It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Ancient Astronaut Doc online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry this is part 9, but watch it from the 1st part. It gets real interesting about halfway through in particular. If its accurate I never knew till now how incredibly advanced some ancient buildings are. Especially the one in the middle of knowhere miles from quarrys or woodland to help with its transport. I think the largest stone block in these buildings was 800 tonnes. Also there are some which are a form of rock harder than diamond which aparently would requite diamond edged cutting tools nowdays so just how was this done?

I believe ancient humans were much smarter than we give them credit for but some of these things are pretty incredible.

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

love that show, Although i do not think that aliens manipulated our genes like they keep saying. the only good evidence for this is the starchild skull

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Although I don't subscribe to the AA theory. I leave room for the possibility, because I think its foolhardy not too.

But personally, I think man has been where he is right now, and even further along, several times. I think we have seen great strides in civilization and technology, and great catastrophes and cataclysms that brought us back to survival mode. And it may very well be that we're on the brink of another one of those catastrophic cataclysms. Or maybe not. But I'm just not sure I believe man has had or needed any help from outsiders to get here in any case.

But then what I believe are historical, and present possibilities, probably sound just as far fetched as AA's.

edit on 26-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this... Although it has been on YT for some time, I didn't see it there

Erich von Däniken was the one who started me on this research... Nice to see the History channel on board

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

you probably believe in Jesus Christ to.. you should have left out your personal gene comment. There have been many account about blonde blue eyed "aliens" abducting humans. If you really think about it simply and level headed someone created us and it defiantly wasn't Jesus Christ so you do the math aliens who can bend space and time or a hippy long haired Jew no discrimination just saying

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

For a "GuyInTheKnow" you don't know very much, do you?

Maybe Jesus came from out there. His ascension was being beamed up to the ship. Zip back home and heal the wounds, hang around a few months then pop back to Earth to see what happened. He being a few months older, but thanks to Einstein, a few thousand years have gone by on Earth

Why do you think it was only the Wisemen of the day that could see the 'star' and recognize it for what it was?

And yeah you Do sound prejudiced

edit on 26-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

DUDE!!!

That's my favourite Christmas song EVER!!!!

No really.... it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Much better version that that long Book

This one is classic too

I think tghe History Channel did an outstanding job on this one... very well presented and serious...

The guy with the Mohawk... now he is perfect
He says that him and his collegues NEVER discussed the possibility. Perhaps that is why they never find anything... they refuse to even THINK about it, let alone LOOK.

Makes me wonder how many finds have 'disappeared' and the reason we have no hard evidence is because THEY are the ones at the dig sites. People like me are not even allowed to pick up an arrowhead without getting into serious trouble. But worse... you can't even get into the Museums to view the hidden stuff unless you have credentials that THEY consider worthy.

There was a famous mineral collector/rock hound in Ontario Canada. When he died he left his awesome collection of rare finds to the ROM. Well in his will it stated he wanted others to be able to examine them. but the museum only displays a small percentage of them from time to time.

The rest of the collection is stored in the basement... and even despite my geology background, and even making requests from groups interested in the field, we were never allowed to view them

So if there are any amazing finds that defy main stream explanation they are either re buried, destroyed or end up in that Indiana Jones warehouse at the Smithsonian

Now we have the wars in Iraq etc that have allowed looters to ransack the dig sites and rob the museums. Last I heard ALL of the famous Baghdad batteries have been stolen. The US government has a black ops special forces team there to recover antiquities called JIACG - Joint Interagency Coordination Group

The film says we can no longer view that Mayan rocket ship, Hawass tells us we cannot see the King's Chamber; or the tunnels of Osiris; or the cave beneath the Giza complex (have a photo of him coming out of them
) and has stopped all new digging

What are they all afraid of?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You said a mouthful that time zorgon. And hit the nail on the head while you were at it.

If we all knew the truth about history, they wouldn't be around very long.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Klassified because: grammar + more PC

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

I believe ancient humans were much smarter than we give them credit for but some of these things are pretty incredible.

Enjoy

They were humans, just like us, so they were just as smart as us. they just didnt have the same tools and knowledge as we do now.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
They were humans, just like us,

Of course they were...

Annunaki

Anubis

Horus

Osiris... Never seen a green human before

Ganesha

Khishna... the Blue guy...

All through history and all the different religions of the world we have Gods with human like bodies but the heads of animals. Yup, as you say "Just like Us"

And God said: "Let US make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness..." Genesis 1:26

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now we have the wars in Iraq etc that have allowed looters to ransack the dig sites and rob the museums. Last I heard ALL of the famous Baghdad batteries have been stolen. The US government has a black ops special forces team there to recover antiquities called JIACG - Joint Interagency Coordination Group

The film says we can no longer view that Mayan rocket ship, Hawass tells us we cannot see the King's Chamber; or the tunnels of Osiris; or the cave beneath the Giza complex (have a photo of him coming out of them
) and has stopped all new digging

Lots of the academics are protecting their status. But for the TPTB much more is at stake, Zorgon.

Lets say that all this evidence was public domain. Guys like us would have a field day interpreting all the information but with the evidence we know exists. Lots of people would find out that what they have been taught is bs. There would be a paradigm shift. So what, many members might ask....

A paradigm shift would lead to an abandonment of many belief systems. Those very belief systems are the reason that society is structured the way it is. Religion, politics etc. are the glue that binds together society. If new belief systems are born then there is a power shift. In other words a paradigm shift would lead to a power shift. That is what the powers that be are afraid of.

In a nut shell - a paradigm shift may well lead to a power shift. That power shift might remove the powerful from power.

new topics

top topics

join