It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbis vs. Glenn Beck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Many members on ATS rant on like AJ,GB ,myself not included but do we get lucrative deals,no because its a past-time,not a job,if your making it your job then obviously eventually anything will do,thats the flaw and thats a method,ATS is not about method.Its not about power,its just critical discussion.There is no flaw in that.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

SirClem. I have a challenge for you, you say glenn beck is nota journaist. That is valid, but I challenge you to find one quotefrom the last two years where he claims to be a journalist. He has made no such claim, so saying he's not a journalist is akin to agreeing with him. He's stated time and time again that he's a entertainer.

However, for all of you who say that those who follow him do so blindly, I challenge you to go through everything he's said and NOT find that many times where he tells people to not take his word for it but to do their own homework. He says it again and again and again. Do your own research into this, don't take my word for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
jews always gotta be complaining about something. (no i am not racist, but its a common thing to see in the news)

if he is not making fun of jews for being killed in the holocaust, then he should be able to make all the references and analogies about nazis and the holocaust all he wants.

its easier to repeat history if no one brings up what things that have happened.

The POINT (since you missed it) is that Glen Beck is DISTORTING history with his constant references to Nazi Germany.

<< 1   >>

join