posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
reply to post by polarwarrior
I did not mean you as in a particular person, but you in the sense of a hypothetical person. Clearly, you as in polarwarrior have not exhibited the
behavior I was discussing.
The problem is that 2012 is just another heap of suggestions. Oddly enough people think that if the heap is made large enough someone must be correct.
Not true when it comes to 2012. The claims or predictions or whatever people want to call them are mostly of:
1. impossible events - new incoming planet, pole shift
2. a few extremely unlikely events - the sun charring the Earth, any evidence of that in 3.8B years, supervolcano erupts
3. a few fairly unlikely events - loss of the power grid, nuclear war, impact from a small NEO
4. things no one can define - consciousness shift
5. some likely events - nothing, war, terrorism, sun dogs, lens flares, new date chosen by the hoaxers
The list of things in the heap is much larger than this of course. There are so many things in the heap and there is evidence for virtual none of