It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From deadly FLU to deadly FUNGUS>>>>Joseph Moshe followup.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wonder of you all remember the ISREALI biologist, Joseph Moshe?
He was aprehended by LA police in a bizzare car chase which ended when the police disabled his red VW on an LA street.
The police stopped the car with a heavy electromagnetic pulse device, and broke open the drivers window using a robot.
They reacted to his refusal to exit the vehicle, by lobbing three tear gas grenades and pepper spraying him heavily.
But Joseph didnt budge.....
There were NEVER CHARGES laid, and months later after internment at a mental hospital, he was quietly released to dissapear out there somewhere.......
This dramatic story was aparently forgotten over time, but new information concerning a deadly fungus in the Pacific northwest, and Joe Moshe have surfaced here......
Please give me your take on this, as well as the source which may or may not be overly credible.....

If it is a credible source, it may be that we are in for a deadly OUTBREAK.......
Seriously.....have a look.....

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
very interesting

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It never happened and has nothing to do with FEMA nazi camps or sending jews by rail road to these camps where there wealth is pluck and striped and placed into plastic coffins. It never happened prove it?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In the comments section:

"By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A bizarre report is circulating in the Kremlin [...]"

Sorcha Faal is a well known fiction writer and every story (without exception!) starts with "a report circulating in the Kremlin".

Whenever you read something and it starts with "a report in the Kremlin" you can immediately stop reading.
edit on 26-2-2011 by prof7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here are a couple other sources...

Israeli scientists prepare for arrival of deadly fungus

Israeli American Microbiologist Linked to Deadly Fungus Cryptococcus

There were several others...none that I could see that are "credible". Most seem to be on this and other conspiracy type websites, and are all dated from last year. I'd take most of it with a grain of salt..

Michelle

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A quick search came up with some additional results about this. There is plenty of disinformation which gets my attention to the story. It might be something to keep an eye on. A fungal disease is like athlete's foot, jock itch.

About fungus infections:

Some fungal infections—histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, coccidioidomycosis, and paracoccidioidomycosis—can be serious in otherwise healthy people. The fungi that cause these infections exist in the environment in various parts of the world. Therefore, some fungal infections are more common in certain geographic areas. For example, in the United States, coccidioidomycosis occurs almost exclusively in the Southwest. Histoplasmosis is especially common in the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys. Blastomycosis is particularly common in the eastern and central United States (and in Africa).

link

www.abovetopsecret.com...
pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com...
www.conspiracyscience.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

the swine flu failed and now they try to kill us with some kind of fungus?!
and what's that with , qoute:

" These reports, however, state that the Mossad, like the FSB and, presumably, the CIA, give to all of their most important "agents" >genetic immunity< against CS powder and other such chemical agents that may be used against them. "
IS THAT POSSIBLE?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I asume it may be some kind of training as well as anti chem injections perhaps?
I dont see how he could have stood the barrage of chemicals normally.
This guy is some kind of arrmpted whistleblower of that i am convinced.
Whether hes now been scared into silence or maybe murdered is all speculation....
It is certanly interesting in the first event that he was pointing out the eastern euopran factory that prodced a very bad batch of vaccine that was infective instead of preventive.
What i wouldnt give for a fleet of remote viwers.....
I can think of all kinds of subjects which would be worth a look.
I dont really understand why remote viewers dont seem to look into this stuff on their own, and publich their findings.
A remote viewers yearly convention or gathering for a session with controlled questions would be a very intriguing event.
If only somebody like ATS could organise it, i am sure that there would be plenty of volunteer wiewers that would participate.
Off topic but just sayin.....
We could have weekly viewing thread that peblished timely info that way too.

new topics

top topics

join