in case anything happens to Assange.
The man is right "Why was a closed case reopened?".

edit on 26-2-2011 by IndieA because: sp

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Still waiting on the speed up of wire releases and BOA in early 2010...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

reply to post by Tephra

both sides are just fearmongering.....

truth is: they want to assasinate him because he established an institution...where "possebly" some realy nasty things could go public (and already did but the MSM did a good INTERNATIONAL job by supressing them -> check leakspin) and i think if you believe hes cia hes monarch and if hes monarch he was under control right from the beginning and guess what...thats not matching becuase they wouldnt consider him as such a threat and what he has done is too much to let it run as a "psyop"...and if he is monarch hes killing himself in jail...and if hes monarch he wouldnt establish a concept thats free to copy...if you read the HBGary mails you see that they just have three options to "destroy" wikileaks, the infrastructure isnt one and thats the key...again, if hes monarch he wouldnt build such infrastructure....and another good example is the fact that anonymous is such a great threat and basicly the same concept and they dont know whos "in charge", just like wikileaks....READ THE HBGARY MAILS....before starting to assume some "crazy" cia operation behind it...after all its not working anymore
edit on 26-2-2011 by Hessdalen because: more reasons

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Assange is one of them, he's been doing their bidding, playing the role for a long time.

I can't believe people actually buy into the whole Assange bit, if he posed any real threat, you wouldn't know he existed.

Not everybody believes Assange is in our pockets. At all.

Everybody's been waiting for somebody like him and his organization to come along yet... as soon as people realize that all of their pet theories aren't proven by the leaks, then it's all "He must be a shill, oh lawd, he must be a shill!"

Whatever. I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. If Jesus came back, people on this site would call him a shill from God.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Obviously you didn't read much of the leaks since you would know the US doesn't want this to leak. The medias reports on the things people already know, but there's several cables that are not in the medias that could put lots of people in jail... in lots of countries.

But eh, continue believing the BS that Assange is controlled.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Former Reagan Official: 'If law fails, CIA will assassinate Assange'

Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for President Reagan Paul Craig Roberts talks with RT America about Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. "If this [legal remedy] fails, he’ll simply be assassinated by a CIA assassinate team," says Roberts. He said, "[Assange] is very much a threat. Not just to the American government but the British government and any number of governments. And so, there is a concerted effort to nail him, to shut him up. In my opinion, if the legal attempt, which I’m sure the United States government is behind, if this fails, he’ll simply be assassinated by a CIA assassination team. It’s common practice for the CIA to do that. It’s nothing unusual about it."

It's ABOLUTELY astounding how these

CRIMINAL

types openly discuss and admit conpiracy and criminal actions done against humanity and how they CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT! If I were to say something on the scale and order this fleshbag said I'd be immediately hauled away and locked up for all sorts of crimes, and branded as a DANGER to society - probably even as a terrorist!

WHEN IS THIS BULLSH*T GONNA STOP?!

I think it's time to start filing ciminal complaints with the U.N. against the American Government!
edit on 1-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join