It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency and Disaster Interactive World Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Maybe some of you know this website; it's not new, I personally watch the world through this map for years. The site is monitoring natural or not so natural events, like earthquakes, storms, floods, tsunami, extreme weather, mass death of animals, epidemic hazards, vehicle accidents, environment pollution, earth approaching objects and so on. Just scroll down the page.

It's amazing to see in one picture how many things are happening right now on our little rock.

Emergency and Disaster Map

Note 1: the site is Hungarian, although the information is presented in English, so I never suspected conspiracies or false info.

They also have a Climate Change Monitoring Map

Note 2: this is my first thread, so I hope I'm not breaking any link rules or banned websites rule.

Enjoy!

edit on 26-2-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
very handy map thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Yea i have been using this for a few years now.....its not 100% accurate....you will find every nw and then strange things like shark attacks on cars in the middle of the desert lol

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thanks for that..

I also made a thread about online tools for ATS members to use here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yellowstone caldera explosivity index 8 on an 8 scale and earth approaching object on March 10, 1.6 to 3.6 km in diameter. Hmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
Yellowstone caldera explosivity index 8 on an 8 scale and earth approaching object on March 10, 1.6 to 3.6 km in diameter. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Exactly my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Is there a comprehensive map of animal, fish/aquatic deaths for 2011, 2010, 2009?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmzzz

Is there a comprehensive map of animal, fish/aquatic deaths for 2011, 2010, 2009?

I see some data down the page, but not a separate map, and only for January-February 2011.
Maybe they have some archive data.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

The Yellowstone caldera is a VEI 8 which means its one of the bigger super volcanoes. And as for the Earth approaching object, its 45.5 LD (lunar distance) away so nothing to worry about.

You wanna start worrying when its under 1 LD.

reply to post by fmzzz

They have only been keeping a record of the mass bird/animal deaths since 08/01/2011.

Also RSOE is very misleading with there info sometimes, so when you read something there just do a quick search to make sure they have there fact straight!

edit on 26/2/11 by boo1981 because: stuff

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thanks. It would be great to compare years and data. There was a couple of maps started earlier this year most have stopped updating them in January and this one, simontay78.com... had a collaborative updated map to present date, however, 2011 is now missing. Which was packed as we all know how animals seem to be dying in mass daily around the world. There has to be someone or college, institute doing research on this, right?

top topics

join