It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More riots in Europe!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nice videos!

You are right, the guy in the brown jacket is facebook "leader". He organised 3 protests so far but to be honest i got feeling like he is doing this for self-promotion. But that's only my opinion.

At this moment i know that there are five more protests scheduled for this week! Two will be in Zagreb, one in Osijek, Split and Varaždin. One of these protests is again scheduled by "the guy in brown jacket"

Yesterday about 2000 people protested all over the Zagreb. I heard that about 500 people gathered at Pula. I hope that in upcoming protests more people will come.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

The guy in brown jacket is Ivan Pernar - he is a member of some christian sect, in the meanwhile expelled from political party called Green action for his admiration of Adolf Hitler
and yes, he initiated FB protesters.
Hopefully he will not get more prominent, people are aware of his questionable character, and I think that nobody really likes him.
Btw. firefighters announced protests as well . They will gather on thursday with firetrucks on st Marco square.
I can't wait.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok Dario, who are the real leaders of the demonstrations, and what there goals are?
First Thompson, than this guy Ivo.
There are more and more these pro Nazi idiots!!!

Whether these are pro Nazi demonstrations?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You must be joking. It's either that or you just insulted both me and majority of my nation on purpose.
Nazi demonstrations in Croatia??? That's like saying that Egypt had nazi demonstrations! Please, don't be ridiculous!

I tried to explain everything and i gave my best but i guess you didn't ready all of my posts.
So let me repeat:
1) Thompson is just a singer and he doesn't have any real power or influence anymore...noone cares about him.
2) Like i sad about ten times - protests aren't organised very well and i hope this will change. There is no real leader. Ivan Pernar did start Facebook event but nothing more than that! I think he is using this protests for self-promotion. Also he organised only 3 protests so far and we had about 10 protests all over the country so he most definitely isn't the "real leader". There isn't any real person leading all of this, there is no leader!

Ivan Pernar pro-nazi??? This is the first time i hear about this theory, it made me laugh really loud

Goals? Like i sad, people are unhappy and hungry. They want this government to step and new elections as soon as possible. And possible the most important goal is to show future government that they cant steal from us anymore, that we woke up and that we see what they are doing!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86

Ivan Pernar pro-nazi??? This is the first time i hear about this theory, it made me laugh really loud

this is not a theory there is an article here:
www.slobodnadalmacija.hr...

PS: for non-croatian readers: google works quite well in translating croatian to english

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

the nazy party/forces never lost the war (they just moved to USA and are mass killing us right now!).
GERMAN PEOPLE LOST THE WAR and are beeing f... even today with that NEVER WAS HOLOCAUST!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Douriff

Originally posted by dario86

this is not a theory there is an article here:
www.slobodnadalmacija.hr...

PS: for non-croatian readers: google works quite well in translating croatian to english

Slobodna dalmacija
They also targeting Roma people.
I can't belive this.
Why police do not respond?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I believe that you didn't understand quite well this thing about Roma people. If you don't speak some of ex-you languages it is difficult to get the real meaning of that notion.
In short - I was not saying that ongoing protests in Croatia have anything to do with Nazism!! The guy who initiated FB protesters is not important.

Right in this moment there are about 4000 people on the street, left winged students joined the protests, Labourists as well.
www.index.hr...
www.jutarnji.hr...

edit on 2-3-2011 by Douriff because: links

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ongoing demonstration in Croatia live
www.ustream.tv...=synclickback&source=http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/za-danasnji-prosvjed-spremno-500- specijalaca.html&medium=7217992

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Don't listen to Douriff or whatever, he gives you false information. What I saw from him on this page is clearly disinformation.

There are new protests now in Croatia IT IS VERY INTERESTING!!!

This is second very PEACEFUL protest - no violence.

Protesters today BURNED FLAGS of EU, HDZ and SDP in front of their headquarters.

It is interesting since HDZ is leading party and SDP is opposition. But as we can see now people see both parties as enemies. That... great.. Thats like you see people in USA protests against Democrats and Republicans on the same time, can you imagine that?

And about Ivan Pernar.
That guy is great, 26 years old. He is something that Croatia has NEVER seen before. Not just Croatia.

I listen to him closely and everything he says is on place, it is truth.
There is no conspiracy theory I don't know about - I see lies very soon almost instantly, and after close watch on Ivan Pernar in last few days I can say that he is not corrupted. He is good man.

And YES - Ivan Pernar is absolute leader of protests - noone else. He is main figure, without him there wouldn't be protest today or 2 days before.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by ferumbra because: i just like changing things to better

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ferumbra

I agree with everything except the last part.
Pernar is not the leader! He did schedule date of three protests but people aren't there because of him.
He didn't organise protest in Osijek, Split, Šibenik, Pula and so on. Also one protest in Zagreb was organised by war veterans.

My point is: same people are protesting no matter if he is in organisation or not. He isn't very important in this, you can even see some banners against him in this protest. Because some people see that he is doing this for self-promotion. Today i read article in which he said that he wont have a sex until government steps down...please, keep it for yourself dude.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
haha, yes I saw that about sex

I wanted to say that he is leader of protests in Zagreb, and I still would say so. He invited people few days ago and he sayed that EVERY TWO DAYS there will be protest. Noone else is saying that, so thats why I say he is leader.

Friday is time for next protest, and saturday is after that.
Also I dont have anything against self promoting since fact is that someone new need to come in place of power, for now Croatia don't have ANYONE new, except him.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferumbra
Don't listen to Douriff or whatever,
what? I am saying nothing against the protests!
I just warned against Pernar that's all.

Croatia is united in the protests !!! I like that very much!
Almost all the residents of buildings around the Maksimir Stadium are on the balconies, applauding and welcoming the protesters who are heading to the area of PM residence. great!!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Keep us posted on the protests, I read a few reports about this evening's protest in Zagreb. Very impressive really. I'd be happy to read more.
I wonder if I compare this new facebook guy to another young guy with right wing ideals, but became a champion of anti corruption (and also anti EU and Hague).
I'll give a star to anybody to the first one who names the guy, his surname begins with M and is similar to a famous politician who ruled England for many years...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

haha, yes I saw that about sex

Today a new protests are announced. More and more groups are joining. Last protesters promenade indicates that people are equally dissatisfied with almost any political party, opposition as well for being too passive over the years.
Famous FB initiator is not spared either:

edit on 4-3-2011 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
sry mods double post

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As we can see about this case - Ivan Pernar is only option in Croatia that talks about this problems.

Don't forget that IP is talking the same about HDZ and SDP. So you have 90% of political elites that are AGAINST Pernar because he talks against them.

Author of your picture is famous SDP "guy".

There are lots of efforts to divide public about what to believe on Ivan Pernar. I personally didnt find anything wrong in what he speaks. You Douriff, looks like you don't like him, I wonder why?
Please explain what he said that is wrong.

Don't tell me what other said about him, but what he said that is wrong?

I want to add few things about last protests.

People were giving FLOWERS to the police. They yelled: "We love you" and "Thank you for protecting us" to the police.
I found that very interesting

edit on 4-3-2011 by ferumbra because: more about protests

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I think you should explain is thisthe reason why you like him?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Implying that ferumbra himself is pro nazi just because dubious Pernar's character is quite rude. Don't you think so?

Ferumbra, you see, to ignite a long waited awakening of Croatian people is one thing, but to have sound plan of how to make the most out of the momentum is yet another. There are many diverse interests in this game. One should be very careful.

Anyway let's look at the bright side of tonight's protests:

for those who don't know, sheep in the picture are forming the shape of Croatia.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Sry, but you are not making the point. Im asking FOR WHAT HE SAID that is wrong? And you give to me what others say about him. I don't care about that - I don't believe that.

Btw, when you are mentioning Zelena lista nad what Vlasta Toth says about him, I can say to you that I don't believe Vlasta Toth at all. She is politicaly motivated and she is not so GREEN as you may think. Some other very important members leaved Zelena Lista because of her.

I don't believe Vlasta Toth at all.

Again I will repeat - can you give something that Ivan Pernar sayed and that is wrong? Not what others say about him.
edit on 4-3-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join