It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMETGATE !!! Elinin+2005 YU55+Nibiru = A Major Concern for Humankind: Triple Threat From Space

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
MUSIC PLEASE (music window to background & please continue reading)

I'm going to string together a certain amount of disparate information and let you people sort it out for yourselves. I'll attempt to make it both interesting - and fun to experience.

OOPS!

What happened? How did this happen? What in the hell is really going on?

Allow me to set the stage.

Stanley Kubrick openly stated that he had "made a film intended to bypass the conscious rationalizations of the audience and sink straight into their subconscious." He wasn't kidding. Check these out:

Our perception of significant real-world events (such as the lunar monolith discovery) are often times false flag operations carried out by small groups of people, by metaphorically projecting their image of the truth onto the movie screens of our minds in order to control and manipulate the population at large.

edit on 26/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: lost file?

edit on 26/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: wrong key

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
sdgsg

Madness ?

Did CIA delete your message ?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

....please hurry. I'm majorly concerned for humankind.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I think so.

I'm not sure.

I have "lost" more than a few critical files in the past few days...checking the firewalls...

Thank you for being there...sometimes I think no one reads my stuff.

In Peace & Light
tfw

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I cant see it yet i think we have time !!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
reply to post by Vandalour

I think so.

I'm not sure.

I have "lost" more than a few critical files in the past few days...checking the firewalls...

Thank you for being there...sometimes I think no one reads my stuff.

In Peace & Light
tfw

Your thread is titled "COMETGATE !!! Elinin+2005 YU55+Nibiru = A Major Concern for Humankind: Triple Threat From Space"

How could I ignore this, eh?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

you should have your stuff together before you post maybe your just lonely and want somebody to talk to well you did it hooray for you

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thumbs are twiddling. This have been discussed a lot recently. we will more than likely be in the tail of this comet come September and with and electrical alignment with sun and mercury we could be in for some real serious weather. both space and local weather. Any way we shall see.
Came across this video yesterday. Major Dame and his kill shot vid. plenty of doom in it.

Google Video Link

daz

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I found your files. You saved them to my computer.

yu55 photo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3db2231faa4.jpg[/atsimg]
Link to file source

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

yeah that video sucked nice try better luck next time

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Getting itchy,like waiting for the Postman and hes lost my most prized letter,damn postman

Nice one,so I can calm down now
or should I

Sir John Beddington returns.
edit on 26-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I really do hope yoiu come back with well explained and detailed post with a little proof included.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
thumbs up if you're 303th viewer.

ups, wrong website :S

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tcastle77

i think i will never try another thread from you again this is a waste of space and time
Nothing of interest going on here, It was like opening a christmas gift when i was a kid and just finding cloths inside.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.planetary.org...

Could it come closer in the future? Definitely. In fact, with the information that we had on its orbit before April, the uncertainty in its orbital data left us with a one-in-ten-million chance that 2005 YU55 could hit Earth some time in the next 100 years. This is a small chance, to be sure, but 2005 YU55 is not a small object; it was estimated to be 200 meters or so in diameter, big enough to make a crater a few kilometers across on Earth. So it bore watching.

www.space.com...

On Nov. 8, 2011, the asteroid will complete another trip around the sun and swing by Earth again just inside the moon's orbit. It should fly by at a distance of 191,120 miles (307,577 km), about eight-tenths the distance between Earth and the moon. The distance from Earth to the moon is on average about 238,900 miles (384,472 km).

Some reading for the people patiently awaiting the rest of the OP's post. At least the title is there. Google can be your friend

Our space is getting somewhat crowded

*** I've had my typed out posts vanish also, not even by the return/enter key. Sometimes they've just gone *poof* for no explained reason
so I understand the frustration...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by diamonddave

there are some people, especially poor kids living on the streets, that will be extremely thankful for a Christmas gift of clothes

As for the rest of this thread, I think it can happen to the best of us. To those of you that insist on sniping, If you can't say something nice then you shouldn't open your mouth at all, or in this case put your fingers on the keyboard, there's absolutely not reason to be mean-spirited. Smile a while, people, these things happen, take it in stride, ride the wave, make a funny, I'm sure the OP feels bad enough as it is, they had something they wanted to share with you, now they can't find their files that they had prepared for it. If you can't find it in yourself to smile, then just move on, sniping actually achieves no objective.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Elelin is something to keep a close eye on. But on another story, where is this thread going?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Greetings:

Yes, I will be back with the full thread - somehow I dumped (lost?) multiple pages somewhere because I don't know how to save when editing ... any help out there? gringoboy? zorgon? NGC7934? JaKatMtn? It is really frustrating when one puts 3-4 hours in an exquisite post and PUFF! it disappears!

I promise you, if you have read my previous stuff, it may well be worth the wait.

Thanks for your patience anyway.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts. I guess the clear mind part does not encompass computer skills on my end.

Onward through the fog!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

A mantra of the City of Introspection went like this:
"I have no fear, for fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once."

In Peace & Light
tfw

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011

DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Fantastic ,and the thing is this is not scaremongering,science based fact,there is too much evidence to dispute that nothing is happening.Suppose the maths would be too,too ,much for the sheep.Marvelous layman physics but will they listen,or readLike the subliminal kubrick multi hidden message,but are they reading into it..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join