It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMETGATE !!! Elinin+2005 YU55+Nibiru = A Major Concern for Humankind: Triple Threat From Space

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The old rhetoric is slipping if you did not remember the famous Apollo 13 successful failure scenario phage?
I believe your kudos to deny some peeps know more than you a bore. This thread is one such example.
You need to relax and try to get on with people, chat, let loose.
Meeting you in person, I fear would be very confrontational, boring and by the end of 5 minutes I would walk away.
Please try and bemore human about how you reply as it looks like you thrive on arguing?
I have never seen a constructive comment made by you, only derision and separatism.
I don't care if I get barred etc... from speaking my mind, as you obviously have pals here who put good threads in the hoax bin?
Deny ignorance.......that does not happen here on ATS anymore.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am making a point in question to the contradictory statements people make in trying to bring others comment down. As you will read phage slags off Daz for using the science.nasa.gov website saying his sources are garbage.

Phage: I'm sure you can post garbage "sources" for weeks. How about some that makes some sense.

Daz: At least I have garbage sources. Have you brought anything to the table yet. Or is it your objective to spread disinformation and derail the thread.
LINEAR may have disappointed casual stargazers, but it is intriguing professional astronomers with unpredictable behavior including jets that are perturbing the comet's orbit and an outburst in July that may have sent a fragment hurtling away from the comet's core.

science.nasa.gov

now continue with your disinformation.

peace to you

daz__

As you will read phage then uses the same source to back up his theory:

Yes, the orbit of comets can be affected by jets but not enough so you would notice, unless you were around for a long time.
LINEAR S4's erratic jets make predicting the long term fate of the comet tricky. "The large nongravitational effect complicates the calculation of long-term motion," continued Marsden. "Without the nongravitational effect, comet LINEAR would be back in some 30,000 years. With it, I don't know."

science.nasa.gov...

So you see the dilemma of how you can get caught out when you 'forget' you are using the garbage sources in your research as well???

CASE CLOSED please move on and check your facts before you blow your trumpet again.
Taste of your own medicine springs to mind!

edit on 4-3-2011 by kalenga because: additions

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Quote from this source on Comet Elenin: www.examiner.com...

"Right now there is nothing absolutely certain about the comet’s orbit. We do know its orbit is very eccentric which gives it an orbit in the hundreds of thousands of years. At one time the comet’s orbit was believed to be hyperbolic meaning the comet would past the Sun never to return."

Precise orbit of asteroid (2005 YU55) coming closest to earth and the moon within 0.0022 AU on November 9 2011.
0.0022 AU from Earth or 205,000 miles / 327,000 km / 0.85 lunar distances.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 4-3-2011 by kalenga because: aditions

edit on 4-3-2011 by kalenga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

thank you very much.
nice to see an awake and aware person on the thread.

peace

daz

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

You are very welcome. Why can't we debunk the debunkers? It is about time there was equality on ATS for EVERYONE to be dissed on their inaccuracies and brought to justice?
Only fairness will prevail.

Sorry thorfourwinds for going off topic a bit there. It just annoys me if peeps challenge someone then contradict their own beliefs by citing an argument that basically gives them egg on their face. It has to be pointed out?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

The fact is Phage proved what I was trying to convey with his own data on hale bopp.
He then proceeded to assert that these shifts were only small.
nothing to see here.
typical standard science response.
but over long distances a small shift turns out to be a large shift.
He then proceeded to assert that comets don't zig-zag through space as if I had tried to say zig-zag.
makes you wonder what is really going on in that dis-info head of his.
Fact is I was thinking it though.
Perhaps he is also a mind reader.
This is in fact the process they use to find comets.

again peace unto you

daz

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Some additional input from member Bekod on Elenines Tail.

well this might might not help members.westnet.com.au... Latest orbit update indicates that the comet will pass perihelion on September 10, 2011 at a distance of 0.48 AU, later encountering the Earth on October 17 at 0.23 AU. i hope that works for you.
members.westnet.com.au...

C/2010 X1 Elenin The Great Binocular Comet of 2011 ? Closest to Sun on 10 Sep 2011 at 0.48AU Closest to Earth on 17 Oct 2011 at 0.23AU Maximum magnitude ?3-4 in Sep-Oct 2011 Left: Image of comet 2010 X1 Elenin. Right: Guide V8 software showing position of comet. 2011 Jan 28.5UT 15x10 second exposures. C11 SCT and starlight express CCD. current magnitude about 17.5-18.0 Fuzzy patch below centre is a galaxy! A Russian amateur astronomer, Leonid Elenin of Lyubertsy near Moscow, discovered a 19th magnitude comet on December 10, 2010 using a remotely controlled telescope situated in New Mexico, USA . Latest orbit update indicates that the comet will pass perihelion on September 10, 2011 at a distance of 0.48 AU, later encountering the Earth on October 17 at 0.23 AU. The observing circumstances from Earth's perspective are highly favourable as comets are concerned. The close passage to the Sun and later close encounter with Earth are important factors in producing bright comets, especially if the solar encounter causes disruption to the nucleus, releasing dust particles. What is also interesting about this comet is that its inclination is only 1.8 degrees from Earths orbit. We will observe the comet edge-on throughout the apparition, enhancing the dust tail and trail, should the comet be dust rich. Maximum brightness at this stage is difficult to predict, but may appear visible to the unaided eye at 4th magnitude, when well situated in the evening sky for Southern hemisphere observers during early September 2011. By mid September, it continues to brighten but is lost to evening twilight. By late September, it passes 2 degrees from the Sun and should be visible through the SOHO C3 coronagraph (between Sep 23 and 29), and STEREO A&B spacecraft. A maximum phase angle of 177 degrees is reached around September 26. Dust is very efficient at forward scattering of sunlight. A surge of 2 magnitudes is possible if the comet is dust rich. However, the comet is not expected to be observable from the ground and and any attempts to do so will be very risky! During early October, comet Elenin reappears in dawn skies for Northern hemisphere observers. Southerners need to wait until mid-October before the comet is sufficiently high enough for observation, but moonlight will interfere until October 23rd.

NOTE:From the atricle above.

A surge of 2 magnitudes is possible if the comet is dust rich. However, the comet is not expected to be observable from the ground and and any attempts to do so will be very risky!

AND TO CHECK STATS ON UPDATE BE SURE TO HIT CLOSE APPROACH DATA
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
solarwatch.wordpress.com...
Still worth updating on.A side note vid for all a religious slant,remember the view expressed is the maker.

www.biblegateway.com...
Revelation !2:3-4

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Current information discounts a hit but as above so below
edit on 4-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Thought I would highlight the findings on your second link gringo:
solarwatch.wordpress.com...

So it is not a matter of it impacting but of the effect of it's transit nearby that will cause problems with the debris from the meteor belt being carried along with it?

It is called Elenin since it was discovered by Leonid Elenin. I expect the internet to soon be ringing with rumors and news bytes about this comet. For now, there isn’t much to say so I’m sharing what I’ve received in private from an astronomer at a big observatory that shall remain anonymous for the moment. He says:
1. It is too early to accurately predict the future path – it’s orbital parameters haven’t been revised.

2. Among the observable hyperbolic and parabolic comets (those that come from the Oort cloud) this one has the smallest perihelion distance and the smallest inclination to the ecliptic plane.

3. Comet Elenin’s orbit may be unstable as it may encounter some dark bodies, for example, in the asteroid belt or even some Taurid objects. What would happen in those cases is a matter of luck.

4. This comet may carry a significant amount of material with it and if it follows the currently projected orbit, the Earth may very well pass through this material.

5. If Elenin is anything like what Victor Clube or James McCanney describes, we might be in for some surprises – good or bad, who knows? When this was first discovered in December last year it was calculated that it would pass 8.8 Au (8.8 times the distance of the Sun from us) away. Now today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. This is being re-calculated all the time and could get even closer but it depends what it encounters with the Taurid meteor belt (See image below). The Moon is 0.00256 Au from us to give you a comparison.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Thankyou my orignal thread was derailed to the philosphers corner herebut some good observations here.www.abovetopsecret.com...
AND here with a nice nasa play animation of earth to moon and return link, herebe sure to note

THE JOURNEY AND REPLY BY GRINGO
Dialogue between factors on elenine ..and YU55 ASTEROID(which is coming between earth and moon)Original comment by gringo on slingshot of asteroid

Threat two Asteroid yu55 travelling at 34,672 mph is coming to within 149,000 miles from earth and close to moons orbit,which could slingshot it around the moon as like the apollo spacecraft to direct hit earth on the 9th of november. www.abovetopsecret.com...
And rhetoric response

Originally posted by Phage reply to post by gringoboy

Apollo 10 did not "slingshot" around the Moon. It orbited the Moon for 2 and half days before firing its rocket to leave lunar orbit and return to Earth.

and then quote un quote reply by gringo,link to !spaceflight.nasa.gov...
and then there was light.

Originally posted by Phage reply to post by kalenga

Yes. Apollo 13 did follow a slingshot trajectory. Apollo 10 did not, contrary to what was claimed.

This is a slingshot reply by gringo!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry and these ones dished to the bearded philosophers corner,myself and another member .Enjoy the REVELATION.and so there was LIGHTwww.abovetopsecret.com...
and one that was not except exact same .Huh !www.abovetopsecret.com...
That completes the journey,what a ride !it was a blast !
PLEASE STANDBY,there is info there ,THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE in here and other threads
enjoy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
hi again guys.
Thought I left this thread but at least the shills and disinfo agents appear to have gone for the moment so I will continue where I left off.

interesting site here

The latest news about comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). At the moment the comet’s orbit has been calculated well enough that there will be no serious changes. The comet remains in a hyperbolic orbit with e = 1.0006. Perihelion, at a distance of 0.48114 a.u. (+/- 0.0006), will be September 10, 2011. Closest approach to the Earth will be October 16th (Δ = 0.24 а.u.). It is interesting that July 31st – August 1st the comet will come close to “STEREO-B” spacecraft , with a distance of only 7 million km (0.047 a.u.). Unfortunately the comet will not be visible in the field of view of this spacecraft; the comet will pass below it, but it is entirely possible that STEREO B will pass through the comet’s tail. At the moment of maximum brightness, which for a short period of time may exceed mag. 0, the comet will be visible in images from the coronagraph of another spacecraft oberving the Sun – “SOHO“.

over on GLP a poster called Jeff has a post ongoing discussing a team of Russian Astronomers tracking this comet through the Kuiper Belt. A lot of data I have no idea how to translate but perhaps our disinfo agents could probably prove black is white with it.

Search of rapproachements was spent on an interval from February, 18th till June, 18th, 2011, by means of program complex ArtemisSIMULATOR. Specifications of distances of rapproachement have been lead in the program the EPOS. 4 rapproachements have been as a result revealed: - On February, 28th with an asteroid 1999 TV67, a distance of 1 774 707 km (0.012 а.е.); - On April, 7th with an asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz, a distance of 1 119 713 km (0.008 а.е.); - On April, 19th with an asteroid 2009 TJ9, a distance of 325 428 km (0.002 а.е.); - On May, 20th with an asteroid 1999 RQ176, a distance of 338 403 km (0.002 а.е.) Special interest is represented with last two flights, астроиды will pass through dense enough dust tail of a comet. Probably we will manage to finish shooting the given rapproachements by means of large telescopes. To reveal influence of gravitational indignation of a comet on an asteroid, by means of ground optical supervision, unfortunately it will not be possible.

C/2010 X1 – яркая комета 2011 года 19.12.2010 | Автор: LeonidOS LASCO SOHO Исходя из новых наблюденl ​0;й кометы C/2010 X1 (Elenin), Центр Малых Планет (Minor Planet Center, MPC) опубликоk ​4;ал новые параметрm ​9; ее орбиты. Произошлl ​0; кардиналn ​0;ные изменениn ​3;, вместо перигелиn ​3; вблизи орбиты Юпитера, комета должна долететь до афелия орбиты Меркурия! Конечно новая комета не относитсn ​3; к классу скребущиm ​3; комет, но все же она будет видна на снимках с короногрk ​2;фа, установлk ​7;нного на космичесl ​2;ой обсерватl ​6;рии «SOHO». C/2010 X1 сблизитсn ​3; с орбитой Земли на 0.03 а.е. (4.5 млн. км
, но от самой планеты, комета пройдет на значителn ​0;ном расстоянl ​0;и ~0.4 а.е., не представl ​3;яя для нас с вами никакой угрозы. Комета будет наращиваm ​0;ь свой блеск, в августе 2011 года он должен составитn ​0; 6-8m. В конце месяца и на протяженl ​0;и всего сентября комета скроется от земных наблюдатk ​7;лей в лучах Солнца, но должна быть отлично видна на снимках с космичесl ​2;их короногрk ​2;фов. В этот момент блеск кометы станет максималn ​0;ным – около 3-4m (хотя при проходе на таком близком расстоянl ​0;и от Солнца, от кометы можно ожидать чего угодно
. Кстати, именно в это время комета опять будет в тех же экваториk ​2;льных координаm ​0;ах, где была найдена в декабре 2010 года. Начиная с октября, комета вновь станет доступна для наблюденl ​0;я с Земли, в этот время ее блеск может составитn ​0; 4-5m, т.е. комета будет видна невооружk ​7;нным взглядом вдали от крупных городов. Условия видимостl ​0; из северных широт будут благоприn ​3;тными – хвостатаn ​3; гостья будет подниматn ​0;ся на северном небе. Все дальнейшk ​7;е время C/2010 X1 будет медленно терять свой блеск и уходить от Земли. К началу 2012 года ее блеск должен быть в диапазонk ​7; 11-12m. Орбита кометы продолжаk ​7;т уточнятсn ​3;, это лишь примерныl ​1; ход событий, хотя я думаю что каких либо существеl ​5;ных изменениl ​1; в параметрk ​2;х ее орбиты уже не будет. От кометы вошедшей внутрь орбиты Земли можно ожидать чего угодно, это шоу нам и предстоиm ​0; увидеть в следующеl ​4; году! C/2010 X1 - a bright comet of 2011 19.12.2010 | the Author: LeonidOS LASCO SOHO Proceeding from new supervision of comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), the Center of Minor planets (Minor Planet Center, MPC) has published new parameters of its orbit. There were cardinal changes, instead of перигелиn ​3; near to an orbit of the Floodlight, the comet should reach up to афелия orbits Меркурия! Certainly the new comet does not concern to a class скребущиm ​3; comets, but nevertheless it will be visible in pictures with короногрk ​2;фа, established on a space observatory "SOHO".

happy comet hunting all

peace

daz

didn't expect that to happen. the text didn't turn out as expected. best thing to do is visit the Glp site and read the data there. it was numbers and figures when I copied it but now appears to be back in russian.

Source for Kuiper Belt Data
edit on 4/3/2011 by daz__ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

over on GLP a poster called Jeff has a post ongoing discussing a team of Russian Astronomers tracking this comet through the Kuiper Belt. A lot of data I have no idea how to translate but perhaps our disinfo agents could probably prove black is white with it.

The Kuiper belt? That doesn't make any sense. The Kuiper belt extends from the orbit of Neptune to 55AU. Elenin was not discovered until it was well inside the orbit of Jupiter.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please offer PROOF that there was no observation of the object through the Kuiper Belt, since you know everything without offering the proof to go with it? You ask everyone else to offer said proof, come on do it, give us the answer????

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ALL YOU NEED IS ENCKE

SOURCENASA

Comet Encke was traveling within the orbit of Mercury when a CME scrunched the tail and eventually tore it off the comet. Scientists at the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) made the observations using the Heliospheric Imager (HI) in NRL's Sun Earth Connection Coronal and Heliospheric Investigation (SECCHI) telescope suite aboard NASA's Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory (STEREO)-A spacecraft.

DENY IGNORANCE,DENY DISINFO

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
So you see the dilemma of how you can get caught out when you 'forget' you are using the garbage sources in your research as well???

CASE CLOSED please move on and check your facts before you blow your trumpet again.

That is a lie. I did not say the NASA link was garbage. He did not post the NASA link until the post in which he admitted the previous links were garbage. I then addressed his claims about the NASA link.

These are the garbage links.
tmgnow.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nit picking, it is just your style. You try and argue black is white, no apology to the writer, just hit them and run.
You will never get constructive conversation if you carry on like this? I go on these threads to be informed, not to be attacked with a schoolboy bully?
I always just pass your posts as a lot of the times you are inaccurate but I am just fed up of your nonchalant attitude to peeps on here innocently passing their time trying to learn more.
Did your teachers shout and through insults at you as you were trying to understand a concept?
Well, that is what you do very well. I am hoping a character like Michio Kaku comes on here and blinds you away with science way above your intelligence level?
Any takers, please, please????

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Nit picking, it is just your style. You try and argue black is white, no apology to the writer, just hit them and run.
You will never get constructive conversation if you carry on like this? I go on these threads to be informed, not to be attacked with a schoolboy bully?
I always just pass your posts as a lot of the times you are inaccurate but I am just fed up of your nonchalant attitude to peeps on here innocently passing their time trying to learn more.
Did your teachers shout and through insults at you as you were trying to understand a concept?
Well, that is what you do very well. I am hoping a character like Michio Kaku comes on here and blinds you away with science way above your intelligence level?

Im sorry....but I dont see any attacking or bullying by Phage.

Sounds like he has refuted what you have posted before...and since you dont like what he has to say, your feathers get ruffled while he stays calm.

Why are you so worked up?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

kalenga do not get bothered by any of what is going on between myself and phage. he knows he has been had he knows the truth is out and he knows he has no response. notice how he makes his response to you commonly known as kalenga and not to me commonly known as daz. he has refused to respond to my posts as he knows I know he is a disinfo agent and I wont argue with him. the likes of phage thrive on argument and argumet is precisly what I have no interest in. I only care of the facts. notice how none of his disinfo agents have jumped to his rescue. they do not want to blow their cover for this dispensible vessel commonly called phage. no doubt the phage is not finished but he will live to fight another day but this is the way it is. you have to love his ignorance because it is the ignorance of humanity trying to find harmony.

love your enemy
with all your heart and soul

peace and love

daz

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes and inform with accurate knowledge in truth and light follow the links

Recently, one of the country's most popular science and technology websites, Wired.com, outlined a serious challenge to a key tenet of modern cosmology. Reporter David McCandless authored the article, "They Sing the Comet Electric", which noted the successful predictions registered at the Thunderbolts.info website prior to the climax of NASA's Deep Impact mission -- the collision of an 820-pound projectile into Comet Tempel 1. These predictions were based on the belief that comets are electrically charged bodies, and not the "dirty snowballs" of popular theory. If comets are proven to be electrical in nature, this could force the most dramatic re-assessment of cosmological theory since the age of Copernicus and Galileo. McCandless displayed an even-handedness and candor rarely seen in popular media. Most journalists, perhaps afraid of falling out of NASA's good graces, are far less likely to think independently, and tend to accept official statements from mainstream theorists as unquestioned truth (see CNN's space "coverage" for a prime example of this). Not so with McCandless, who thoroughly investigated the Deep Impact event, and imparted the facts in a fair and balanced light. McCandless wrote: "Prior to the July 4 impact, the Electric Universe group published a detailed chain of events they expected to see when Deep Impact struck comet Tempel 1... "The prediction said there would be two impact flashes: a small flash as the projectile penetrated the comet's electrified atmosphere, followed by a huge impact flash that would be 'unexpectedly energetic'. And that's exactly what appeared to happen on July 4, in an impact that astonished NASA investigators."

Gringos reply to rhetoric and more

Phew this is crazy the information is there that nasa scientists observed more dynamic energy than should be expected.This is definetly a disinfo agenda going on here.Shame really if the comet has electromagnetic properties then it will be perturbed like a magnet with whatever polarities the sun throws at it,and if they are highly charged negative particles the perturbelance will be lesser I.e opposites attract.+ to - whereas greater - to - polarirties repels and finally explains why comets behave so odd ,like diving into the sun ,or changing direction quickly. !Hence the concern about solar cme activity.

www.holoscience.com...
Enlightened now or are you still going to debunk refuted science,it really is the mother of all tsunamies,Ya think Sorry thorfourwinds ,I could`nt help myself ,breadcrumbs more like giving them a fullblown croissant and there still would`nt be enough

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by daz__

The Kuiper belt? That doesn't make any sense. The Kuiper belt extends from the orbit of Neptune to 55AU. Elenin was not discovered until it was well inside the orbit of Jupiter.

ok then you seem to know it all you make sense of it and get back to us with your hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That is a lie. I did not say the NASA link was garbage. He did not post the NASA link until the post in which he admitted the previous links were garbage. I then addressed his claims about the NASA link.

These are the garbage links.
tmgnow.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

i would like to refer you to your thread is there any room for humour on ats

are you so dense that you cannot see humour when you see it. my comments were satirical. i conditionally accept my links were garbage upon proof of claim my links are garbage.

Do you expect me to take the word of a disinfo agent (you) as truth.

FORGET IT

and if you can't see humour when it is put in your face should i care?

A disinfo agent like yourself would not know anything about humour so why start a thread about it..

You know nothing about science so what makes you think you would know anything about humour.

peace to you and hope you find harmony sometime

daz

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join